Manchester City

mrbojangles

^

You are soooooooooo easy.... :lol:

I even apologised before the post........

redrus

:and George Weah said, I thought you played in Red, are you having a laugh, are you having a laugh

Not one of your best Rus. 3 pictures of Frank (or anyone else) and you could put any caption you desire with it. Not very creative that one matey.

For instance. You could write these 3 captions with LVG wearing blue jacket and sky blue tie on his first day at United.

attachicon.gif1405597679815_lc_galleryImage_MANCHESTER_ENGLAND_JULY_1.jpg

Reporter- Hi LVG, so what do you think of Manchester?

LVG- Yeah well I thought I'd come to the current Prem Champions as they are in Manchester aren't they? That's why I wore a blue tie but instead I found I have signed for a 7th placed club in decline. I'd better put my red tie on hadn't I

LVG- BTW, what language do they speak here? I hear they all have a cockney twang biggrin.png

I liked that.

Talking about cockerknee reds, has anybody else noticed that in camera shot at old Trafford there's always loads of Sikhs and asians (guessing Chinese or Koreans)...What's all that about?

^

Hahahaha, the 'season ticket Sikhs' I call them... :lol:

I don't really care what ethnicity wants to come to OT, with a nigh on 80,000 crowd not all of them are gonna be local, or Cockney... ;)

It's the fact that we all need to stand our ground like the Germans do and provide cheaper tickets for fans that can't afford it.

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2014/aug/13/bundesliga-premier-league-germany-ticket-prices?CMP=twt_gu

redrus

redrus

Sergio Agüero has become the third Manchester City player this week to sign a fresh five-year contract, joining the captain, Vincent Kompany, and playmaker David Silva in doing so.The club confirmed that the 26-year-old Argentina striker had signed a deal which would keep him at the Etihad Stadium until 2019...Next.

Yaya Toure was last night named as Citys player of the season and declared himself lucky.The Blues midfield star was hailed by 5,000 City fans - who also gave him a rousing, belated chorus of Happy Birthday during the City Live event.

Pellegrini answered a supporters question about his proudest moment last season, other than winning the league.Maybe when we won against Hull, he replied. In a difficult week we had lost to Barcelona in the Champions League and in the FA Cup against Wigan, he said...it would have to be Hull or Bayern away matches in my opinion.

Marcos Lopes won the EDS Player of the Year award and vowed to be back fighting for a first-team place next season after his loan at Lille.The academy player of the year is exciting young French striker Thierry Ambrose.

Yaya Toure was last night named as Citys player of the season and declared himself lucky.The Blues midfield star was hailed by 5,000 City fans - who also gave him a rousing, belated chorus of Happy Birthday during the City Live event.

Pellegrini answered a supporters question about his proudest moment last season, other than winning the league.Maybe when we won against Hull, he replied. In a difficult week we had lost to Barcelona in the Champions League and in the FA Cup against Wigan, he said...it would have to be Hull or Bayern away matches in my opinion.

Marcos Lopes won the EDS Player of the Year award and vowed to be back fighting for a first-team place next season after his loan at Lille.The academy player of the year is exciting young French striker Thierry Ambrose.

Can't believe you lot didn't buy him a cake.

Sergio Agüero has become the third Manchester City player this week to sign a fresh five-year contract, joining the captain, Vincent Kompany, and playmaker David Silva in doing so.The club confirmed that the 26-year-old Argentina striker had signed a deal which would keep him at the Etihad Stadium until 2019...Next.

Hopefully Zabba will put pen to paper soon. And I notice you forgot about Nasri signing an extension last month. Must admit, I wasn't overwhelmed with that one either.

His arse is fat enough already, thank you.

His arse is fat enough already, thank you.

Better to shield the ball.wai2.gif

See they're reporting Nastisic (excuse the spelling if incorrect) being sold for 16m quid. Reckon they should be flogging Boyota instead...he ain't gonna make a top player if he continues as he is.

The only 'value' I see in Boyata is that he qualifies as home grown.

Nastasic is a fantastic talent. I think that somebody at City does not believe he can stand up to the rigours of the Premier League. Same as Rodwell, he got an injury and has just not been able to get properly fit again. I think the same applies to Guidetti.

I dont believe Boyata has the ability to be top drawer, personally I think Karim Rekic should be given the chance over and above Boyata.

Rekic loaned back to the Dutch.

No birthday cake, not enough coverage and now the Champions are the underdog to the little pony...pressures off wink.png

What pressure la, we're just little old Citeh aren't we?

You know I reckon there is probably more pressure on VG and United this season

Spanish midfielder Javi Garcia has left City to join Zenit St Petersburg on a permanent basis. Bringing an end to his two-year association with the club, the 27-year old links up with former Spurs manager André Villas-Boas at the Petrovsky Stadium.

Good luck and all the best to Javi. Think we all took to him from the Hull game onwards when he really played well. His end of season contributions when he tidied up midfield and kept recycling that ball was so vital. The wife says the ladies will miss him the most hint hint.

No birthday cake, not enough coverage and now the Champions are the underdog to the little pony...pressures off wink.png

And Mou if Chelsea don't break out of the gate with pace.

• Like 1

Yep coming 5th is a big ask for them.

• Like 1

Quite a strange one that. 7 out of 8 sports writers are going for Chelsea

Auntie Beeb has 19 from 28 going for Chelsea.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/28778605

• Like 1

I'm putting my money on Oldgit.biggrin.png

• Like 1

Wonder what they all predicted last year

How can that many go past the current champions, who are even stronger this season.

Also 6 out of 8 reckon United will get back in the top 4.

How can that many go past the current champions, who are even stronger this season.

I reckon Pellegrini's quiet way of going about things just doesn't blow the media's hair back. If LVG or Mou were at City the media would be foaming at the mouth.thumbsup.gif

I reckon Pellegrini's quiet way of going about things just doesn't blow the media's hair back. If LVG or Mou were at City the media would be foaming at the mouth.thumbsup.gif

Yeah I like Pellers, comes across as nice bloke. Wonder if LVG will try and get a rise out of him come derby day

Or something else?

19 out of 28 BBC pundits say Chelsea. 7 say City, 2 say UNITED.

Bookmakers say Chelsea are favourites, so that's how the race starts.

Little horse now a thoroughbred.

I'm not sure that's the reason tbh. City have strengthened, Chelsea have strengthened. Maybe they think Chelsea have strengthened more?