Manchester City

mrbojangles

He craves the attention....and when he fails to get it the hatred buried deep in his childhood comes to the fore.

Kind of sad really.

tongue.png

I think you're actually right. When he doesn't get it from other people, he starts replying to his own messages.

I'm telling you, his one liners are much easier to read.

"This post is hidden because you have chosen to ignore posts by P45Mustang. View it anyway?"

thumbsup.gif

man-rage-computer-shutterstock.jpg

• Like 1

See the M.E.N. gave Dzeko top mark (7.9/10) followed by Fernando and Silva. Thought also Clichy did alright and better than previous right back outings (we'll be better when Zabba is back).

Thought Dzeko had an excellent game, exquisite back heel to set up the goal, and he's so much better under Pellegrini at winning, retaining and distributing the ball.

Fernando looks like tryer doesn't he...the way he got back to dive in and deflect the ball just wide at the death was very good. Puts himself about and looks confident on the ball. Expect to see many yellow and red cards coming his way.

See the M.E.N. gave Dzeko top mark (7.9/10) followed by Fernando and Silva. Thought also Clichy did alright and better than previous right back outings (we'll be better when Zabba is back).

Thought Dzeko had an excellent game, exquisite back heel to set up the goal, and he's so much better under Pellegrini at winning, retaining and distributing the ball.

Fernando looks like tryer doesn't he...the way he got back to dive in and deflect the ball just wide at the death was very good. Puts himself about and looks confident on the ball. Expect to see many yellow and red cards coming his way.

Maybe a good problem for Pellegrini to have between Fernando and Fernandinho. Looks like City are set up well in that DM position. Fernando maybe the more physical of the two and maybe Fernandinho better going forward. Early days though. Javi Garcia always seemed to give 100% but we are much strengthened now in the back.

Maybe next week we''ll get a look at Mangala, though I won't be surprised if Demi is chosen.

I have this theory that P45 and Chicog are one and the same with a split personality - can just hear the daily arguements in that household, as the Chicog side of the brain spouts Arsenal babble and the P45 side snaps back with Chelsea babble, and it goes on and on and on and...

I have this theory that you're a * * * * but apparently I'm not allowed to say that, so you'll just have to imagine a word that finishes with "unt" and it isn't "aunt".

thumbsup.gif

Maybe a good problem for Pellegrini to have between Fernando and Fernandinho. Looks like City are set up well in that DM position. Fernando maybe the more physical of the two and maybe Fernandinho better going forward. Early days though. Javi Garcia always seemed to give 100% but we are much strengthened now in the back.

Maybe next week we''ll get a look at Mangala, though I won't be surprised if Demi is chosen.

I will have no problem if Demi continues...think he's been excellent since Hull, often better than Kompany.

• Like 1

I have this theory that P45 and Chicog are one and the same with a split personality - can just hear the daily arguements in that household, as the Chicog side of the brain spouts Arsenal babble and the P45 side snaps back with Chelsea babble, and it goes on and on and on and...

I have this theory that you're a * * * * but apparently I'm not allowed to say that, so you'll just have to imagine a word that finishes with "unt" and it isn't "aunt".

thumbsup.gif

Hit a nerve did I thumbsup.gif

I will have no problem if Demi continues...think he's been excellent since Hull, often better than Kompany.

Agreed about Demi. He has been pretty steady.

thumbsup.gif

I can barely think of a grosser insult other than being called a tiny totts fan.

It would be like me asking you what you did with your Manchester United shirt.

Oh, hang on....

thumbsup.gif

I can barely think of a grosser insult other than being called a tiny totts fan.

It would be like me asking you what you did with your Manchester United shirt.

Oh, hang on....

Not sure what the 1st paragraph has to do with this, not so sure what the 2nd paragraph is about as well but if it's meant to insinuate that I was once a utd supporter got to tell you I'm 3rd generation blue...my old man who's 84 yrs is 2nd generation to give you an idea how long we've been blues...how about you Chigog, a recent Arsene fan are ya?

I hope 'another day. Today was rather unpleasant all round on the Football Forum.

What you on about, great banter and slagging's off going back and forth, the league has started, life is breathed back in!!!!

And no sign of PishFlaps45 ALL day!

Maybe he's sleeping all day to stay up late for his game, or maybe he's gone to deepest Lancashire...or maybe he is Chichog after all...

come on Trippier and Mee!

• Like 1

Most stupid comment of the season so far = "Daniel Sturridge says Liverpool are stronger without Luis Suarez" (BBC website)...teams and their fans were terrified of Suarez for the past 18 months, so I'll be amazed come next May that Liverpool were better without Suarez

Seems you don't really have much of a clue about anything, do you?

No clue only with regards your incoherent offerings, Les!

So lets put that behind us, you're on the Man City forum, what comments regarding City do you have for us?

None yet. I had 0-2 on my coupon so that was all quite predictable really.

But a cracker next week to get the season going!

Most stupid comment of the season so far = "Daniel Sturridge says Liverpool are stronger without Luis Suarez" (BBC website)...teams and their fans were terrified of Suarez for the past 18 months, so I'll be amazed come next May that Liverpool were better without Suarez

You have to take what Daniel says with a pinch of salt. I'm certain in his post match interview yesterday he said we don't need to score as many goals by scoring more goals.

Aguero has scored 17 goals and assisted six more in his last 23 appearances in the English top-flight.He has the best minutes-per-goal rate (115) of any player with 50 or more goals in the division's history, ahead of Thierry Henry (122), Ruud van Nistelrooy (128), Robin van Persie (134) and Sturridge (136). Let's hope he stays fit.

Need a 2 win goal diff tonight to topple City.

Feeling Lucky?

Well let me see....I just had a delicious espetada and my team won at the weekend....Monday is done and dusted and there is always the chance the chavs will fluff it.

Oh and I'm now in the pub washing down my supper.....so hell yeah I feel lucky each an every day P45.