Manchester City

mrbojangles

Can't you just ban the <deleted> Mrb?

I don't think he warrants a ban Bob.

I can see he irritates some people, but he takes it on the chin as well.

And he can be ignored, though I suspect quietly, a lot like to see what he's posting next.

Edited by uptheos
  • Like 1

I hope 'another day. Today was rather unpleasant all round on the Football Forum.

What you on about, great banter and slagging's off going back and forth, the league has started, life is breathed back in!!!!

And no sign of PishFlaps45 ALL day!

Pishflaps45 is probably out stalking Louis van Gaal and infact could have indirectly contributed to United's downfall at the weekend. Did anyone else think that LVG looks rather lost at sea with his mind on other things?

• Like 1

Need a 2 win goal diff tonight to topple City.

Feeling Lucky?

Well you should have been feeling lucky considering the total cost of Burnley's squad is probably less than Drogda's monthly salary.

£5m against £200m according to one match report i read this morning.

And he can be ignored, though I suspect quietly, a lot like to see what he's posting next.

I don't often disagree with Ups, but will here. P45 is a "serial antagonist" as defined by some other blogs/forums. Often referred to as "trolls". He "takes it on the chin" because he is constantly annoying and provoking others and eventually there is a backlash. He has been in that mode since he first started posting and has actually gotten more prolific with his posting and annoying manner with time.

Blocking him is obviously the easiest way to avoid his rubbish, but that doesn't take away from the fact that he is a plague on the football forum. My guess is that were he posting his constant rubbish on a less forgiving forum he would have been banned/suspended eons ago.coffee1.gif

• Like 1

Defenders Micah Richards and Matija Nastasic, midfielder Scott Sinclair and striker John Guidetti look to be heading out of Manchester City.

City manager Manuel Pellegrini reportedly wants the quartet to leave the Etihad and find new clubs before the end of the transfer window.

Serbia centre-half Nastasic has been linked with a move back to Italy, after joining from Fiorentina in August 2012, while Sweden forward Guidetti is wanted by Feyenoord in Holland.

Nastasic, 21, made 23 appearances last season but none since the 1-0 home defeat by Chelsea in February.

Richards, 26, joined the club from Oldham as a 14-year-old but the England right-back made just 10 appearances last term, with the majority in cup competitions.

Sinclair, 25, spent the season on loan at West Brom, playing 11 times, and Guidetti, 22, spent five months at Stoke, making six appearances.

"Matija needs to play," said Pellegrini. "We already have important players here with four full-backs, Demichelis, Kompany, Mangala and Boyata. w00t.gif

full story:- http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11661/9428324/premier-league-four-players-on-their-way-out-of-manchester-city

I don't often disagree with Ups, but will here. P45 is a "serial antagonist" as defined by some other blogs/forums. Often referred to as "trolls". He "takes it on the chin" because he is constantly annoying and provoking others and eventually there is a backlash. He has been in that mode since he first started posting and has actually gotten more prolific with his posting and annoying manner with time.

Blocking him is obviously the easiest way to avoid his rubbish, but that doesn't take away from the fact that he is a plague on the football forum. My guess is that were he posting his constant rubbish on a less forgiving forum he would have been banned/suspended eons ago.coffee1.gif

I think this calls for pistols at 12 paces biggrin.png

• Like 1

Defenders Micah Richards and Matija Nastasic, midfielder Scott Sinclair and striker John Guidetti look to be heading out of Manchester City.

City manager Manuel Pellegrini reportedly wants the quartet to leave the Etihad and find new clubs before the end of the transfer window.

Serbia centre-half Nastasic has been linked with a move back to Italy, after joining from Fiorentina in August 2012, while Sweden forward Guidetti is wanted by Feyenoord in Holland.

Nastasic, 21, made 23 appearances last season but none since the 1-0 home defeat by Chelsea in February.

Richards, 26, joined the club from Oldham as a 14-year-old but the England right-back made just 10 appearances last term, with the majority in cup competitions.

Sinclair, 25, spent the season on loan at West Brom, playing 11 times, and Guidetti, 22, spent five months at Stoke, making six appearances.

"Matija needs to play," said Pellegrini. "We already have important players here with four full-backs, Demichelis, Kompany, Mangala and Boyata. w00t.gif

full story:- http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11661/9428324/premier-league-four-players-on-their-way-out-of-manchester-city

A shame about Nastasic. I think he'll eventually come good wherever he ends up, and City might regret giving up on a footballer with his potential and still so young. coffee1.gif

A shame about Nastasic. I think he'll eventually come good wherever he ends up, and City might regret giving up on a footballer with his potential and still so young. coffee1.gif

Totally agree jelly. What confuses me is Pellegrini's statement. He's putting faith in Demechelis, who albeit has improved 10 fold, he's getting on a bit. And then he mentions Boyata, like he's one for the future.

• Like 1

Get the cheque book out Arsene!

If he can accept that he's a third choice, but potentially second given Per's advancing years and declining speed that is. There are clearly not many capable CHs available and we need another before month end.

The lad'll love it in a drier and sunnier climate (London that is)

How much do you want Mr Bo?

Edited by SantiSuk
  • Like 1

Totally agree jelly. What confuses me is Pellegrini's statement. He's putting faith in Demechelis, who albeit has improved 10 fold, he's getting on a bit. And then he mentions Boyata, like he's one for the future.

It is confusing ! If Mangala is as good as he is supposed to be then why not start he and Vinnie and have Nastasic in reserve. Let Demichelis go. I don't reckon it can be about wages as Nastasic isn't likely to have a hefty pay packet.

Maybe something else going on ? I don't know.

If he can accept that he's a third choice, but potentially second given Per's advancing years and declining speed that is. There are clearly not many capable CHs available and we need another before month end.

Wait a minute Santi, your supposed to be our feeder club tongue.png

• Like 2

It is confusing ! If Mangala is as good as he is supposed to be then why not start he and Vinnie and have Nastasic in reserve. Let Demichelis go. I don't reckon it can be about wages as Nastasic isn't likely to have a hefty pay packet.

Exactly what I was thinking. Should we have a spate of injuries again like last year and we shall be regretting this decision.

Barcelona and Real Madrid are our feeder clubs these days mate. You just get our cast offs.

biggrin.png

It's all a bit strange and i'm guessing that there are factors we do not know...attitude maybe.

So the preferred pairing is supposed to be Kompany and Mangala. Demi as first-choice back-up (he can play right or left side). Boyota i would guess is 2nd back-up right side. We only have to remember back to the start of last season when we didn't get a settled pairing for months (Demi was injured, Kompany was injured) and we had to use Garcia there. So it seems strange to be looking to get rid...and i wouldn't be looking to offload to a potential challenger (get rid overseas).

On a related matter i was reading an article about Mangala the other day. It was saying he's a touch under 6'2" but his weight is less than Nasri's...bloody hell, i know he's supposed to be mobile but will he be physical enough?

Barcelona and Real Madrid are our feeder clubs these days mate. You just get our cast offs.

biggrin.png

Well those "cast off's" have picked up more medals than if they had stayed at your gaff biggrin.png

I thought Bangkok Bob was suggesting banning to that annoying Les Dawson not P45...they both don't like me (see their earlier posts)...ban 'em both cheesy.gif

Is Boyota going to become a player? I thought so when he made his debut but since his loan to Bolton he looks lost. To be honest i'd rather play Micah as centre-back than Boyota...they're both not good enough as centre-backs though...lack of awareness...but in Micah's case he often gets away with it due to his speed and bulk.

Is Boyota going to become a player? I thought so when he made his debut but since his loan to Bolton he looks lost. To be honest i'd rather play Micah as centre-back than Boyota...they're both not good enough as centre-backs though...lack of awareness...but in Micah's case he often gets away with it due to his speed and bulk.

I think Micah got offered a new contract but turned it down cos he knew he'd be a back up and he really wants more game time. So, he's really out of the question. The only conceivable reason for keeping Boyata is that he must be showing something in training that we haven't seen. Plus he's an home grown player.

Ouch ! I think Micah is a disaster as a CB. I always liked his personality but I can't see him as a CB or a fullback for a contending club.

As for Les Dawson he's not such a bad guy, harsh at times, but y'all got off on the wrong foot. If you ignore his frequent bleating about $ he's almost a lamb chop.

I figure he's got a chronic headache from wearing those curlers 24/7.tongue.png

• Like 1

Ouch ! I think Micah is a disaster as a CB. I always liked his personality but I can't see him as a CB or a fullback for a contending club.

As for Les Dawson he's not such a bad guy, harsh at times, but y'all got off on the wrong foot. If you ignore his frequent bleating about $ he's almost a lamb chop.

Micah = not good enough.

I just wish Les Dawson would try and join in with constructive comments/opinions instead of trying to be smart all the time with his one liners which none of us understand...at least i don't...maybe Les if you're reading this you can give it a go, eh?

I think Micah got offered a new contract but turned it down cos he knew he'd be a back up and he really wants more game time. So, he's really out of the question. The only conceivable reason for keeping Boyata is that he must be showing something in training that we haven't seen. Plus he's an home grown player.

I noticed Pellegrini last weekend was mentioning Micah turning down the contract offer...the way i read his comment was Micah had been offered, he'd turned it down, time to move on Micah

biggrin.png

Well those "cast off's" have picked up more medals than if they had stayed at your gaff biggrin.png

Yes, as benchwarmers for the moneybags team.

thumbsup.gif

Micah = not good enough.

I just wish Les Dawson would try and join in with constructive comments/opinions instead of trying to be smart all the time with his one liners which none of us understand...at least i don't...maybe Les if you're reading this you can give it a go, eh?

Sorry about your comprehension problems. I'm sure once you spend a little bit more time here things will improve.

Micah = not good enough.

Sorry about your comprehension problems. I'm sure once you spend a little bit more time here things will improve.

...but will you? Some how i doubt it. See you've nothing to contribute here as usual...are you like that on the Arsenal forum as well? Yawn.

Tell us a bit about yourself Chicog...how long have you been an Arsenal fan?