Manchester City

mrbojangles

Still suffering jetlag from returning from the uk,

Just had to book a business trip back to the UK today. Going back on the 9th Nov and returning on the 19th. Frigging international break innit, so can't manage to fit a game in mad.gif

Sent from my GT-N8000 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Fat Sam for England! biggrin.png

Urgh. Calling me "Fat Sam" smokes?

• Like 1

Need Vinny at the back, Toure swapped for Navas - weird one that. Can't see Cabalero getting a start against United and the bladdy ball just won't go in the net

Yeah, Caballero looks shaky.

Two games in a row where a goal seems impossible. Its not as though there haven't been chances though not all that many. I guess the die was cast when Silva went down. Fingers crossed he'll be OK.

• Like 1

Need Vinny at the back, Toure swapped for Navas - weird one that. Can't see Cabalero getting a start against United and the bladdy ball just won't go in the net

Two games in a row where a goal seems impossible. Its not as though there haven't been chances though not all that many. I guess the die was cast when Silva went down. Fingers crossed he'll be OK.

Don't know how many chances we had against West Ham and hit the bar twice. Tonight, we have had loads but there has always been a Newcastle body diving in the way. Just one of those droughts I think.

Don't know how many chances we had against West Ham and hit the bar twice. Tonight, we have had loads but there has always been a Newcastle body diving in the way. Just one of those droughts I think.

I hope that's all it is. I could be imagining it but City looks a little back on their heels at times, especially the makeshift defense. Not super quick to the ball (with the exception of Milner who played his butt off). OTOH City nearly always looks less threatening without Silva. Scary that he is so valuable and such a little fella.

Didnt see the game (I have both Truevisions and CTH but couldn't see where/if they were showing it), I've read the paper reports which tend to ramp it up when we lose, so those of you who saw it, how was it?

Did we deserve to lose? Newcastle deserve to win?

Was it a repeat of the 1st 60 minutes crap or last 30 mins good stuff against WHU?

Who performed? Who didn't perform?

Let's hope Merlin is ok for Sunday. ..without him we're clueless.

The blip goes on.

Ps. See Nastasic wasn't even on the bench again, Boyota preferred. Strange. I watched last seasons City 5v2 Moscow on CTH last night (on City TV) when we had Nasty and Demi at the back (Vimny had a groin problem) which reminded me how good a player is our Nasty... very cool composed ballplaying centreback, exactly Pelles type you'd think.

Didnt see the game (I have both Truevisions and CTH but couldn't see where/if they were showing it), I've read the paper reports which tend to ramp it up when we lose, so those of you who saw it, how was it?

Was it a repeat of the 1st 60 minutes crap or last 30 mins good stuff against WHU?

The blip goes on.

Ps. See Nastasic wasn't even on the bench again, Boyota preferred. Strange. I watched last seasons City 5v2 Moscow on CTH last night (on City TV) when we had Nasty and Demi at the back (Vimny had a groin problem) which reminded me how good a player is our Nasty... very cool composed ballplaying centreback, exactly Pelles type you'd think.

I told you what it was on, why yu no risten biggrin.png

The blip goes on.

Maybe he has you on ignore, if so som num na.

Did we deserve to lose? Newcastle deserve to win? Newcastle wanted it more. Their celebrations were like they'd won the final.

Was it a repeat of the 1st 60 minutes crap or last 30 mins good stuff against WHU? Not really. A sloppy defensive error gifted them their first

Who performed? Who didn't perform? Nobody performed and everybody didn't perform.

Let's hope Merlin is ok for Sunday. ..without him we're clueless. Abso-bladdy-lutely

Answers in red BB

It was a totally incohesive set up with no positives to take away from it.

The blip goes on.

Thank you for answering my original query and I did use your reply to check Truevisions and CTH but as stated couldn't find. So what channel numers on Truevisions or CTH are:

SKY SPORTS 1

GMM FOOTBALL PLUS

ASTRO SUPERSPORT

Let's hope this isn't going to become a Mancini 2nd season repeat?

Hard to say what we're missing...Yayas loss of form isn't helping...I wss hoping with Nasri back that would help Silva Aguero Yaya but now maybe we'll lose THE MAN we are totally reliant on...Pelle needs to surprise the opposition for a change instead of 442 all the time...Jimmy Milner needs to start every game...Demi to partner Vinny...let Mangala come through next season...Dzeko needs to start performing (gets a new contract and he's put his slippers on)...maybe Yaya neefs dropping (although Nando and Dinho aren't exactly playing well to replace him)...put a bid in for a decent young left back in January...

Gping to be interesting on Sunday with Utd coming in to a bit of form at last. Mourinho must be the happiest man in England at the moment.

^^GMM Football Plus is CH65 on CTH. Showing re-run of Bournemouth v WBA at the moment

Thanks for that.

Just took a look and ch65 on my CTH is Sony Entertainment. I have 3 GMM sport channels nos 58 to 60. Currently none of them ...just like last night. .are showing anything. I dont have a GMM Football plus. Just looked CTH webite and my channels are numbered differently to CTH website yet it says they only have one package. Im very confused.

Do you have CTH satellite or cable? Mine is satellite.

post-19652-0-89725700-1414669611_thumb.j

Edited by Bredbury Blue

^ Mine is satellite as well mate but channels are totally different. Club channel is 66 and showing the Arse at the moment. 56 to 61 are the Stadium Channels. You could try re-booting the system as maybe your box hasn't upgraded since they got involved with GMM. Other than that no idea! Those dollar signs normally mean you have to pay extra subs for the channels (at least they did on my dodgy Aljezeera card back in the UK)

^^GMM Football Plus is CH65 on CTH. Showing re-run of Bournemouth v WBA at the moment

Thanks for that.

Just took a look and ch65 on my CTH is Sony Entertainment. I have 3 GMM sport channels nos 58 to 60. Currently none of them ...just like last night. .are showing anything. I dont have a GMM Football plus. Just looked CTH webite and my channels are numbered differently to CTH website yet it says they only have one package. Im very confused.

Do you have CTH satellite or cable? Mine is satellite.

20141030_181325.jpg

you need to do a OTA upgrade you can do on your remote control.

A shame to see Silva ever get injured but particularly now as Nasri just returns. Despite some of the issues with Nasri at times I've believed that he and Silva on the pitch together work well. I was eager to see that again. Ah well, maybe with time.

• Like 1

A shame to see Silva ever get injured but particularly now as Nasri just returns. Despite some of the issues with Nasri at times I've believed that he and Silva on the pitch together work well. I was eager to see that again. Ah well, maybe with time.

any news on how long he is out for?

No word yet as he is apparently being evaluated today. My guess is that he strained a ligament from the looks of it. Hopefully he won't miss more than a week or two and with luck back even before then. All speculation on my part though.thumbsup.gif

No word yet as he is apparently being evaluated today. My guess is that he strained a ligament from the looks of it. Hopefully he won't miss more than a week or two and with luck back even before then. All speculation on my part though.thumbsup.gif

hmmm thanks, weighing up whether I need to trade him out of my fantasy team this weekend

• Like 1

hmmm thanks, weighing up whether I need to trade him out of my fantasy team this weekend

Ah, I knew there had to be an ulterior motive for your concern.smile.png

• Like 1

I read a report that said at least 3 weekssad.png

• Like 1

Just watched the highlights on mcfc.co.uk.

The Silva injury was a strange one eh, nothing much seemed to happen, slight over stretch maybe...lets hope he's back soon.

Willy C needs to take a look at himself about those 2 goals. He spent weeks telling us how he wss going to be our no.1 but everytime I've seen him he's been poor to average. ..the giant rumanian looks better.

I read a report that said at least 3 weekssad.png

I've read the same. Knee ligament damage.