Manchester City

mrbojangles

1v1. Fair result. Well played Everton...looked more like the Everton we know.

Silva...what a pleasure.

Thought Clichy played well again; not easy defending with Nasri in front of him.

Everton always looked likely to get a goal.

That was a point won not 2 points lost I reckon.

I didn't see the match. Seems we were done in by poor finishing ?

A tight close entertaining game. We had the possession, they the better chances.

Typical fast and furious game as always...couple of yesrs back we would have lost it and gone home wondering why.

Silva first half was wonderful. Nasri had one of those frustrating games. Jovetic buzzed. Navas on the ball first half and kept Baines back, 2nd half less so; continues to frustrate with his poor finishing and decision making. Mangala and Lukaka had an excellent battle; Lukaka probably just edged it. Good to see Kun come on for 30 minutes; we were probably worse with him on than Jovetic (Silva went quiet when the forwards changed). Hart couple of game saving saves but at fault for the goal.

Tough games this month for us; Arsenal, Chelsea Liverpool Stoke away where we never win. Expect Chelsea to open a gap again.

Edited by Bredbury Blue

When your not winning what the <deleted> is there to write about?

Don't see any losers on here posting about how shit we are do you?

You lot need to shake your heeds!! wink.png

No mate, just just happy to discuss our club and our teams performances even we we're not winning. Thats the sum of it.thumbsup.gif

Silva...what a pleasure.

Thought Clichy played well again; not easy defending with Nasri in front of him.

Yeah right whistling.gif

• Like 1

Silva...what a pleasure.

Yeah right whistling.gif

I'm not having that either!!

• Like 1

Yeah Bred, plenty of hard games coming up so I was hoping for more out of this one. A draw was a fair result but I hoped we could have snatched it when we went in front.

At least jinglejangles is realistic big month and without Yaya it could be telling in the games he will miss.

Still think United are in with a shout wink.png

Anyway back to me painting whistling.gifwhistling.gif

Silva...what a pleasure.

Yeah right whistling.gif

I'm not having that either!!

Why? Assume you 2 watched the game (???).

Oh give over BB. Every game for you and Chelsea is a win game bar perhaps when you play each other away for your El Cashico fixtures. Its two points dropped away to an out of form struggling side.

I don't need to see the game. Two points dropped and you know it!!biggrin.png

• Like 1

Yeah Bred, plenty of hard games coming up so I was hoping for more out of this one. A draw was a fair result but I hoped we could have snatched it when we went in front.

At least jinglejangles is realistic big month and without Yaya it could be telling in the games he will miss.

Still think United are in with a shout wink.png

Anyway back to me painting whistling.gifwhistling.gif

With all the money you lot have spent recently (last transfers biggest spenders with 150M), you lot SHOULD be champions, so good luck with that.

Oh give over BB. Every game for you and Chelsea is a win game bar perhaps when you play each other away for your El Cashico fixtures. Its two points dropped away to an out of form struggling side.

You got me at "I don't need to see the game"; says it all about your posts.

Spin?

Deflecting?

Good luck with that.

If you want to talk about United you are welcome on the Red Thread biggrin.png

You know when United draw it feels like a defeat and has done for a longtime and will do so in the future,,that is the truth no matter how good or &lt;deleted&gt; we have played a point is like losing...i suppose that stems from success call it arrogant if you want but it is the truth.

RAG tongue.png

Stop sulking BB.

Moneybags Citeh blew it to a team going through a dreadful run of form and Chelsea put two points on you. Move on.

I saw it and you dropped 2 points.

The players and manager didn't look to impressed with a point either.In fact i would go as far to say they were disappointed.

Also your performance was hit and miss and you looked disjointed maybe you missed Yaya or even Milner!

He also brought your new signing Frank New York Lampard on to late i think.

Any team would miss Kompany Toure and Aguero.

Edit ,,,and Mangala looked lightweight when Lukaku started pushing him about.

Edited by MrRed

The players and manager didn't look to impressed with a point either.In fact i would go as far to say they were disappointed.

Also your performance was hit and miss and you looked disjointed maybe you missed Yaya or even Milner!

Is that the Frank they loaned or the one they bought? Who owns him anyway? biggrin.png

Is that the Frank they loaned or the one they bought? Who owns him anyway? biggrin.png

Yep that very one ...City's bitch. Apparently he signed a new contract this week but who for nobody knows..he just likes signing contracts....now then Carms that sounds mercenary.

Nah mate, he supported the club as a boy!!!!

Frank doesn't really seem to know whether he's been bought, loaned, to who, by who, what paperwork he signed.......you just couldn't make it up.

Anyway MrEd, we digress.

Two points dropped and a waspy BB this fine morning!biggrin.png

Edited by carmine
  • Like 1

Daily Star

Coming IN is £30m Wilfried Bony from Swansea, with Lyons £25m Alexandre Lacazette another target.Going OUT are Stevan Jovetic, now a £20m target for Juventus, and Alvaro Negredo, whose loan move to Valencia will become a permanent deal at £25m.

Move on Navas and Sinclair for a decent winger also. Then Dzeko and Kolorov.

Spin?

Deflecting?

Good luck with that.

If you want to talk about United you are welcome on the Red Thread biggrin.png

You know when United draw it feels like a defeat and has done for a longtime and will do so in the future,,that is the truth no matter how good or <deleted> we have played a point is like losing...i suppose that stems from success call it arrogant if you want but it is the truth.

RAG tongue.png

Go on the Manu forum eh. I've so far avoided going on another teams forum on the basis that most people who do that mainly do so to flame or antagonise that forums supporters.

It's difficult for some to keep up with the news isn't it.

Nah mate, he supported the club as a boy!!!!

Frank doesn't really seem to know whether he's been bought, loaned, to who, by who, what paperwork he signed.......you just couldn't make it up.

Anyway MrEd, we digress.

Two points dropped and a waspy BB this fine morning!biggrin.png

Waspy? Sometimes I dont think you read the posts but read what you think is posted. Read my post after the game and it should indicate that I feel the point gained was 'a point won' as we say in football, meaning im ok with the result Edited by Bredbury Blue

Sorry to disagree with fellow Blues, but we need to buy another forward, and the sooner the better.

We've never effectively replaced Tevez, and only Aguero is as good or better. Negredo looked good for half a season, he's moved on and yet to be replaced. We need a 4th striker asap as the injuries to all 3 strikers has proved. We've done well in the short term to play without the 3 strikers but we need to make sure we don't need to play debut 18 yr olds or midfielders as false 9s again.

My opinion is Dzeko and Jovetic are not frontline strikers...ok to come off the bench or lead the line occasionally but we have all our eggs in Agueros basket.

Dzeko is hit and miss, he was decent when it mattered end of last season, but this season he's back to being bobbins. ..result of the new contract perhaps. Jovetic has a lot to prove, he doesn't look anymore than a 2nd striker, he's always very busy and trying to make things happen but his execution and decision making are too often off.

Bony looks a decent player, he can finish, he can hold up and link play, worth a go. We have apparently 24m coming in from Negredo, we're going to cash in on Sinclair, Guidetti and Nastasic, and we have 20M in the kitty FFP will allow us to spend.

GET SOMEONE IN NOW CITY IF WE"RE GOING TO COMPETE TO WIN SOMETHING THIS SEASON.

Most fans would be overjoyed to have forwards such as yourselves. Exactly how many forwards do you want? facepalm.gifbiggrin.png

Four (4)...good ones.

You Citeh fans have become a very demanding lot!!

Why doesn't you New York side buy Messi and loan him back to you!!w00t.gif

He could take a boat to England and claim he is scared of flying.

Just watching ManU vs Soton and that idiot Peter Drury keeps going on about Manu's "Famous Five". What's all that about? Idiot!

Only Manu players these days I wouldn't mind at City are DiMaria (fantastic player) and the goalie...shows how far we've come (or they've dropped).

Edited by Bredbury Blue