Manchester City

mrbojangles

Why do you criticise our owners patience, on what basis? He brought in his own man to replace Hughes (also nothing to suggest Hughes is a top manager, or one who could move us forward). Mancini was replaced (not a popular decision with the fans) because he'd lost the dressing room/was abrasive, and that move proved successful.

You seem to think you know a lot about our club, but you don't!

It's OK if you choose the Tiny Totts model, really. Change managers like underpants and buy lots of players. Bound to work sometimes.

biggrin.png

...or you can keep the same manager for NINETEEN years, win the Premier just TWICE in those NINETEEN years, and not win the Premier for the past ELEVEN years ;-)

And build a new stadium whilst selling our best players and still not only qualify for the CL but get to the knockout stage most times.

I'm quite proud of that.

What are you proud of?

Getting a free stadium and spending 600 million buying a trophy?

And generally embarrassing yourself in Europe every time.

Gosh, I'm envious.

tongue.png

Very proud of what has been achieved in a very short time since 2008 - go bsck and read the media who scorned our attempts to catch up and compete - especially with the exciting attacking football we play. Envious, you should be.

I admit it, English isn't my first language, Mancunian is. And you still can't get away from the fact that you contradicted yourself, DOH! Keep squirming.

You're like a dog with a bone. Or rather a dog with a stick who thinks it's a bone.

blink.png

It's apparent that you make contradictory comments and then squirm when caught out. You also like to have the last word...

4-0

In all the years on this forum I've never known you give regular updates (or any updates for that matter) on your U21 matches. It shows how much the tables have turned when all you have to gloat about at the end of the season whilst looking up the table at City, is your U21's?

Oh and Blackett, Januzai, Wilson. Seriously, you're still throwing them back into the U21's to try and get a win.

• Like 1

It was great to see the brilliant reception given to SWP when he came on at the weekend. He was awesome for us during his first stint, one second in the fullback position, seconds later leading the attack. I've never known a City player with so much energy. Not sure what Chelsea did to him but seemed to lose his adventurous spirit there.

http://www.espnfc.co.uk/club/manchester-city/382/blog/post/2445371/shaun-wright-phillips-was-once-man-citys-sole-shining-light

4-0

In all the years on this forum I've never known you give regular updates (or any updates for that matter) on your U21 matches. It shows how much the tables have turned when all you have to gloat about at the end of the season whilst looking up the table at City, is your U21's?

Oh and Blackett, Januzai, Wilson. Seriously, you're still throwing them back into the U21's to try and get a win.

You not had your morning blowie mate, bit on the attack today ol lad... [emoji13][emoji12]x

I commented, because someone else did first. [emoji120]

redrus

4-0

You not had your morning blowie mate, bit on the attack today ol lad... [emoji13][emoji12]x

redrus

Sorry buddy. Didn't have time to add smiley's as I was getting the daughter ready for school at the same time tongue.png

• Like 1

4-0

redrus

Sorry buddy. Didn't have time to add smiley's as I was getting the daughter ready for school at the same time tongue.png

You mean she was gettin you ready for work..."Not that tie daddy!"......

:P

• Like 2

redrus

You mean she was gettin you ready for work..."Not that tie daddy!"......

tongue.png

Unless I'm off for a customer meeting, no ties needed. Too bladdy hot smokes. 41 degrees today and summer ain't started yet. Mind you, once it gets above 40 you don't much notice the additional degrees. It's just <deleted> hotter cool.png

• Like 2

Unless I'm off for a customer meeting, no ties needed. Too bladdy hot smokes. 41 degrees today and summer ain't started yet. Mind you, once it gets above 40 you don't much notice the additional degrees. It's just <deleted> hotter cool.png

What are you on about it's a mild spring day.

biggrin.png

Beautiful counter attack there, Lampard-Aguero-Milner. Milner's best finish this season from open play.

Isn't it 3am in Pinochet's backyard?

10:15AM Smokes ! Sunday morn with a large cup of hot java !

• Like 1

Looks like Fabianski, who was good against us has reverted to Flaphandski territory that saw him leave our ranks last summer. Perhaps if he chose some slightly less comedy gloves he might do better.

Jo Hart has just put you in charge of 2nd place with a great save.

Looks like Fabianski, who was good against us has reverted to Flaphandski territory that saw him leave our ranks last summer. Perhaps if he chose some slightly less comedy gloves he might do better.

Save of the season, beyond any doubt

• Like 1

Save of the season, beyond any doubt

Absolutely.

I'm not into this non-celebration malarkey just cos you used to play for a club.

Bony plays for City now and with his lack of goals he should be doing a lap of honour after scoring.

To be fair to Bony, the fans were respectful to him, so I guess it was his way of paying them back.

I remember Adebayor scoring for City V Arsenal.................. ran the full length of the pitch to celebrate in front of the Arsenal fans. Totally justified in my view. One because its Arsenal and 2 because they had been giving him grief all game. Only good memory I have of him, actually.

dead rubber !! and the deluded think what a victory

do it when it counts, sqeaky bum time

and m/city bottled it, FULL STOP

Didn't look to me that the two teams played it as a dead rubber, for City we want to come 2nd (Come on Manu!...not thought that many times in my life) and come above ManU (YES!).

If you'd watched much of us this season you should know we didn't bottle it, we simply rarely got going.

Enjoy being this season's champions, but leave it out will ya.

Second place not fully wrapped up yet but with a good shot. Its been heartening to see decent efforts following our dethroning. With so many negatives this season still not so horrible to finish up second or third. Tough to be the champeen every year.

Enough to keep Pellegrini in his job ? Impossible to say I reckon.

• Like 1

Second place not fully wrapped up yet but with a good shot. Its been heartening to see decent efforts following our dethroning. With so many negatives this season still not so horrible to finish up second or third. Tough to be the champeen every year.

Enough to keep Pellegrini in his job ? Impossible to say I reckon.

Whether Pellegrini keeps his job for next season or not - for the record I think he will - the gentlemanly way he's been handling it these weeks has been very impressive.

• Like 1