Manchester City

mrbojangles

...and Arsenal fans wanted Arsene out earlier in the season. Excellent manager!

Er... no they didn't.

A few johnny come latelies with big mouths and twitter accounts spouted crap.

And where are they today?

Er... no they didn't.

B/B is correctsmile.png

your loyal fans held large banners saying

# thanks for the memorys#

your the one, who has got the big mouth, sprouting crap around like a fire hose,

u must be p#ssed 24/7!!!!!!!!!

Er... no they didn't.

B/B is correctsmile.png

your loyal fans held large banners saying

# thanks for the memorys#

your the one, who has got the big mouth, sprouting crap around like a fire hose,

u must be p#ssed 24/7!!!!!!!!!

Yawn.

On the one hand nobody likes to see a capable manger being turned over (same as Ancelotti being fired by Abram0witch). On the other hand I think your owners would be stark raving bonkers to miss out on the chance to hire the manager of the next generation.

Hope Klopp gets to the Prem one way or another. I should hope he doesn't of course and marks time in a Napoli until Wenger retires

Er... no they didn't.

Er...yes they did

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/409557/Arsenal-fans-SACK-Arsene-Wenger

My point was not to belittle Arsenal fans but fans in general, including City fans.

Edited by Bredbury Blue

Reports today that the barcodes want Vieira as their manager...

Can't see Viera being stupid enough to go and work for Ashley. That job goes to someone that truly loves the club and has few if any other options and he doesn't tick either box.

Edited by carmine

Er... no they didn't.

Er...yes they did

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/409557/Arsenal-fans-SACK-Arsene-Wenger

My point was not to belittle Arsenal fans but fans in general, including City fans.

Piers Morgan and the twerps that follow him on Twatter do not constitute "Arsenal fans", they constitute "a minority of cockheads".

Edited by Chicog

Er... no they didn't.

Er...yes they did

Piers Morgan and the twerps that follow him on Twatter do not constitute "Arsenal fans", they constitute "a minority of cockheads".

Love it. You don't agree with them therefore they're not Arsenal fans. The World according to Chicog.

^ Have to admit...I'm with Chiqs on this one. PM always has, is and will always be a cockhead........and that's being polite!

No comments on Piers whatshisface as I don't really know him, but let's not let that detract from the fact that there were arsenal fans, not an arsenal fan, who were actively campaigning for Wenger out - one of the best managers in England during my lifetime. Not sure why this fact is even being debated.

• Like 1

^ Have to admit...I'm with Chiqs on this one. PM always has, is and will always be a cockhead........and that's being polite!

No comments on Piers whatshisface as I don't really know him, but let's not let that detract from the fact that there were arsenal fans, not an arsenal fan, who were actively campaigning for Wenger out - one of the best managers in England during my lifetime. Not sure why this fact is even being debated.

Most gooners are cockheads to be fair.

There were a few. That's all. They are the same whingers every club has. I'm sure you have your share of gloryhunters demanding Pellegrini's sacking.

Not sure why you are trying to paint it as all of them.

Green eyed monster perhaps.

biggrin.png

Edited by mrbojangles
Picture too big

Finally Chicog you're beginning to see my post as meant. I did not though state or imply though that ALL arsenal fans wanted Wenger out or sacked. And different opinions in football is what makes it interesting. i make a complimentary comment about your manager and then end up having to defend my compliment. Arguement in an empty room springs to mind.

Vieira's out of contract at the end of July, he's talking to Newcastle according to Sky, now odds on for the job.

To be honest that is not what I would have chosen for my first managerial appointment.

A bunch of fans who consistently think that they're better than they actually are.

Finally Chicog you're beginning to see my post as meant. I did not though state or imply though that ALL arsenal fans wanted Wenger out or sacked. And different opinions in football is what makes it interesting. i make a complimentary comment about your manager and then end up having to defend my compliment. Arguement in an empty room springs to mind.

God you're dull.

You said "...and Arsenal fans wanted Arsene out earlier in the season.".

Not "and SOME Arsenal fans wanted Arsene out earlier in the season".

Give it a rest mate, it's boring.

God you're dull.

You said "...and Arsenal fans wanted Arsene out earlier in the season.".

Not "and SOME Arsenal fans wanted Arsene out earlier in the season".

Give it a rest mate, it's boring.

Sad that you chose to be argumentative as always after I post a complimentary comment about your manager.

Boring that you come on here as a TROLL. If some one posted something simple like "Arsenal are a football club" you'd no doubt want to argue they're not. If you don't like it on this City forum, then stick to posting to yourself on the Chicog Arsenal forum; now that is both sad and boring ;-)

• Like 1

Can't see Viera being stupid enough to go and work for Ashley. That job goes to someone that truly loves the club and has few if any other options and he doesn't tick either box.

Seems to be gathering momentum on Skysports. Suppose you can't blame him for wanting a managers job but I think he might live to regret choosing Newcastle.

Sad that you chose to be argumentative as always after I post a complimentary comment about your manager.

Spare me the lecture and the false compliments, I ain't swallowing it.

You've got more than your share of plastic fans who've only come out of the woodwork because you have the stolen shekels to play with.

Seems to be gathering momentum on Skysports. Suppose you can't blame him for wanting a managers job but I think he might live to regret choosing Newcastle.

Agreed. Unless he gets wads to spend and spends it wisely, I think his CV is going to have an embarrassing blob on it.

'Arsenal are not a Football Club'

[emoji6]

redrus

I guess grammatically it should be Arsenal is not a Football Club. Any english teachers among you lot can confirm.

Given their stock market status and clear divisions amongst their support you can't really argue the point. :D

• Like 1

'Arsenal are not a Football Club'

[emoji6]

redrus

I guess grammatically it should be Arsenal is not a Football Club. Any english teachers among you lot can confirm.

Given their stock market status and clear divisions amongst their support you can't really argue the point. biggrin.png

It's THE Arsenal.

biggrin.png

Spare me the lecture and the false compliments, I ain't swallowing it.

You've got more than your share of plastic fans who've only come out of the woodwork because you have the stolen shekels to play with.

Up to you whether you swallow or not ;-)

Not quite sure why you are now raising about 'plastic fans', and also not sure what YOUR definition is. Following a few years of success after decades without will have drawn some of our old non-attending fans back and there no doubt will be new fans these past years. Worth noting when raising the subject of City's fans that our season average home attendance in the 3rd tier was +32, 000...most people on here would agree that's not too shabby.