Manchester City

mrbojangles

If you really were interested in what others thought, why harp on non stop on multiple threads when others disagree with your own opinion? As a side note, CB's record of trophies could hardly be called inspirational....Happy Klopp Day to everybody elsethumbsup.gif

It was not about agreeing or disagreeing with my opinion. It was intended to be people would state the one player in their opinion. Somehow on these football forums though there are those who choose to make something simple in to an argument or bring it down.

If you really were interested in what others thought, why harp on non stop on multiple threads when others disagree with your own opinion? As a side note, CB's record of trophies could hardly be called inspirational....Happy Klopp Day to everybody elsethumbsup.gif

Its Klopp Eve when nothin was stirring...not even the mouserless....

What's this got to do Man City?

Poor City fans. Arse-Citeh Mon 21st Dec 8pm.

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/610995/Manchester-United-Manchester-City-Premier-League-furious-Christmas-fixtures

I would like to think that even someone like you Chicog doesn't agree with the way the City and United fans have been treated.

Edited by Bredbury Blue

Poor City fans. Arse-Citeh Mon 21st Dec 8pm.

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/610995/Manchester-United-Manchester-City-Premier-League-furious-Christmas-fixtures

I would like to think that even someone like you Chicog doesn't agree with the way the City and United fans have been treated.

Yes, that would be why I used the phrase "poor City fans" without any emoticon.

Poor me as well, I'll be in Cambodia.

rolleyes.gif

Edited by Chicog

BB Why don't you come up with some absurd scoring system to prove you're right and thousands of season ticket holders are wrong?

It was clearly too difficult a task for YOU wasn't it, to stick to the given criteria of naming one player IN YOUR OWN OPINION. Doh!

I already answered you. There wasn't one "best player for five years".

I said I agreed with what your supporters club said in naming their best player each season.

Maybe you can find out who the top three were each year, you know, and give them like 3 points for 1st place, 2 for second, etc. and see if Silva gets more than anyone else.

BB Why don't you come up with some absurd scoring system to prove you're right and thousands of season ticket holders are wrong?

It was clearly too difficult a task for YOU wasn't it, to stick to the given criteria of naming one player IN YOUR OWN OPINION. Doh!

I said I agreed with what your supporters club said in naming their best player each season.

Maybe you can find out who the top three were each year, you know, and give them like 3 points for 1st place, 2 for second, etc. and see if Silva gets more than anyone else.

Chicog, i set a very simple question that even an idiot should be able to understand,

I gave my answer/opinion (Silva), StevieH gave his answer/opinion ( Suarez), you apparently gave your answer/opinion (there wasn't one player), so why are you persisting in trying to belittle me on this?

I have no real interest whether you and other non-Man City fans agree with my opinion on this subjective matter; frankly you lot have not seen Silva as much as City fans have, just as say City fans and others never saw Suarez as much as Liverpool fans. It is therefore subjective. It would be good however if other Man City fans on here shared my opinion on Silva but if they don't that's fine with me and I'll understand as they'll likely pick Aguero, Yaya, Kompany or Hart.

Over to you Chicog.

Edited by Bredbury Blue

If anybody believes what this idiot writes in his book, they must still think the world is flat.

Couple of quotes from SAF in his new book Leading http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/

Manchester City beat United in 2012 derby due to 'Mancini's emphasis on defence' - Ferguson

Sir Alex Ferguson claims Manchester City beat United in the decisive April 2012 derby due to Roberto Mancini's 'emphasis on defence'.

Billed as the biggest game in the Premier League era, Vincent Kompany's winner sent City above United on goal difference with two Premier League games to play on a night Ferguson drew criticism for his team selection.

The Scot surprisingly dropped the in-form Antonio Valencia and Danny Welbeck, as Ji-Sung Park returned for his first domestic start in three months and United reverted to a 4-5-1 formation eight days after they capitulated in a 4-4 home draw with Everton.

And, though Ferguson concedes he made selection errors, he accuses City of negative tactics even though United did not manage a single shot on target in the game.

"We played Manchester City at the Etihad Stadium and lost 1-0 - a result that was partly caused by a couple of mistakes I made with the team selection," Ferguson writes in his new book, Leading.

"And by Roberto Mancini's emphasis on defence. Manchester City wound up winning the league."

Ferguson also insists United 'outplayed' City for the majority of their 6-1 defeat in October 2011.

"It was our worst thumping by our crosstown rivals in 22 years, and our biggest home league defeat since 1955 when United were hammered 5-0, also by Manchester City," Ferguson adds.
Ferguson also insists United 'outplayed' City for the majority of their 6-1 defeat in October 2011.

"It was our worst thumping by our crosstown rivals in 22 years, and our biggest home league defeat since 1955 when United were hammered 5-0, also by Manchester City," Ferguson adds.

"Most importantly, we lost the League to City that year on goal difference, which made the result even more painful."

I'll be in Thailand, so it'll be a 3am kick off for me.

Will Witherspoons be staying open for us?

I'll bring my lucky mascot. wink.png

Will you be there over xmas smokes?

Ha, ha. My lucky mascot as well laugh.png

In Bangkok but will likely pass thru Suvarnbhumi on 19-20...and could head to Patters for a couple of days if you're in town.

Let me know next month as I'll be getting things booked then.

Chicog, i set a very simple question that even an idiot should be able to understand,

I gave my answer/opinion (Silva), StevieH gave his answer/opinion ( Suarez), you apparently gave your answer/opinion (there wasn't one player), so why are you persisting in trying to belittle me on this?

I have no real interest whether you and other non-Man City fans agree with my opinion on this subjective matter; frankly you lot have not seen Silva as much as City fans have, just as say City fans and others never saw Suarez as much as Liverpool fans. It is therefore subjective. It would be good however if other Man City fans on here shared my opinion on Silva but if they don't that's fine with me and I'll understand as they'll likely pick Aguero, Yaya, Kompany or Hart.

Over to you Chicog.

Don't 'over to me' Breeders. I don't give a toss about your man crush on Silva :)

In Bangkok but will likely pass thru Suvarnbhumi on 19-20...and could head to Patters for a couple of days if you're in town.

Will do. Not too sure of my boonies days yet

• Like 1

Will do. Not too sure of my boonies days yet

Seems Jellybean is around...maybe he will get down and dirty too....could be the makings of a decent meet up perhaps? :D

Aguero's hammy tear confirmed here in Buenos Aires though no indication yet of severity or how much time he's expected to miss. Minimum three weeks is the scuttlebutt but obviously could be longer.facepalm.gif

That would be cutting it fine for the derby against United sad.png

I got to agree with BB. We all accept that threads go a tad off topic, particularly on international breaks but a picture of Klopp signing with Ayres at Liverpool hasn't got anything to do with City and could lead anywhere. I'm sure Liverpool fans don't want the Liverpool thread full of City pictures, so I'll remove the offending post biggrin.pngwai.gif

There will be wailing and gnashing of teeth in the Bredbury house tonight I fancy.

AS.COM

9 de octubre de 2015 21:20
Ampliar

David Silva’s participation in tonight’s EURO 2016 qualifier lasted just nine minutes. The Manchester City player was left hobbling after Lars Gerson clipped his ankles in a reckless challenge from behind. On seven minutes. Silva returned but asked to be taken off and was replaced by Juan Mata.

After undergoing tests, it is believed that Silva has suffered a sprain to the lateral internal ligament in his right ankle. Medical staff have not given an estimate as to how long he faces on the sidelines but he could face two to three weeks out, and has already been ruled out of Monday's game against Ukraine.

There will be wailing and gnashing of teeth in the Bredbury house tonight I fancy.

AS.COM 9 de octubre de 2015 21:20

Ampliar

David Silvas participation in tonights EURO 2016 qualifier lasted just nine minutes. The Manchester City player was left hobbling after Lars Gerson clipped his ankles in a reckless challenge from behind. On seven minutes. Silva returned but asked to be taken off and was replaced by Juan Mata.

After undergoing tests, it is believed that Silva has suffered a sprain to the lateral internal ligament in his right ankle. Medical staff have not given an estimate as to how long he faces on the sidelines but he could face two to three weeks out, and has already been ruled out of Monday's game against Ukraine.

Silva, is our most influential player - we're not the same without him - so you probably also hear similar coming from my fellow Blues on here. Previously Nasri was supposed to step up and be the creator but he's not good enough to take over from Merlin, so let's hope KdB can. Edited by Bredbury Blue

Give over Chic. When KdB joined us he quite rightly had to break into the team, when he did he's impressed so much that he has played the full 90 mins of the last 4 matches. Hardly a super sub label is it.

You'd have to be a football idiot not to appreciate that KdB hit the ground running and has been VERY impressive with his goals and general play since arriving at City. Let's see if a football idiot steps forward to disagree.