Manchester City

mrbojangles

Sergio chooses today to have his worst game for us.

Thanks Yaya, perfect time to try to beat 6 men in your own half!!

Ridiculous penalty decision. Just wasnt to be.

I found it strange when Nacho got his equaliser, not 1 City player went to congratulate him???

Right now it reminds me of just before Bobby Manc was sacked. The players just dont seem to have the passion.

Saving themselves for Pep?

Well from what I saw, only Zabba and Kompany put an honest shift in today.

Silva looked half fit. Sterling was doing an impersonation of Navas.

I have no clue what was up with Aguero today. Missed at least 3 chances, caught offside too many times and was playing lie he had two left feet.

Anyway boollox to it. Off to bed.

Well this is it.

Defining moment of the season for me.

Arsenal have done us a favour today. Hopefully we take advantage of it, batter Spurs and shut these gobsh!tes up who have been messing up our thread this last few days.

Need a big day from Yaya today. Looks like he will be playing more forward today.

Aguero hattrick!!

Well that didn't go to plan did it, you are only 6 above us and battling for 4 the spot and who is the shittyiest team in Manchester.
  • Like 1

I found it strange when Nacho got his equaliser, not 1 City player went to congratulate him???

Right now it reminds me of just before Bobby Manc was sacked. The players just dont seem to have the passion.

yeah i'm glad i was nt the only one that noticed it. it was weird, what was that all about? which ever way you look at it, manager leaving staying whatever ,, it was att a huge goal

Well this is it.

Arsenal have done us a favour today. Hopefully we take advantage of it, batter Spurs and shut these gobsh!tes up who have been messing up our thread this last few days.

Need a big day from Yaya today. Looks like he will be playing more forward today.

Aguero hattrick!!

Fannnnny lol

Too many teams above City now to realistically hope for the league. Add in that they don't look to have what it takes. I'd like to see some silverware picked up to put some salve on the burn.

As a football fan it should be entertaining from here on out. I doubt Leicester will fold, Spurs are a grind it out, confident squad and Arsenal might be hard to stop if they get on a roll.

Well from what I saw, only Zabba and Kompany put an honest shift in today.

Silva looked half fit. Sterling was doing an impersonation of Navas.

I have no clue what was up with Aguero today. Missed at least 3 chances, caught offside too many times and was playing lie he had two left feet.

Anyway boollox to it. Off to bed.

Try Horlicks and a Hob Nob Jack.................works wonders thumbsup.gif

Can't blame the ref or lack of video replays.

A video replay would not have awarded the penalty and a video replay would have shown Aguero to be on-side which was wrongly given off-side. The resulting free kick led to Spurs second goal. Ironic really, as Spurs where given 2 clear off-side goals by Clattenburg in the game at WHL.

City fans on here have been saying it since September that we ain't performing, can't get out of 2nd gear; I didn't see that performance any different (wait to we go behind and then wake up). It is so hard to see us being Champions without something sparking us - I'd now like to see Nacho given a run (over Sterling)...when we've been forced to bring on Nacho and go 442 we look a threat. I Looks like being a bridesmaid again. Not good enough again. The ridiculous penalty didn't help.

I thought Aguero had been crap most the season, had a decent run of goals recently but was poor again. For me Sterling is too lightweight and frustrating. ..im convinced Nacho will be the better player. Nobody really stood out but as mentioned Zaba looked up for it.

1st half was like a European game...snooze. Decent game 2nd half. At 1v1 I really fancied us but the 2nd goal was further proof of being suspect to a break.

Congrats to Spurs, could be your year.

• Like 1

Well this is it.

Aguero hattrick!!

Well that didn't go to plan did it, you are only 6 above us and battling for 4 the spot and who is the shittyiest team in Manchester.

CORRECTION

shittyiest team in GREATER Manchester (ManU are not in Machester but

in the Metropolitan Borough of Trafford, Greater Manchester) ;-)

Well this is it.

Aguero hattrick!!

CORRECTION

Pedant alert!!!.

CORRECTION

But they do own their ground,not rent from the council cheesy.gif

Well this is it.

Aguero hattrick!!

CORRECTION

Pedant alert!!!.

Nev, it's back to 2006 and our arguements then, remember?...ah, those were the days eh.

CORRECTION

But they do own their ground,not rent from the council cheesy.gif

We have a lovely arrangement with our mates down the "Corporation", as my old man insists on calling his old employers.

]

Can't blame the ref or lack of video replays.

A video replay would not have awarded the penalty and a video replay would have shown Aguero to be on-side which was wrongly given off-side. The resulting free kick led to Spurs second goal. Ironic really, as Spurs where given 2 clear off-side goals by Clattenburg in the game at WHL.

Was the camera in line with the players ?