Manchester City

mrbojangles

11 hours ago, carmine said:

Now my old mate Peter

Jeez you should be so lucky,I,ll never be that desperate,not in a million bladdy years...........billy no mates is carms,sits at the bar all alone dreaming of 1961 :clap2:

10 hours ago, Rc2702 said:

Listen Vera I take no offence from your comments as I have actually read a fair few of your plastic words you publish and the truth is you are not even a football head your a commentator at best.subconsciously plagiarising content you read. Fair play to you I mean yeah your dad's from Liverpool your a real red in that respect but I want LFC to win and I know real reds fans want that too and I don't give a damn where JM has managed previously I just want some silverware delivered and I doubt Klopp is the man to do that and if you read between the lines I think some of your compadres on here share those concerns.

Yh his name sounds like Kop it's a nice ring to it but the guy has stumbled and made some awful decisions so face some truths whilst your sipping your Ron Zapaca.

Oh and FYI. 

https://www.joe.co.uk/sport/jose-mourinho-liverpool-manchester-united-91592

Says the man that thought it better for LFC that City and United draw.

Highland Park at the minute, smoky, peaty, dram. Proper authentic, not sure you'd like it. 

18 minutes ago, BangrakBob said:

Says the man that thought it better for LFC that City and United draw.

Highland Park at the minute, smoky, peaty, dram. Proper authentic, not sure you'd like it. 

Still do. A win via a derby boils the pot. (Momentum) both stifled both below us. 

4 hours ago, Bredbury Blue said:

^"You dish it but can't take it."...where have i ever complained (and I get more stick than most)...i just put them on ignore if someones a complete muppet.

You ever looked into ignoring yourself? 

33 minutes ago, Rc2702 said:

Still do. A win via a derby boils the pot. (Momentum) both stifled both below us. 

If we had of beat Palace, but we didn't and now are best chance is 4th not 3rd. City will get 3rd they have one goal now and an easier run in. Distance between us and United was a better result. It's completely logical. 

7 hours ago, BangrakBob said:

. It's completely logical. 

I know your not here Bob but logic and Thailand do not go together,and some contributors to these forums would.....when shown a brick wall.......call it art............just saying :clap2:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, BangrakBob said:

If we had of beat Palace, but we didn't and now are best chance is 4th not 3rd. City will get 3rd they have one goal now and an easier run in. Distance between us and United was a better result. It's completely logical. 

1 banana skin at home with everything to play for and 1 competition to aim for and he's dropped the baton once already in this run in.

https://www.mancity.com/citytv/behind-the-scenes/2017/04/28/man-city-v-man-utd-tunnel-cam/1493374377285

Interesting footage from the derby the other night,I saw Mourinho leave the pitch after the end of the game,after shaking hands with Pep and some of Citys other back room staff he then, hands in pockets, heads for the tunnel (as is normal even at OT) but as this video shows he is shown waiting just outside the dressing room area greeting ALL the players and match officials with a smile and handshake......the look on Agueros face as he sees him is priceless,but once more a smile and handshake (maybe maureen muttered something else under his breath LOL though) so to the bitters that call him an arrogant miserable so and so may see him in a different light now........but probably not.

https://www.mancity.com/citytv/behind-the-scenes/2017/04/28/man-city-v-man-utd-tunnel-cam/1493374377285

Interesting footage from the derby the other night,I saw Mourinho leave the pitch after the end of the game,after shaking hands with Pep and some of Citys other back room staff he then, hands in pockets, heads for the tunnel (as is normal even at OT) but as this video shows he is shown waiting just outside the dressing room area greeting ALL the players and match officials with a smile and handshake......the look on Agueros face as he sees him is priceless,but once more a smile and handshake (maybe maureen muttered something else under his breath LOL though) so to the bitters that call him an arrogant miserable so and so may see him in a different light now........but probably not.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, petermik said:

I know your not here Bob but logic and Thailand do not go together,and some contributors to these forums would.....when shown a brick wall.......call it art............just saying :clap2:

I will have you know Peter some of my brickwork is a work of art, 42 years laying the bloody things.

On 4/29/2017 at 10:44 AM, Bredbury Blue said:

Bob, I shall look out for Highland Park. Duty Free shop Suvarnabhumi by any chance? Got to go overseas in a week and need to pick up a bottle (or it'll be a bottle of laphroaig).

I've not seen it there BB, you can get it in Bangkok though. If you like Laphroiag you'd really enjoy Highland Park. Orkney Islands finest. 

We'll take that. Poor performance. Showed how much we miss Yaya and Silva. Picked wrong starting 11 and tried to get away with it. Better once Sane and Sterling came on for ineffective Garcia and Clichy. Not impressed but we didn't lose and came back twice when we weren't at the races.

How the semi mighty have fallen. Pumped with millions laced with quality signing after quality signing waited in vain for the messiah and a draw with relegation fodder is acceptable and dare I say; worth cracking a beer over

2 minutes ago, Bredbury Blue said:

Language Timothy! That brings the memories back.

Your scrap for third is going to go to the wire.

Next season I reckon defenders will be costing a helluva lot of money in the North West!