Manchester City

mrbojangles

11 minutes ago, evenstevens said:

if you think its a matter of  T/F requests being the norm these present days,you are a goose on the loose, the Sanchez,Lukelu, Barks will tell u that

C/sea  at present cannot get Hazard or Courtous to sign excellent contracts,Kante will be next, and Spuds are underpaying their players ,headed by Kane (at 110k a week,) the players are holding all the aces now backed by their greedy agents (and i have,nt mentioned the Bungs BEING paid )have a think about it,if u are able to and E/S doubts that

Almost every club has a limit to the bs they will put up with...if Kane demanded £400k a week at Tottenham we'd be happy as fans to take the silly money from Madrid or PSG.

33 minutes ago, evenstevens said:

if you think its a matter of  T/F requests being the norm these present days,you are a goose on the loose, the Sanchez,Lukelu, Barks will tell u that

C/sea  at present cannot get Hazard or Courtous to sign excellent contracts,Kante will be next, and Spuds are underpaying their players ,headed by Kane (at 110k a week,) the players are holding all the aces now backed by their greedy agents (and i have,nt mentioned the Bungs BEING paid )have a think about it,if u are able to and E/S doubts that

Don't worry es, kane will be gone by the end of the month :sad: how much do you want on it ? :passifier:

Edited by alfieconn
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, alfieconn said:

Don't worry es, kane will be gone by the end of the month :sad: how much do you want on it ? :passifier:

Latest I heard Man City can't cope with his wage demands either.

Must be Man Yoo as well...along with Courtois. :shock1:

44 minutes ago, RonniePickering22 said:

Almost every club has a limit to the bs they will put up with...if Kane demanded £400k a week at Tottenham we'd be happy as fans to take the silly money from Madrid or PSG.

if your 4x2 chairman refuses to upgrade his present players contracts.that will be the case.at least in cseas case their players get the going rate etc etc.its common knowledge at spudsthey are under paid in todays market by a long way..and the club will pay for it.as for kane if spuds receive a sensationsl offer.good luck them and take it.sure that c.sea would do the same with hazard.at least csea are doing their best to hold their prized assett..but in kanes case.a piddling 110k a week.thats a slaves rate or better still a personal insult to him full stop.see what happens.just my views

Edited by evenstevens

34 minutes ago, RonniePickering22 said:

In fairness to Kane, he has been extremely loyal to Spurs by signing his contract last year (I think) keeping him there till 2022 (again I think) and even then he didn't seem to be demanding huge salaries. That way Spurs have tied him down and another club coming in would have to offer a big fee. Deffo a win for Spurs. Don't think he's the kind of guy to hold Spurs to ransom. Interestingly though, I never hear rumours of any club bidding for him, even a silly offer.

Have to agree with E/S on some other points though. The players (and agents) in most cases hold all the cards. Arsenal are suffering now because they didn't offer the likes of Sanchez and Ozil new contracts when they still had 2 years to run. If you let a player get below 2 years left to run, he might as well stick it out and cash in on when he becomes a free agent.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, mrbojangles said:

In fairness to Kane, he has been extremely loyal to Spurs by signing his contract last year (I think) keeping him there till 2022 (again I think) and even then he didn't seem to be demanding huge salaries. That way Spurs have tied him down and another club coming in would have to offer a big fee. Deffo a win for Spurs. Don't think he's the kind of guy to hold Spurs to ransom. Interestingly though, I never hear rumours of any club bidding for him, even a silly offer.

Have to agree with E/S on some other points though. The players (and agents) in most cases hold all the cards. Arsenal are suffering now because they didn't offer the likes of Sanchez and Ozil new contracts when they still had 2 years to run. If you let a player get below 2 years left to run, he might as well stick it out and cash in on when he becomes a free agent.

the only thing that no offer has been received so far is him being tied down to 2022.he must be pissed off for accepting such a small pay.in particular with whats going around right now.4x2 got him by the short and curlies.my take if the dewhad some decorum he should triple his pay now and tie him down to say 2024..but that will not happen as he will sell him in due coirse.to pay for the new stadium watch this space and caveman if u post in return to this post e.s will immefiately report you as i have had a gutfull of your trolling baiting posts .rarely on topic over and out 

1 hour ago, evenstevens said:

the only thing that no offer has been received so far is him being tied down to 2022.he must be pissed off for accepting such a small pay.in particular with whats going around right now.4x2 got him by the short and curlies.my take if the dewhad some decorum he should triple his pay now and tie him down to say 2024..but that will not happen as he will sell him in due coirse.to pay for the new stadium watch this space and caveman if u post in return to this post e.s will immefiately report you as i have had a gutfull of your trolling baiting posts .rarely on topic over and out 

Kane is happy where he is and will sign a huge new deal in the region of £250k a week very soon.

Unlike with Sanchez none of the other Spurs players can complain about this and in any case with the new stadium revenue around the corner the entire structure for our wages will significantly increase.

Edited by RonniePickering22
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, RonniePickering22 said:

Kane is happy where he is and will sign a huge new deal in the region of £250k a week very soon.

Unlike with Sanchez none of the other Spurs players can complain about this and in any case with the new stadium revenue around the corner the entire structure for our wages will significantly increase.

thks for your views, but mission impossible (its just not Kanes contract)for any of the above, lets see how it all works out,without being sarcastic etc etc, again mission impossible have a nice evening

2 hours ago, RonniePickering22 said:

Just looked up to see how much Spurs players are on. Is this right, seems very low:-

http://sportsmaza.com/football/tottenham-hotspur-players-salary/

14 hours ago, evenstevens said:

So he must be pissed off that he accepted such a small pay or perhaps Levy forged his signature on the contract  :cheesy:

Anyway hopefully he  will be gone by the end of the month so we don't have to read your tedious post's saying it over and over again as for reporting me that sounds about right for you.

Edited by alfieconn
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, alfieconn said:

Hopefully he  will be gone by the end of the month so we don't have to read your tedious post's saying it over and over again, as for reporting me, that's sounds about right for someone with a yellow streak !

Couldn't make it up,  now he's going to report us!!!!   Dishes it out but can't take it, why am i not surprised.

3 minutes ago, carmine said:

Couldn't make it up,  now he's going to report us!!!!   Dishes it out but can't take it, why am i not surprised.

Its time the words "Fluff off" were banned from the footy forum.

I believe it refers to sexual intercourse with furry toys. :shock1:

Not sure why I thought of Stan Collymore just then.

1 minute ago, RonniePickering22 said:

Careful, or you'll get reported.  He's warned us:sick:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, alfieconn said:

we don't have to read your tedious post's saying it over and over again as for reporting me that sounds about right for you.

you are a Tosser Caveman your trolling and baiting is such childish stuff

1 hour ago, carmine said:

and in comes The Troll , the name is enuff to cover this turkey

1 hour ago, RonniePickering22 said:

and the third Spuds comes in for a kinghit

1 hour ago, carmine said:

Careful, or you'll get reported.  He's warned us:sick:

now with support , a further kinghit from the Troll

1 hour ago, RonniePickering22 said:

I'm away for a shave and stick a shirt on before I'm brought before the beak. :partytime2:

have to work in three,s gang style , one out is not your go, as  are  all  Spuds supporters,  its a Ganging  Up morning to all , over and out

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, RonniePickering22 said:

Its been widely reported he is negotiating a new contract right now so its rather irrelevant anyway isn't it? :biggrin:

Your right Pick's and i just don't get why our players salaries are a constant topic of debate i mean it's not like we're anywhere near the lowest payer's in the Premiership, think we are about 6th ain't we ? :sad:

Edited by alfieconn

8 minutes ago, alfieconn said:

Your right Pick's and i just don't get why our players salaries are a constant topic of debate, i just understand the interest :sad:

Apparently our squad is in disarray because they can't afford their bus fares to the training ground.

Some on here think earning 60k to 110k pounds a week is derisory.

They must spend a lot on beer! :biggrin:

Otamendi has signed a contract extension until 2022.The 29-year-old's previous deal was due to expire in the summer of 2020.

Didn't see that happening a short while back. Another who's vastly improved under Pep, no longer spends half the game on his backside, just lacks pace.

City's average of 54,019 last season, and are roughly similar at 53,989 for the current campaign.

Top ticket sellers for 2016/17

1. Barcelona: 1,482,646
2. Man Utd: 1,430,510
3. Borussia Dortmund: 1,354,101
4. Real Madrid: 1,319,094
5. Bayern Munich: 1,275,000
6. Arsenal: 1,139,183
7. West Ham: 1,082,468
8. Celtic: 1,039,794
9. Schalke: 1,031,951
10. Man City: 1,026,361
11. Liverpool: 1,007,304

9 minutes ago, Bredbury Blue said:

Otamendi has signed a contract extension until 2022.The 29-year-old's previous deal was due to expire in the summer of 2020.

Didn't see that happening a short while back. Another who's vastly improved under Pep, no longer spends half the game on his backside, just lacks pace.

Great last big contract for him...he will be delighted.

8 minutes ago, Bredbury Blue said:

City's average of 54,019 last season, and are roughly similar at 53,989 for the current campaign.

Top ticket sellers for 2016/17

1. Barcelona: 1,482,646
2. Man Utd: 1,430,510
3. Borussia Dortmund: 1,354,101
4. Real Madrid: 1,319,094
5. Bayern Munich: 1,275,000
6. Arsenal: 1,139,183
7. West Ham: 1,082,468
8. Celtic: 1,039,794
9. Schalke: 1,031,951
10. Man City: 1,026,361
11. Liverpool: 1,007,304

Most telling was the Championship in third place for attendances in Europe.

Wow.

4 minutes ago, RonniePickering22 said:

Most telling was the Championship in third place for attendances in Europe.

Wow.

Yeah heard that today. Unbelievable

The Championship was the third most-watched league in European football during the 2016-17 season.

The Premier League tops the list with total attendances of more than 13m, with Germany's Bundesliga second.

England's second tier, with an total of more than 11m, ranks higher than Spain's La Liga, Italy's Serie A and France's Ligue 1.

Full story:- http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/42704713