Manchester City

mrbojangles

17 minutes ago, Rc2702 said:

Nought? Just getting to the semis is an additional 7.5m euros. Hardly nowt. Helps balance the books...

Ha ha! You must be desperate for a bit of cash down Anfield if "an additional 7.5. euros" is a big deal...balance the facking books. 

3 minutes ago, Bredbury Blue said:

Ha ha! You must be desperate for a bit of cash down Anfield if "an additional 7.5. euros" is a big deal...balance the facking books. 

You brought the title just remember that right lads. Your history before the last decade is sprinkled with shawn goatfaces don't forget it. Bottom line shietty your only here cos a very big cheque book and a good flight path to the middle east. Without those two your naffin.Ickle shitty

21 minutes ago, Rc2702 said:

Without those two your naffin.Ickle shitty

Ha, ha. You always know when you've won a debate when your opponent resorts to name calling. Game, set and match.

Now let me get on cheering on Spurs to get an equaliser

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Bredbury Blue said:

Oh, hardluck Spurs, losers again.

Semi decent knock out comp bredbury, you know how that feels don't ya

Calm down keep your wig-on

Edited by mrbojangles
Removed name calling

39 minutes ago, mrbojangles said:

Ha, ha. You always know when you've won a debate when your opponent resorts to name calling. Game, set and match.

Now let me get on cheering on Spurs to get an equaliser

You ain't won jack you have purchased the EPL for 500 million. I'd rather come 2nd and play with a passion than be shietty.  Bitterness is the wrong word for all other fans, any other fan knows that could be them if a rich sheik  drops in. The variable is the sheikh nothing else.

5 minutes ago, Rc2702 said:

You ain't won jack you have purchased the EPL for 500 million. 

Got news for you mate. Nearly every team who has won the Prem and the CL have purchased it. It's usually the one's who have spent big bucks. That's why Swansea, WBA etc don't win it. Tell you what, don't make anymore big signings and see how fast you fall down the league.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Rc2702 said:

I'd rather come 2nd and play with a passion than be shietty. 

Yeah right. I can tell by the way you are bashing your knuckles on the keyboard that you really don't believe that. It's irritating the hell out of you that you might finish another season with zip, nada,

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, mrbojangles said:

Yeah right. I can tell by the way you are bashing your knuckles on the keyboard that you really don't believe that. It's irritating the hell out of you that you might finish another season with zip, nada,

I use a keypad so your wrong on that and your wrong again as I like what I'm seeing and providing we win the semi and finish top 4 and keep our stars and add 2 new ones and don't go bankrupt doing it, that's real progress that and this patient approach will pay off and that is something to celebrate not like your micky mouse instant champion potion, bit of Arab tea you might say. I like that we don't have that cash and we still turn you over. Class is permanent.

29 minutes ago, mrbojangles said:

Got news for you mate. Nearly every team who has won the Prem and the CL have purchased it. It's usually the one's who have spent big bucks. That's why Swansea, WBA etc don't win it. Tell you what, don't make anymore big signings and see how fast you fall down the league.

Noted on the nearly but just in case you missed Steve mention it. We won the CL with djimi traore and we won it in the most spectacular fashion. EVER. Fact is you cannot mention great champions league games without our name being the first memory of a truly great CL final for supporters of any club. It's cos we got a history to build on you see and even with dim djimi we done it so doing you in a QTR final is standard. We eat giant tasks for breakfast and you tasted shiiit

8 hours ago, Rc2702 said:

You ain't won jack you have purchased the EPL for 500 million. I'd rather come 2nd and play with a passion than be shietty.  Bitterness is the wrong word for all other fans, any other fan knows that could be them if a rich sheik  drops in. The variable is the sheikh nothing else.

Beginning to lose it now aren't we. For your ridiculous comment we "ain't won jack" go to the honours section and stop embarrassing yourself:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manchester_City_F.C.

8 hours ago, mrbojangles said:

Seems that the majority on here don't know their history and/or don't understand that. For example, when ManU were having their great recent success and City weren't,  why was that? Because they could buy the top players to compete and we couldn't.  

9 hours ago, Rc2702 said:

I'd rather come 2nd and play with a passion than be shietty.  

If there was a 'TV Football Forum Most Stupid Comment of the Season' award this would surely be a contender. 

R2D2 you're embarrassing yourself,  why don't you give up while you can.

I use a keypad so your wrong on that and your wrong again as I like what I'm seeing and providing we win the semi and finish top 4 and keep our stars and add 2 new ones and don't go bankrupt doing it, that's real progress that and this patient approach will pay off and that is something to celebrate not like your micky mouse instant champion potion, bit of Arab tea you might say. I like that we don't have that cash and we still turn you over. Class is permanent.

You're real patient with that approach R2D, it's really working for you and liverpool: NEVER won the Premier; it's well over 20 years and counting isn't it. Impressive. 

Noted on the nearly but just in case you missed Steve mention it. We won the CL with djimi traore and we won it in the most spectacular fashion. EVER. Fact is you cannot mention great champions league games without our name being the first memory of a truly great CL final for supporters of any club. It's cos we got a history to build on you see and even with dim djimi we done it so doing you in a QTR final is standard. We eat giant tasks for breakfast and you tasted shiiit

Verg good on the CL front but why you so crap on the Premier front? Can't keep it up for long enough eh.

Course you were. The closest you will ever get to such a position. Ever.

Seem to remember people saying similar about City and trophies in 2008.  Seem to remember Rednose saying not in his lifetime in 2009. Think by now we've proven them wrong. 

Seem to remember an equally cocky liverpool laughing at Fergie and his we'll knock liverpool off your perch quote, and look how that worked out.

Football has moved on since the Liverpool bootroom success days, but liverpool haven't kept up.

You were a dominant power in my youth but since 1990 you're just a top 6 team. 

So when are you going to win the Premier R2D2? I won't be as stupid as to say never but it's a long time watching others do it. Your answer is?

4 hours ago, Bredbury Blue said:

Seem to remember people saying similar about City and trophies in 2008.  Seem to remember Rednose saying not in his lifetime in 2009. Think by now we've proven them wrong. 

Seem to remember an equally cocky liverpool laughing at Fergie and his we'll knock liverpool off your perch quote, and look how that worked out.

Football has moved on since the Liverpool bootroom success days, but liverpool haven't kept up.

You were a dominant power in my youth but since 1990 you're just a top 6 team. 

So when are you going to win the Premier R2D2? I won't be as stupid as to say never but it's a long time watching others do it. Your answer is?

Keita, Neves and 1 more and I'll pencil it in for next season.