Manchester City

mrbojangles

It's such a pity that you can only quote so many posts, there are so many others worthy of reposting.

Is RC still on his way to the boonies, it's just that he seems to have gone missing. Anyway, I'll just leave these here for reviewing purposes only like

On ‎4‎/‎20‎/‎2018 at 12:31 PM, Rc2702 said:

Champions league is not for sale sorry lads.

On ‎5‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 5:34 PM, Rc2702 said:

Sorry pal my heads all over the place recently it's the pressure you see, biggest game for over a decade like. Had to spank a few teams to get there like. When you hit such heights maybe you will understand but until then you can only guess such feelings. Sorry I said until then let's rephrase that, you may never know how this feels.

On ‎5‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 6:20 PM, Rc2702 said:

Real teams with proven pedigree like us are built for the biggest stage. 2nd European final under JK. 

On ‎5‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 8:27 PM, Rc2702 said:

You cannot write about Liverpool's history without highlighting some great players, some great efforts and of course some great finals and the slip.

On ‎5‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 1:03 PM, Rc2702 said:

You want to see a real hard fought battle based on a will to win?

Tune into the CL final later this month

On ‎5‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 4:32 PM, Rc2702 said:

How's your record in the CL pal?

What's that? Nowt like

On ‎5‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 7:10 PM, Rc2702 said:

Patience v powerhouse management and shrewd market awareness. Result: 25th May.

Tune in Maestro you are never too old to learn.

On ‎5‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 8:06 PM, Rc2702 said:

History shows you that our club has been the best club in England since football was invented. From Ian st John banging in the winner in 1965 fa to 2005 when we lifted the CL against all odds. Splattered throughout that 50 year period we have donned it. Things may still be eluding us but we still donned it and we donned you home and away and if we win the CL again for a 2nd time in 13 years after only competing for it a matter of 4-5 times over that period.  Well, it's obvious lfc is a bit special.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, mrbojangles said:

It's such a pity that you can only quote so many posts, there are so many others worthy of reposting.

Is RC still on his way to the boonies, it's just that he seems to have gone missing. Anyway, I'll just leave these here for reviewing purposes only like

Every word I'll say again. I'm just delighted the lads made it to a 3rd final under JK. We belong that's the difference like

1 minute ago, Rc2702 said:

Every word I'll say again. I'm just delighted the lads made it to a 3rd final under JK. We belong that's the difference like

Bugger. Just spit my coffee all over the screen. Your posts should come with a comedy warning

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, mrbojangles said:

Bugger. Just spit my coffee all over the screen. Your posts should come with a comedy warning

Maybe pep should take your lead and give ya team a coffee before they play us. We play you off the park like. Your getting done next season by us that's a fact. Home and away...

3 minutes ago, Rc2702 said:

Maybe pep should take your lead and give ya team a coffee before they play us. We play you off the park like. Your getting done next season by us that's a fact. Home and away...

Noted. Again for review after the matches. You love setting yourself up don't ya like

4 minutes ago, Bredbury Blue said:

Seriously though R2D2 how are you enjoying that trophy, the 'we beat Man City but won fack all' trophy! :violin:

You want to learn to keep your powder dry my son  :partytime2:

Manc coke head coonts.

32 minutes ago, Rc2702 said:

...you could be right but you'll be finishing a shit load of points behind us in the league.  

5 minutes ago, Bredbury Blue said:

Seriously though R2D2 how are you enjoying that trophy, the 'we beat Man City but won fack all' trophy! :violin:

You two are just a pair of fly by nights. Class is permanent, know that. I'm happy being an underdog and shrewdly going where the billionaires cannot reach. Know what I mean like.

9 minutes ago, Bredbury Blue said:

Sorry bareback. New rule. I only respond to people born after 1949. Sorry pal your too old.

5 minutes ago, Bredbury Blue said:

...you could be right but you'll be finishing a shit load of points behind us in the league.  

No chance broke back.  Not this year. As I said enjoy your pinnacle but it's one way from here for you and it ain't up. Sorry like

31 minutes ago, Rc2702 said:

Class is permanent, know that.

You poor deluded lost soul.

I'm sure there are night classes for what you have, where 24 scousers all sit in a circle reminiscing about the past saying "why aren't we winning anything cos class is permanent". It's probably next door to the "Remembering when The Beatles were No1" class

• Like 2

1 hour ago, mrbojangles said:

You poor deluded lost soul.

I'm sure there are night classes for what you have, where 24 scousers all sit in a circle reminiscing about the past saying "why aren't we winning anything cos class is permanent". It's probably next door to the "Remembering when The Beatles were No1" class

In the last 13 years we have been in:

3 European cup finals

1 Europa league final.

We have been in the European cup competition just 10 times since 2005 and reached the final on 3 occasions.

That's class. Undeniable class.

Come back to me once you have reached 1 European final softlad 

6 minutes ago, Rc2702 said:

In the last 13 years we have been in:

3 European cup finals

1 Europa league final.

We have been in the European cup competition just 10 times since 2005 and reached the final on 3 occasions.

That's class. Undeniable class.

Come back to me once you have reached 1 European final softlad 

Come back to me when your living in the here and now soft lad. Do they say "soft lad" in Birmingham?

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Rc2702 said:

No chance broke back.  Not this year. As I said enjoy your pinnacle but it's one way from here for you and it ain't up. Sorry like

If thats what you really think you are living in dreamland.

13 minutes ago, carmine said:

If thats what you really think you are living in dreamland.

I put that trolling imbecile on ignore eons ago. His only agenda is to get on the nerves of others. He's a pure troll and nothing else.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, jellydog said:

I put that trolling imbecile on ignore eons ago. His only agenda is to get on the nerves of others. He's a pure troll and nothing else.

And spiteful and unpleasant with it.  

Anyway aside of that nonsense, whats going on a City now seems to be setting a platform for the future, and will only get stronger.  We deal with fine lines these days and forgetting the what ifs had Sane's goal been correctly awarded,  one off decisions won't get in the way every season.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Bredbury Blue said:

In the word's of Smokey, "i second that emotion". And if Vinny doesn't  recover  from his hammie then even  better .

Pedantic but I'm sure it was "I second that emoticon."  ?

7 hours ago, jellydog said:

Yaya cutting a big cheese on his way out. What a chip that chap has on his shoulder. Pity.

I don't know if you are referring to this, but BBC are reporting an interview in France where Yaya says Pep has a problem with Africans. Yaya wants to be the first to "break the myth". He is inferring Pep is racist.

See BBC football page for more.