Manchester City

mrbojangles

3 minutes ago, Bredbury Blue said:

Ronnie, Ronnie, Ronnie...and to think i used to have you down as Chico to Carmine's and Alfie's Harpo and Groucho!

I'm sure MrBJ can remove that manic post of yours if you ask him nicely.

Happy to change it to cruciate ligament damage. :post-4641-1156694572:

19 minutes ago, Bredbury Blue said:

Ronnie, Ronnie, Ronnie...and to think i used to have you down as Chico to Carmine's and Alfie's Harpo and Groucho!

I'm sure MrBJ can remove that manic post of yours if you ask him nicely.

I wish he'd just remove you.  TROLL

A very young and inexperienced squad

"City start their International Champions Cup campaign against Borussia Dortmund in Chicago on Friday before taking on Liverpool in New York on Wednesday 25 July and Bayern Munich in Miami three days later.

Squad: Claudio Bravo, Joe Hart, Aymeric Laporte, Leroy Sane, Bernardo Silva, Benjamin Mendy, Tosin Adarabioyo, Riyad Mahrez, Patrick Roberts, Jason Denayer, Daniel Grimshaw, Oleksandr Zinchenko, Douglas Luiz, Jack Harrison, Lukas Nmecha, Phil Foden, Aro Muric, Eric Garcia, Nabil Touaizi, Brahim Diaz, Iker Pozo, Tom Dele-Bashiru, Benjamin Garre, Luke Bolton, Cameron Humphries, Rabbi Matondo, Tyreke Wilson, Nathanel Ogbeta."

MAN CITY TEAM NEWS

Team to play Dortmund: Bravo, Denayer, Zinchenko, Garcia, Luiz, Foden, Diaz, Mahrez, Harrison, Nmecha, Bolton

Subs:  Hart, Sane, Roberts, Grimshaw, Muric, Touaizi, Pozo, Dele-Bashiru, Garre, Humphreys, Matondo, Wilson, Ogbeta

DORTMUND TEAM NEWS

Team to play Man City: Hitz, Zagadou, Isak, Gotze, Rode, Pulisic, Schmelzer, Burnic, Larsen, Toprak, Bockhorn

Edited by Bredbury Blue

HT Dortmund 1v 0
Goetze penalty after Zinchenko had fouled USA's Pulisic. Bravo hand on it but went in.
Good entertaining game. Young smaller City had a good half. Best chance was a Mahrez curled free kick brilliantly saved on HT.

A few new faces for me: Brazillian Douglas Luiz in CM (on loan at Girona last season), left winger Jack Harrison (on loan at Boro last season), ex-Barca Eric Garcia alongside Denayer, and Stockport's Luke Bolton playing right wing back.

On 12/20/2017 at 9:05 PM, BangrakBob said:

Nah City are on  another level, that only city can afford. You are buying the best sports people in business and science, and training,

An amazing academy Churning out youngster for profit, not to play for City.

feeder clubs all over the world, churning more players for profit.

And spending 300 million a year on transfers. Pep saw a problem after last season and he spent a ton on fixing to put City back at the top and you will keep on doing that if you have to. 

You will just keep spending until no one else can compete. Eventually it will be self funded.

Welcome to Football’s new Dynasty

It started when City fans on here decided that their club's financial might and success was based on their global popularity, and ability to attract sponsors. Their ability to spend so much on transfers and wages is because of some sort of genius business strategy that enables a club to go from zero to 100 no time, which is total rubbish. 

11 minutes ago, BangrakBob said:

It started when City fans on here decided that their club's financial might and success was based on their global popularity, and ability to attract sponsors. 

Are you quoting yourself to prove to yourself that you are right?

Anyway, it didn't start then. It started when we started to knock your lot, United, Chelsea and Arsenal off your perches. You didn't like a newcomer coming to the top table and you can't get over it

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, mrbojangles said:

Are you quoting yourself to prove to yourself that you are right?

Anyway, it didn't start then. It started when we started to knock your lot, United, Chelsea and Arsenal off your perches. You didn't like a newcomer coming to the top table and you can't get over it

You can't accuse us of that and yet we're still taking the piss too.

The next sponsorship will come from the middle east...and the one after that ad infinitum.

My only beef in this is you lot telling us how well your club is run when in reality its just having a ton of oil pumped into it.

Buy who ya want....let's see Mbappe in the Premiership!!

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, BangrakBob said:

It started when City fans on here decided that their club's financial might and success was based on their global popularity, and ability to attract sponsors. Their ability to spend so much on transfers and wages is because of some sort of genius business strategy that enables a club to go from zero to 100 no time, which is total rubbish. 

You're  posting some strange stuff in the past 24 hrs Bob, is everything  ok with you?

Are you thinking that City fans think we're  globally popular because we don't. And our attraction to sponsors is based on the more successful  you are the more popular  you are to sponsors but you know  that don't  you.

When the Sheikh took over and we stated it was our aim to sit on the top table  nobody  belived it would happen did they. You have to take your hat off to the sheikh, management, managers  and players for achieving it. Zero to 100 in 10 years, impressive isn't  it.

• Confused 1

6 minutes ago, RonniePickering22 said:

The next sponsorship will come from the middle east...and the one after that ad infinitum.

My only beef in this is you lot telling us how well your club is run when in reality its just having a ton of oil pumped into it.

As you are so interested  in us these days you can view our sponsors/partners here:

https://www.mancity.com/fans and community/club/partners

There's  a good chance we will get more middle  eastern sponsors, but with us being part chinese owned think we can expect more chinese sponsors.

15 minutes ago, RonniePickering22 said:

I didn't mention Spurs in my quote but you still find it necessary to jump in when I was replying to a Liverpool fan ? You're all in cahoots and to be honest, you lot all ganging up is getting tiresome. Slag our club off and we defend them then we get slagged off as trolling and boring etc.

6 minutes ago, mrbojangles said:

I didn't mention Spurs in my quote but you still find it necessary to jump in when I was replying to a Liverpool fan ? You're all in cahoots and to be honest, you lot all ganging up is getting tiresome. Slag our club off and we defend them then we get slagged off as trolling and boring etc.

I'm not commenting on your spening or your comments.

Simply replying to the stupidity of your young consort Billy <deleted> who thinks his club is fabulously run rather than heavily sponsored.

As I said before please keep bringing the world's best players to play in the Premiership.

7 minutes ago, RonniePickering22 said:

who thinks his club is fabulously run rather than heavily sponsored.

It's not a case of one or the other, it's both

We are fabulously run with a really great chairman and we have fantastic sponsorship

54 minutes ago, mrbojangles said:

We are fabulously run with a really great chairman and we have fantastic sponsorship

The sponsorship you speak of is really your chairman and his pals funding the club's transfer business.

One of the things which should be in FFP is sponsorship being mutually beneficial....not there however so fill your boots but don't tell me its anything other than what we all know it is.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, mrbojangles said:

Obviously nothing to do with the 1.2B that the owners threw in in the early years ??

Edited by alfieconn
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Bredbury Blue said:

You're  posting some strange stuff in the past 24 hrs Bob, is everything  ok with you?

Are you thinking that City fans think we're  globally popular because we don't. And our attraction to sponsors is based on the more successful  you are the more popular  you are to sponsors but you know  that don't  you.

When the Sheikh took over and we stated it was our aim to sit on the top table  nobody  belived it would happen did they. You have to take your hat off to the sheikh, management, managers  and players for achieving it. Zero to 100 in 10 years, impressive isn't  it.

I'm somewhere above Mongolia, just finished a session in the Banya, drinking Siberian beer, and snacking on smoked fish at my Dacha in the Tiga,I'm so removed and chilled, but I still recognize you're a bellwhiffer BB...enjoy whatever it is you keep trying to prove about your little club. ?

Edited by BangrakBob
  • Haha 2

27 minutes ago, BangrakBob said:

I'm somewhere above Mongolia, just finished a session in the Banya, drinking Siberian beer, and snacking on smoked fish at my Dacha in the Tiga,I'm so removed and chilled, but I still recognize you're a bellwhiffer BB...enjoy whatever it is you keep trying to prove about your little club. ?

I'm currently enjoying some Epoisse which is trying to run off the plate and escape in this lovely English sunshine alongside a bottle of Adelaide red.

Oh and yes I agree regards BB....the need for therapy is strong in this one.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, RonniePickering22 said:

I'm currently enjoying some Epoisse which is trying to run off the plate and escape in this lovely English sunshine alongside a bottle of Adelaide red.

Oh and yes I agree regards BB....the need for therapy is strong in this one.

Soviet Beer, Smoked and dried fish, potatoes are coming on ?

37531371_10155402757065807_3923967905007403008_o.jpg

37637323_10155402756785807_5012422530321874944_o.jpg

• Like 1

You can post what you like on this thread Bob....there will be a couple of posts a year where they announce Maradona or Yohan Cruyff and we all just ponder why it took them so long then its back to Threadbarely Blue and their U9 squad winning 2-0.

• Haha 1

Just now, RonniePickering22 said:

You can post what you like on this thread Bob....there will be a couple of posts a year where they announce Maradona or Yohan Cruyff and we all just ponder why it took them so long then its back to Threadbarely Blue and their U9 squad winning 2-0.

??? on fire smokes

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, alfieconn said:

Obviously nothing to do with the 1.2B that the owners threw in in the early years ??

Have you been asleep for the last 9 years. We all know and have never denied how much our owners have invested in us. Why throw that one liner in