Manchester City

mrbojangles

Based on Pablo Maffeo's recent sale to Stuttgart it seems City include (1) a 25% sell-on clause and a (2) double the sale price buy-back clause. There's a limit to how many squad players we use and it's a way of dealing with all the youth players that come through - sell them on (keep the best), they get experience (elsewhere), if they prove good enough we have the option to buy back but if not good enough we've sold on at a profit.

1 hour ago, Bredbury Blue said:

^Not being top class was my assessment based on the few times I've seen him.
Why a buy back clause? City's management think he might come good and be worth buying back. Believe most players sold recently, like Iheanacho, Gunn, etc, have buy back clauses (at a guaranteed price).

Seems like they maybe have a higher opinion of him then you. 

3 minutes ago, RonniePickering22 said:

C'mon chaps...start a bidding war for Toby! ?

It'd be nice to sign him just so Man United couldn't. I hear tell City does that sort of thing.:wai:

I wish Levy would just pack Toby off to Spain or France for $30-40mil and be done with it.:annoyed:

1 hour ago, jellydog said:

It'd be nice to sign him just so Man United couldn't. I hear tell City does that sort of thing.:wai:

I wish Levy would just pack Toby off to Spain or France for $30-40mil and be done with it.:annoyed:

Its funny....75m to Man Yoo....prolly 40-50 abroad.

City-owned Girona

"...Girona picked up a big win over Tottenham heading into their second La Liga season...Lucas Moura gave Tottenham an early lead...Girona's goals came from Juanpe, Anthony Lozano, Portu and Aleix Garcia, who is on loan from Manchester City..."

1 hour ago, RonniePickering22 said:

Your sheikh owns 44.3% of Girona same as he owns 100% of you lot.

He still does n't own a stadium. :clap2:

No sure whether the Sheikh owns the stadia at our other clubs or not, but i assume you are referring to the Etihad.

Spurs are spending somewhere between 800m to +1B on your new stadium!. City spent 20m on changing the athletics stadium in to our football stadium, we have a 250 year lease on the stadium from our lovely council at a flat 3m per year. Hope that answers why the sheikh doesnt need to own the etihad.

Ps. The sheikh doesnt own 100% of City or the City group - he sold 13% to the chinese Investors in 2015. Keep up Ronnie.

8 minutes ago, Bredbury Blue said:

No sure whether the Sheikh owns the stadia at our other clubs or not, but i assume you are referring to the Etihad.

Spurs are spending somewhere between 800m to +1B on your new stadium!. City spent 20m on changing the athletics stadium in to our football stadium, we have a 250 year lease on the stadium from our lovely council at a flat 3m per year. Hope that answers why the sheikh doesnt need to own the etihad.

Ps. The sheikh doesnt own 100% of City or the City group - he sold 13% to the chinese Investors in 2015. Keep up Ronnie.

They are not City's other clubs BB....they are the sheiks....just like you lot are.

19 minutes ago, RonniePickering22 said:

They are not City's other clubs BB....they are the sheiks....just like you lot are.

We City fans are all aware of that aren't we - City is owned by CFG which is 87/13 Sheikh/Chinese owned - and we are very happy with that, just look what they've done for City, City fans and the regeneration of the infrastructure around the inner city suburbs around Bradford, Manchester. Looking forward to even more in the next 10 years :clap2:

(If we referred to CFG you'd  be clueless so we refer to City)

Edited by Bredbury Blue

Fellow blues might be interested to sign up to long-running City newsletter *"MANCHESTER CITY INFORMATION VIA THE ALPS "McVittee!"  - I've just received issue number 2,106.
*Created in 1994, MCIVTA is the longest running unofficial Manchester City related web site and e-newsletter in existence.

Subscribe (free) by emailing: [email protected]

8 minutes ago, Bredbury Blue said:

Guessing Ronnie do you know who I am Pickering is in the Humber.

Cheeky northern peasant. :1zgarz5:

Just for that I'm away to burn a fifty quid note and post it on the MEN twitter feed. ?

Well this is a weird line up. Ederson didn't play in the WC, so why is Bravo playing!!

Team to play Chelsea: Bravo, Walker, Stones, Laporte, Mendy, Fernandinho, Foden, Mahrez, Bernardo Silva, Sane, Aguero

Subs: Ederson, Kompany, Gundogan, Otamendi, Jesus, Diaz, Gomes

31 minutes ago, mrbojangles said:

Well this is a weird line up. Ederson didn't play in the WC, so why is Bravo playing!!

Team to play Chelsea: Bravo, Walker, Stones, Laporte, Mendy, Fernandinho, Foden, Mahrez, Bernardo Silva, Sane, Aguero

Subs: Ederson, Kompany, Gundogan, Otamendi, Jesus, Diaz, Gomes

Ederson with a knock ? Showcasing Bravo ? (Yeah, I know that sounds absurd). Testing Bravo to see if he remains howler prone, and if so move him out this coming week ?