Manchester City

mrbojangles

Carmine "Thing is, none of us can remember you pulling up BB on a single occasion.  Not once!!  Perhaps pay equalattention to him rather than spending so much time on us.  Theres a reason a number of us felt compelled to block him.  His trolling is constant and daily, hence we've blocked him."

Thing is, none of us can remember MrBj pulling up you Carmine on a single occasion. I have a theory why he hasn't  pulled up you or i up once, as follows. It's  because this is a football forum for opinions and banter. You call it trolling. WE - and i reckon the majority see it my way - call it banter.

If i post something about Spurs you disagree with you start  crying and call it trolling. When somebody posts something about City i disagree with i respond, usually with facts, disagreeing with them. Try it sometime. 

You and your 2 spurs buddies have spent more time than any other group of fans on the City forum trying to score points (trolling you call it) about our youth (given up on that one in recent  times i see), our "buying the premier", our spending, etc,. Fair enough i say, its a football  forum, but it appears NO ONE is allowed on the Spurs forum doing similar and if they do its "Troll! Troll! Troll!".

Edited by mrbojangles
Fixed post

2 hours ago, RonniePickering22 said:

Perhaps BB will be on here to give us an update on the net spend league positions? :tongue:

In my defence i don't think i post about net spend, other than to defend on posts about City's  spending. Think you are mistaking me for others who are always on about net spend on here. Come to think about it i think its your 2 Spurs buddies.

2 hours ago, mrbojangles said:

This summer? I think it's 30mil. 60 for Mahrez and we sold quite a few of the youth/second string and made 30mil

We spent 64m.

We received 28m (plus however much from  'Undisclosed' sales) - mainly from sales of Academy  players ?

https://www.mcfcwatch.com/2018/08/10/7-arrivals-41-departures-all-of-manchester-citys-2018-summer-transfers/

Very true....the new chav keeper is waaaaay overpriced I feel but we shall see.

Trevor Francis comes to mind!!

Not sure what your reference  to Trev is about but i thought he was brilliant when he played for us and i was gutted when he was sold on.

I haven't blocked him but will not reply to any of his crappy posts on our thread any more.

Some of them are just downright stupid and of course he follows up with the wit and candour of a seven year old whilst claiming to be a bit thick and not understand.

Got no time for that kinda thing here.

Aw Ronnie, and i thought you were an easy going character, the forum self-appointed wag. Never mind, I'll be continuing to reply to your crappy posts. Enjoy your swim today.?

52 minutes ago, Bredbury Blue said:

Carmine "Thing is, none of us can remember you pulling up BB on a single occasion.  Not once!!  Perhaps pay equalattention to him rather than spending so much time on us.  Theres a reason a number of us felt compelled to block him.  His trolling is constant and daily, hence we've blocked him."

Thing is, none of us can remember MrBj pulling up you Carmine on a single occasion. I have a theory why he hasn't  pulled up you or i up once, as follows. It's  because this is a football forum for opinions and banter. You call it trolling. WE - and i reckon the majority see it my way - call it banter.

If i post something about Spurs you disagree with you start  crying and call it trolling. When somebody posts something about City i disagree with i respond, usually with facts, disagreeing with them. Try it sometime. 

You and your 2 spurs buddies have spent more time than any other group of fans on the City forum trying to score points (trolling you call it) about our youth (given up on that one in recent  times i see), our "buying the premier", our spending, etc,. Fair enough i say, its a football  forum, but it appears NO ONE is allowed on the Spurs forum doing similar and if they do its "Troll! Troll! Troll!".

Well that post got screwed...thank you forum gremlins (must be spurs gremlins)

Edited by mrbojangles
Fixed post

What is Manchester City's strongest line-up?
https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/man-city-news-strongest-lineup-15013130

Not easy but I'd probably go with:

Ederson
Walker Stones Kompany *Laporte/Otamendi Mendy
KdB Fernandinho Merlin
Jesus Agueo

*Undecided

So difficult to selecta starting XI: Bernardo, Sterling and Sane all need a start.

Was very pleased Zinchenko didn't move on. He's a talented lad who can play many positions/roles, very comfortable on the ball, a good lad to have around who I'm sure will get plenty of minutes this season. Is he good enough to replace someone full time in the starting XI? Like Delph and others, probably not, but definitely good enough to contribute as a squad player, and the current 16m valuation Wolves offered will be more next close season. I like him.

18 minutes ago, Bredbury Blue said:

Arsenal away; a tough start. A fixture we don't like and until recently always suffered in. Did a quick check and we've only won there 7 times since 1970 though we now don't seem to fear this fixture (only Anfield these days still has a bizarre curse over us).

Bizarre curse, it’s called being beaten by a better team on the day, again and again and again. It’s totally plausible. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BangrakBob said:

Bizarre curse, it’s called being beaten by a better team on the day, again and again and again. It’s totally plausible. 

Generally liverpool - on the day - have been the better team, even in the seasons when we've  been a better team over the season. Why when we're clearly a better team have we not got a result at Liverpool when we've  got it everywhere else; that's  the bizarre part. That was the 'curse' i was referring to.

45 minutes ago, Bredbury Blue said:

Generally liverpool - on the day - have been the better team, even in the seasons when we've  been a better team over the season. Why when we're clearly a better team have we not got a result at Liverpool when we've  got it everywhere else; that's  the bizarre part. That was the 'curse' i was referring to.

You've not had a better team is the answer.

Trouble is you can only play 11 players lol.

1 minute ago, Bredbury Blue said:

^Your saying at no time since the 1970s until now have City had a better team. Yeah right. Let's move on shall.

Oh yeah what did City do from the mid 70's until you became a sheikh's plaything? :cheesy:

• Haha 1

Three points is nice, but way too sloppy much of the game. Experimenting is OK, but I surely hope Pep will insert KDB and Spanish Dave from the get go more often than not. Not one of Fernandinho's better games as well.

Here's hoping Pep cracks the whip in practice this week.

5 minutes ago, jellydog said:

Three points is nice, but way too sloppy much of the game. Experimenting is OK, but I surely hope Pep will insert KDB and Spanish Dave from the get go more often than not. Not one of Fernandinho's better games as well.

Here's hoping Pep cracks the whip in practice this week.

Expectations there JD, thought they looked good, menacing and relentless pressing in the first half. Sterling was lively, and that goal was top draw.  

7 minutes ago, BangrakBob said:

Expectations there JD, thought they looked good, menacing and relentless pressing in the first half. Sterling was lively, and that goal was top draw.  

Nice goal from Sterling to be sure, but the midfield play sloppy for me. Your lot would have wiped the floor with us tonight.