Manchester City

mrbojangles

1 minute ago, Bredbury Blue said:

Ronnie sometimes I question has the wonders of google reached you yet.

You fail to grasp the flow of the seas is up to you....I am well aware I can find next May's fixtures with the click of a button.

Now bugger owf you council estate chav. :tongue:

3 minutes ago, mrbojangles said:

Didn't think I needed to it was that obvious as the subject matter was the U23's being promoted to the first team

I think the initial comment referred to promotion to the U23 team....yes it confused me too at first.

11 minutes ago, carmine said:

Any thoughts at all about Foden???

Sorry mate. Got side tracked ?

Foden is a great prospect and I'm really hoping he progresses. Needs a bit of meat on the bone and experience (gets pushed off the ball a bit easy at times). Really hoping he fullfills his potential.

16 minutes ago, mrbojangles said:

Sorry mate. Got side tracked ?

Foden is a great prospect and I'm really hoping he progresses. Needs a bit of meat on the bone and experience (gets pushed off the ball a bit easy at times). Really hoping he fullfills his potential.

Maybe this injury to KDB is the opportunity he needs to get some significant playing time?  Even if not starting he should be getting 20/30 minutes i'd have thought.

3 hours ago, alfieconn said:

There's a difference between not having the money to spend and not wanting to pay exuberant prices for a player who might not even make the first team ! 

Decided to take you off ignore for the day and join in the fun. 

When you posted "not wanting to pay exuberant prices for a player who might not even make the first team !" which player(s) were you thinking of?

Alfie, you cockney monkey, you...going back to did or didnt BB state 1.2Bn stadium cost or not. We cleared that up on 1 july didn't we but you want to muddy the waters again don't  you, mischievous.

So to clarify, so we dont have to go backwards  again, the 400m stadium cost is expected to reach 1bn based on latest reports.

Screenshot_2018-08-18-13-25-15.png

Screenshot_2018-08-18-13-25-53.png

55 minutes ago, mrbojangles said:

Didn't think I needed to it was that obvious as the subject matter was the U23's being promoted to the first team

?  ??  that's just it, the subject matter wasn't the under23's being promoted to the first team, finally got there in the end  ?

Edited by alfieconn

3 hours ago, alfieconn said:

With BB i think it's just a case of plucking a fig out of the air and adding 200m to it ?

That's  not the case as i offered loads of links showing the estimated 1bn. I've  already  explained the construction process of final accounting, that the owners cost consultants update costs in a monthly report, that it will be known already that the cost will have reached 800m and is forecast  to be above that and up to 1nb.

So alfie can you enlighten me, with a source how much, the final cost is going to be because you seem to know how much it isn't  going to be?

I had a dream last night on the train back from London....I dreamt that FIFA were accused and charged in a US court with money laundering and corruption and a whole new set of officials took over who immediately slapped the likes of PSG and Citeh with demotions and transfer embargos.

It was sweet until I woke up at Basingstoke.

5 minutes ago, RonniePickering22 said:

I had a dream last night on the train back from London....I dreamt that FIFA were accused and charged in a US court with money laundering and corruption and a whole new set of officials took over who immediately slapped the likes of PSG and Citeh with demotions and transfer embargos.

It was sweet until I woke up at Basingstoke.

That's what you get for drinking warm milk before bedtime Ronnie.:smile:

14 minutes ago, jellydog said:

That's what you get for drinking warm milk before bedtime Ronnie.:smile:

Wembley charge 7 quid for 2 slivers of chicken and a base of undercooked fries with some ketchup.

West Hampstead has its farmers market on where a top drawer burger all the trimmings is 6 quid.

Any more tips and no BB I didn't and don't miss anything.

11 hours ago, BangrakBob said:

Geez Huddersfield are dogshite. 

David Silva has to be the greatest ever to pull on a blue shirt though. What a player. 

I don't think theres any question about that now, is there?  

• Like 1

9 hours ago, mrbojangles said:

Tis gonna be an exciting season. Toe to toe at the moment with Liverpool, Chelsea and Spurs

Oh and Utd 3_1 down at HT. 

No, you'll win the league again, reasonably comfortably and Liverpool likely to be runners up.  Don't know about the rest but we look best equipped after 180 minutes of football!!!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, carmine said:

No, you'll win the league again, reasonably comfortably and Liverpool likely to be runners up.  Don't know about the rest but we look best equipped after 180 minutes of football!!!

Yes it would take an earthquake on Moss Side for you not to win it.

Even then you'd just buy 11 players in Jan!!

1 hour ago, RonniePickering22 said:

Yes it would take an earthquake on Moss Side for you not to win it.

As much as it in City's hands, it's up to the likes of Spurs, Chelsea, Liverpool to keep pressure on through the first half of the season. By the end of November they had a comfortable buffer last season. Keeping pace and a bit of pressure, should test them. 

2 hours ago, RonniePickering22 said:

No we wouldn't Ronald. This is where your misunderstanding of our finances comes in. Pep spent big at first to get the sort of players he wanted to play the style of football he wanted. Last Jan and this summer transfer windows show that he is happy with the depth. Injuries etc could mean the odd player but that's it.

16 minutes ago, BangrakBob said:

As much as it in City's hands, it's up to the likes of Spurs, Chelsea, Liverpool to keep pressure on through the first half of the season. By the end of November they had a comfortable buffer last season. Keeping pace and a bit of pressure, should test them. 

Why is it in City's hands. You've just spent a fortune and improved.