Half a tonne of marijuana powder seized in Udon

webfact

Actually, the U.S. has started to legalize it. Also, you won't get locked up with murdering tittyfucking rapists in the UK for smoking a joint or will you be a convicted criminal for even possessing any traces in your urine regardless to where it was consumed. Some people use medical marijuana in their home countries and are not allowed to visit Thailand.

Any further argument?

Why did it take them so long? They decided that alcohol was perfectly safe back in the early 1900's. Mindless idiots is the reason, biased because they probably like a drink themselves but are too close-minded to try something new.

People don't get locked up here for small amounts of marijuana.

Marijuana is non habit forming so these tourist can easily come here for a couple of weeks.

non habit formingw00t.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif , you keep telling everyone that, strange that I know quite a few that cant go more than a few hours without a choof and then you have the ones that are on disablity pensions due to the non habit forming damage it caused to their brains. Of course the other side is that it causes users to be totally paranoid about it being non habit forming and of course totally non addictive or cause brain defectswhistling.gif

Again, your friends have underlying issues. I personally started smoking at 15 until I was 21. Then I joined the army so I quit over night for 4 years. Not once did I smoke or even crave when I traded smoking weed for exercising.

After the army I smoked for another 4 years until I moved here so I don't smoke now. It's not addicting, however I can say that my memory was shit when I smoked lol.

mate, I did similar, I smoked before joining the army but I never went back onto it. If you smoke it now and then then yes it does not get a hold of you(usually) but if you choof every day it certainly does. I suggest you do some reading up on it by medical professionals not the ones that actually are addicted to it because they will always deny it even when all medical research points to the opposite. Why do you think it causes memory loss, it destroys brain cells, my brother cant even hold a conversation without going blank, permanent use f**ks your head big time

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The evidence about marijuana is very clear. Long term regular use causes depression. Short term regular use signidicantly affects cognition, coordination and mood. The legalisation debate is a whole other story. Personally I support bot its legalisation and its use as a pain reliever.

The evidence about marijuana is very clear. Long term regular use causes depression. Short term regular use signidicantly affects cognition, coordination and mood. The legalisation debate is a whole other story. Personally I support bot its legalisation and its use as a pain reliever.

Marijuana causes apathy, but who cares!

Twenty plus years ago I escaped cold European winters while enjoying our time with a GF in Mae Hia CNX, where those planes come down just over the house.

Anyway, besides..... she was an excellent experienced, at times professional, cook. She had that sense to know exactly how to prepare my menus to the most of my likings.

She entrusted me the secret among fellow colleagues that for taste adding ganja(powder?) is better than MSG.

I must add: It had nothing to do with spacecake or the likes.

Edited by Khunangkaro

powder ? whats that used for?

I think in this case that it is just dried MJ ground to powder so it is even more compact. They usually just press the harvest into blocks.

No way this is just THC crystals for hash pressing.

Whn I were a lad, it was always sold in dried/powdered form.

You just sprinkled it in your roll-ups, or used it like spice in your baking.

Twenty plus years ago I escaped cold European winters while enjoying our time with a GF in Mae Hia CNX, where those planes come down just over the house.

Anyway, besides..... she was an excellent experienced, at times professional, cook. She had that sense to know exactly how to prepare my menus to the most of my likings.

She entrusted me the secret among fellow colleagues that for taste adding ganja(powder?) is better than MSG.

I must add: It had nothing to do with spacecake or the likes.

Another druggy in the Land of Smiles. Twenty plus years and the junk is still in Thailand but he found his nirvana either in a bong, Lord Buddha or both.

Just deport him and lets clean Thailand of all those old hippies. Wuff wuff