Yingluck and son leave for Japan

webfact

The yellows make me laugh!

The mere mentioned of Yingluck sets of them off and so it should.She is still the peoples darling and choice.

Last time she went overseas the yellows claimed victory and that she would never return and they had a field day until they ended up with egg on their faces when she touched down to face her accusers .

All she has to do is step out the front door and it's a story that's how popular she is and the yellows should be worried none of them get the headlines Yingluck commands even if it's a trip to the supermarket.

She's holding up quite well actually and would easily get back into the top job because when you boil in down the yellow dems haven't much to chose from.

You make me laugh at times.

Quote "She is still the peoples darling and choice."

What I would agree to is some of the peoples darling and choice.

Then again Abhisit is also some of the peoples choice.

Then again Prayuth is also some of the peoples choice too.

She is holding up quite well I must agree, but so is Abhisit and he is facing a murder charge.

• Like 1

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The yellows make me laugh!

The mere mentioned of Yingluck sets of them off and so it should.She is still the peoples darling and choice.

Last time she went overseas the yellows claimed victory and that she would never return and they had a field day until they ended up with egg on their faces when she touched down to face her accusers .

All she has to do is step out the front door and it's a story that's how popular she is and the yellows should be worried none of them get the headlines Yingluck commands even if it's a trip to the supermarket.

She's holding up quite well actually and would easily get back into the top job because when you boil in down the yellow dems haven't much to chose from.

You make me laugh at times.

Quote "She is still the peoples darling and choice."

What I would agree to is some of the peoples darling and choice.

Then again Abhisit is also some of the peoples choice.

Then again Prayuth is also some of the peoples choice too.

She is holding up quite well I must agree, but so is Abhisit and he is facing a murder charge.

Now I have a cunning plan to resolve the whole argument as to who is the most popular.

Let's have a general election; you remember I'm sure, each group produces a manifesto, and the people vote on it. The winner then gets to form the government, the Thai people get to choose their government, be it Prayuth (who we are told is by far the most popular), Yingluck (the most hated?) or Abhisit (I'm sure I read somewhere that he is by far the most qualified candidate, in addition to being a noble all round good egg).

We on Thai Visa would have the facts to end our argument on who is the most popular. The Electoral Commission could organise it in say, 6 weeks, and the army could guard the polling stations to ensure that the people (all of them)could vote.

I know it may be seen as a wacky off the wall idea, but you know I reckon it might work!

• Like 1

Boy the she won't be back brigade are back!

Last time she come back there was enough egg on the yellows faces to make a thousand omelettes.

Yet you guys are thirsty for more.

She will be back and why not with recent events her popularity only grows and once again she will grab all the headlines and boy that really must get up those yellow elite noses.

Thai people hope that she and her son don't ever come back.

"Thai people hope that she and her son don't ever come back."

Do you include the 16,000,000 Thai people who elected her in "Thai people"?

Of course not, they are not the right sort of Thai people . Anyway once the reforms are finished they won't be counted.

Thai people hope that she and her son don't ever come back.

"Thai people hope that she and her son don't ever come back."

Do you include the 16,000,000 Thai people who elected her in "Thai people"?

Of course not, they are not the right sort of Thai people . Anyway once the reforms are finished they won't be counted.

from a historical perspective, the Thais in the NE, the hill tribes, and the ethnic muslims in the south have never been "Thai people" according to the elites - and the elites have never trusted them. They have tried like he44 to manipulate and 'convert' them, but they never considered them real Thais. It was like that in the 50s, the 60s and 70s and it is still like that today.

In the 70s the military government and the periodic non-democratic stuffed-with-generals 'civilian' government was justified because the 'Thai people' did not understand democracy.

It was as much a lie then as it is today.

The reforms will take us right back to 1974.

Thailand's FIRST female PM?

the woman who WON the election? and the subsequent one?

the woman who would WIN any election held NOW?

the woman who has carried herself with GREAT DIGNITY?

the woman who will "be back"?

The woman who could not pay the rice farmers ooo such a little detail

such a little details to WHY that wasn't possible before the coup but exactly the same remedy was not only possible, but ordered, after the coup.

Such a little detail.

You tell us.

The PTP government were not paying for several months before the coup. They were already in a mess with cash flow.

Maybe the lies, like Yingluck vowing the farmers would be paid, and Mr. White Lies the finance minister could have something to do with that.

Yingluck dissolved parliament and failed to make any prior provision for monies to pay the farmers.

Quite frankly, getting their greed paws on a off budget outside parliament control 2.2 trillion loan, and whitewashing her criminal fugitive brother and boss were the only things on their radar. They couldn't really give a toss about the farmers' plight and demonstrated that with their repeated lies and broken vows of payment.

And people still claim she acted with dignity. Unbelievable.

Hmm, I guess you forget how the anti-democrats did everything in their power to block the loans which should have allowed payment early in the year and yet the 'NCPO' ordered the loans immediately after the 'intervention'

Maybe normal Thai farmers took notice of how the PDRC held their money hostage for political gain, maybe not. We'll find out later.

Unbelievable, indeed.