Koh Tao murders: Thai police 'not embarrassed' by UK probe

webfact

According to the Link above the Police were on the right track(http://englishnews.thaipbs.or.th/one-tourist-murder-suspect-now-arrested-another-run/)

to arrest Mon and Nomsod.

But then must some phone calls destroy the whole case and it was shifting into

a great cover up.

After the visit from their father and .the million baht chat. All investigation into that family stopped. Most of internet banter actually came from the police themselves. It seems like almost every discovery the cops made that was the truth. Was then counteracted with a lie. Bit confusing isn't it,???

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

According to the Link above the Police were on the right track(http://englishnews.thaipbs.or.th/one-tourist-murder-suspect-now-arrested-another-run/)

a great cover up.

That report, where the police are proudly announcing their detective work,

as compared with the one the next day, where they are now looking down, and clearly, lying on orders from above,

but their faces tell the entire story

this has to get to the Scotland Yard detectives who will easily see through this

http://englishnews.thaipbs.or.th/police-now-rule-koh-tao-headmans-son-murder-suspect-turn-foreign-tourists-probe/

a great cover up.

After the visit from their father and .the million baht chat. All investigation into that family stopped. Most of internet banter actually came from the police themselves. It seems like almost every discovery the cops made that was the truth. Was then counteracted with a lie. Bit confusing isn't it,???

Actually, no

The RTP was on the right path,

They were doing very good work,

How that went into cover-up mode, is something for Scotland Yard to rip wide open for all the world to see.

We have to find a way to communicate with them, or, to see if they are at least onto the CSI-LA Facebook page where the case has been well documented

of course, nothing beats the fact that they announced it was Mon and another family member,

perhaps, they are inviting the Scotland Yard in to rid them of this family once and for all

They were forced to go on TV and to the world and backtrack, after they claimed to have the evidence, and the other suspect had fled to Bangkok

That "fled to bangkok" comment, isn't going away so easily

a great cover up.

Actually, no

The RTP was on the right path,

They were doing very good work,

How that went into cover-up mode, is something for Scotland Yard to rip wide open for all the world to see.

We have to find a way to communicate with them, or, to see if they are at least onto the CSI-LA Facebook page where the case has been well documented

of course, nothing beats the fact that they announced it was Mon and another family member,

perhaps, they are inviting the Scotland Yard in to rid them of this family once and for all

They were forced to go on TV and to the world and backtrack, after they claimed to have the evidence, and the other suspect had fled to Bangkok

That "fled to bangkok" comment, isn't going away so easily

September 23th,eight days after the murder,

could be the Key-day

where the cover up begins to work.

Unexpectly for the Toovichien-Clan,because they thought there was done enough already,to cover up the crime

but they were wrong because Mon and Nomsod are the target for the police that day.

That day the headmaster had to contact higher departments to get the right track of the police

into the cover up line.

And he did with success

until now

Edited by MikePhuket1970

Does anyone know when or why Eighth Region Command commissioner Pol Lt Gen Panya Mamen was pulled from the case?

This is not factual, and may not even be true.

More than likely he was relegated to the background as a collection of higher ranking officers were giving the press releases.

Edited by ParadiseLost

Does anyone know when or why Eighth Region Command commissioner Pol Lt Gen Panya Mamen was pulled from the case?

what's your guess........... ?

Well, as per the article in Thai PBS on 25 Sept, he had ruled out KT's headman's son as a suspect as there was evidence to prove that he (the son) was not on the island at the time the murder occurred. The headman's brother (Montriwat) was also ruled out as a suspect.

So up until that point, the line was being toed.

More than likely he was relegated to the background as a collection of higher ranking officers were giving the press releases.

Yes, very true. It's just that as the commissioner of police and the southern police chief, one would imagine that it would be superfluous for anyone higher up the order (who would likely be based in Bangkok) to actually head the investigation.

Yes, very true. It's just that as the commissioner of police and the southern police chief, one would imagine that it would be superfluous for anyone higher up the order (who would likely be based in Bangkok) to actually head the investigation.

He was promoted as of October 1:

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/764608-name-of-new-phuket-police-chief-confirmed/

Edited by Bleacher Bum East
  • Like 1

He was promoted as of October 1:

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/764608-name-of-new-phuket-police-chief-confirmed/

Well well well well........ how interesting.

• Like 1

"Lt Gen Panya Mamen moves upstairs to Assistant Commissioner General of the Royal Thai Police in Bangkok."

So this police man anounce on september 23th that they will arrest Mon and Nomsod.

After that i suppose he got a phone call....coffee1.gif

You have got to be kidding me:

The same man that announced the killers were the headmans family,

then two days later said they weren't

was then given a promotion, and sent to Bangkok?

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTttttt.......

how on this planet can anyone believe this?

"Lt Gen Panya Mamen moves upstairs to Assistant Commissioner General of the Royal Thai Police in Bangkok."

So this police man anounce on september 23th that they will arrest Mon and Nomsod.

After that i suppose he got a phone call....coffee1.gif

You have got to be kidding me:

The same man that announced the killers were the headmans family,

then two days later said they weren't

was then given a promotion, and sent to Bangkok?

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTttttt.......

how on this planet can anyone believe this?

Now you know what they meant with " Reward "

Their here already, UK police arrived on the 21st and are currently in Bangkok http://www.itv.com/news/update/2014-10-22/uk-officers-begin-thai-probe-of-backpacker-murders/

little wonder the RTP went silent

surprise!!

http://www.youcaring.com/nonprofits/justice-koh-tao-murder-case/246839#

This seems to have gone live this morning. I hope that this can raise the funds that I expect it should and majorly embarrass the coppers. It would be great to see a Thai show of force in this too

Their here already, UK police arrived on the 21st and are currently in Bangkok http://www.itv.com/news/update/2014-10-22/uk-officers-begin-thai-probe-of-backpacker-murders/

surprise!!

This seems to have gone live this morning. I hope that this can raise the funds that I expect it should and majorly embarrass the coppers. It would be great to see a Thai show of force in this too

\

money should go to their parents, no?

surprise!!

\

money should go to their parents, no?

Anything that the parents or boys require will be taken from this fund. I understand a list of expenditure will be constantly updated as spent.

it appears from my internal system that Facebook and Google are using these message threads to scan for keywords

jdinasia is unwittingly supplying the search engines with innumerable data and keeping the case of the "Kho Tao killers" fresh in the algorythims

whoever it is that he is serving, it is backfiring

• Like 1

it appears from my internal system that Facebook and Google are using these message threads to scan for keywords

jdinasia is unwittingly supplying the search engines with innumerable data and keeping the case of the "Kho Tao killers" fresh in the algorythims

whoever it is that he is serving, it is backfiring

JD and JTJ are following the party line. No matter how wank its seems they are there 24/7.

Edited by bertty

Lets face it this is unprecedented trolling on any website anywhere in the world. I doubt the Burmese,,, lads ororganised it... Who would order and pay for such trolling. It stinks of absolute desperation. Complete meltdown that the truth might get out... How are these trolls recruited. They clearly don't have human kinds interest at heart.... That is sad beyond words... I hate to say this and I may get into trouble but.... T V u do yourself no favours allowing this trolling to continue. Its established now these people r n organisation. You lose credibility the longer you allow these people to post on this investigation..

Lets face it this is unprecedented trolling on any website anywhere in the world. I doubt the Burmese,,, lads ororganised it... Who would order and pay for such trolling. It stinks of absolute desperation. Complete meltdown that the truth might get out... How are these trolls recruited. They clearly don't have human kinds interest at heart.... That is sad beyond words... I hate to say this and I may get into trouble but.... T V u do yourself no favours allowing this trolling to continue. Its established now these people r n organisation. You lose credibility the longer you allow these people to post on this investigation..

And lets not forget that jdinasias has sent me a pm that proved he has hacked peoples accounts.

Or maybe as per when I mentioned it before the mods don't mind and it got deleted.

Hmmm like I said unprecedented trolling is being allowed. Hacked accounts, that could then be bordering on a criminal prosecution if proven. Hacking anything is very very illegal...

Believe it. I can send jd's pm if people want to see it.

If that's true he should be convicted in a criminal court.... Hacked accounts is extremely dangerous, especially as we are commenting on a very ugly murder case with possible police cover up. Very serious indeed. Perhaps you should get a lawyer.