Yingluck off to see big brother Thaksin in Japan

webfact

POLITICS
Yingluck off to see big brother Thaksin in Japan

The Nation

BANGKOK: -- Former PM Yingluck Shinawatra is planning to meet her brother Thaksin in Japan during a three-day visit there.

Yingluck flew out to Japan on Sunday with her son Supasek Amornchat. She is expected to spend at least five days away before returning. She plans to take her son and his friends to Disneyland while there, a source said.

Thaksin will meet Yingluck in Japan and both will fly in his private plane to India to carry out a merit-making ceremony from Friday to Sunday before returning to Thailand.

A number of former Pheu Thai MPs are expected to join the merit-making ceremony in India, the same source said.

Meanwhile National Council for Peace and Order spokesman Winthai Suvari said the NCPO had granted Yingluck permission to leave the country as she had followed the NCPO's demand to inform the council of her movements after her government was ousted on May 22.

Yingluck travelled to Europe and the United States from July 24 to August 11 after being allowed by the junta to leave on a temporary basis.

During the previous trip, Yingluck reportedly detoured from her declared destinations - she was seen in a photo with Thaksin and brother-in-law Somchai Wongsawat at a restaurant in Singapore, which she did not declare as one of the destinations in her schedule.

Source: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/politics/Yingluck-off-to-see-big-brother-Thaksin-in-Japan-30245914.html

nationlogo.jpg
-- The Nation 2014-10-21

Thailand remain under Martial Law and the rules related to Social Media and posting on Thaivisa will follow the guidelines set forth by the Thai government and the military. Here are some things that you should consider when posting:

All suspects in lese majeste cases, national security cases, violators of NCPO orders will face court martial.

Any discussion of the Monarchy or members of the royal family in a political context will result in a ban. This includes vague comments that could be construed as referring to the Monarchy.

Please use discretion in your references to the government. Phrases which can be considered as anti-coup will be removed. Referring to Thailand or the government as a dictatorship, military dictatorship or other such terms will be removed.

Any posts which can be construed as rumor mongering are not allowed.

Posters violating these rules, and the forum rules will receive a warning, a possible suspension of posting privileges or a ban from the site.

Please check the entire list of forum rules: http://www.thaivisa....tion=boardrules

One post in violation of the above has been removed.

The Thai press continues to cover the Thaksin family as a leading story.

Sure, why not, it sells rags. Besides, it's great for him, better to be in the news than not if you plan to return and get into office again.

Or, in the least remain in the public eye to be relevant......but....I hate the douche.

So what, at least the Thai Tax payers will not be footing the bill this time ( err maybe err) news must be pretty thin todYou don't have to be Th

You don't have to be Thai to foot that bill, I pay taxes here, too. And, that bill IS being footed by us taxpayers.

What? You think all that tax graft has been used up? wink.png

• Like 1

"There is only one thing in life that is worse than being talked about, and that is not being talked about." Oscar Wilde.

Why can't the media ignore Thaksin? He needs to sent to Coventry.

In 1811 the phrase was described in “Grose's The Dictionary of the Vulgar Tongue” as “To send one to Coventry; a punishment inflicted by officers of the army on such of their brethren as are testy, or have been guilty of improper behaviour, not worthy the cognizance of a court martial. The person sent to Coventry is considered as absent; no one must speak to or answer any question he asks, except relative to duty, under penalty of being also sent to the same place. On a proper submission, the penitent is recalled, and welcomed by the mess, as just returned from a journey to Coventry.”

• Like 1

An overheard conversation somewhere in Japan:

" Pi Maeow, I've found a way for us to hold meeting and rallies whilst Uncle Tu is premier".

" And what do you propose , my sweet little clone sister?"

" It's quite simple really, my loveable squarehead brother".

" That's what I expected, my geographically challenged sibling, well, what is it?"

" Well you know we had a jolly get together at PiPia's cremation on Sunday and everything was fine with Uncle Tu because it was a cremation"

"Yes?"

"Well that's it! All we have to do from now on to have a meeting is ensure one of our esteemed members has passed on and we can all get together and cheer me after I light the pyre!."

" What an excellent idea my dear, thank you 3 times,......, now who can we persuade first to volunteer?"

Chalerm!

• Like 2

I had a coffee this morning and am about to hit the head for a number two. In case anyone wants to make that news today.

Maybe have something to do with, that she was Thailands first female PM, and despite not being the sharpest knife, still very popular amongst many Thais!!

And she made you post on a non-topic!!

• Like 1

"Former PM Yingluck Shinawatra is planning to meet her brother Thaksin in Japan during a three-day visit there"

So not just a holiday treat she had promised her son as she said, while parading him before the press, yesterday.

Old political habits die hard it would seem. Half truths and lies. Same old same old.

Do you think that a popular Ex Prime Minister would be able to walk around with her son without the Thai Press following her every move? If you do you are exceedingly naive - parading him before the press my A. Also it probably will be a holiday treat for her son to see his uncle, despite your hatred for him.

Same old same old, bluespunk, to the bitter end, literally.

An overheard conversation somewhere in Japan:

" Pi Maeow, I've found a way for us to hold meeting and rallies whilst Uncle Tu is premier".

" And what do you propose , my sweet little clone sister?"

" It's quite simple really, my loveable squarehead brother".

" That's what I expected, my geographically challenged sibling, well, what is it?"

" Well you know we had a jolly get together at PiPia's cremation on Sunday and everything was fine with Uncle Tu because it was a cremation"

"Yes?"

"Well that's it! All we have to do from now on to have a meeting is ensure one of our esteemed members has passed on and we can all get together and cheer me after I light the pyre!."

" What an excellent idea my dear, thank you 3 times,......, now who can we persuade first to volunteer?"

P.G Wodehouse eat your heart out!

It's amazing how the zealots can spend so much time obsessing about Thaksin ie this rather puerile dialogue.Still the usual crowd will lap up this crap.

• Like 1