Another Necklace Snatch in Pattaya

Rimmer

Another Necklace Snatch in Pattaya

gold-1.jpg
PATTAYA:--Police appear not to be able to suppress street crimes which are occurring daily in Pattaya, especially those involving the theft of bags and necklaces from residents and tourists visiting the City.

Khun Wiraya aged 30 became the latest victim of a necklace snatch which occurred at the Sukhumvit Road junction with Siam Country Club Road on Monday morning.

She had gone out to pay a Water Bill when a man, presumably a Thai national, drove up beside her stationary bike, at the traffic lights, and snatched a gold necklace she was wearing.

- See more at: http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/151369/another-necklace-snatch-in-pattaya/#sthash.UOoB0stj.dpuf

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2014-10-21

The police are to busy stopping m/cyclists and collecting money to bother with things like crime ,sad.png

Yes that is far more important for them, gives them income. But on the other hand.. they would not be able to stop motorist if they would not break the law. I know I get stopped because I break the "stay on the most left lane" rule. And I hate it but accept it.

But still police could never prevent all crime.. its a pipe dream.

I believe some of the Arab nations have a solution for theft ...........(which works as a deterrent)

So there is no theft in those countries anymore ?

If you snatch a necklace or purse, they will start with your left hand (chop chop). They normally chop your hand just before you are released from prison.