Architect In Chiang Mai

buddhafly

Could you be a little more specific about what you're looking for? What kind of style? And what kind of limits do you have regarding what you can pay? I know a good Lanna style architect but he's not cheap.

Could you be a little more specific about what you're looking for? What kind of style? And what kind of limits do you have regarding what you can pay? I know a good Lanna style architect but he's not cheap.

I'm also looking for a landscape architect/architect in Chiangmai. I'm not thinking about someone who designs cement boxes, so I am interested in the Lanna style architect you mentioned.

There were also a few names mentioned when I did a search for "architects" in this forum.

What do you mean by limits and not cheap? A few hundred thousand baht? Less or more?

I have previously recommended Atitaya Jukcom in another thread here. She is on 053 212 681. Her husband, Tanong Kaewruaen is also an Architect, responsible for inspecting and signing off plans for the Chiang Mai municipality. Helpful to have on your side here.

She is anything but a "Concrete box" builderand I have found her designs to be both interesting and appealing.

• 1 month later...
sorry for the repeat post, but i didnt find any in the chiang rai forum.

figure chiang mai being a bit more worldly might have an architect with good sense of style. please contact.

thanks in advance.

Hi,

I live in Chiang Rai having retired from my own Construction Management firm in Bangkok. I design expat houses with particular emphasis on quality, energy consevation and the use of natural materials. U can call me if you wish 053 736645 for a chat about your requirements.

My method of working is usually to provide the basic ideas to a local architect friend who then draws up the house and obtains planning permission if the area for your house requires it. (Not all areas do. Following this I normally accept a full design and construct contract for all the work to completion.

I suspect you would not buy a suit from a ready made store....so why buy a house this way???

Regards

AjarnP

hans kirapital is an architect I met last year

speaks very good English (met him many times for eating near CM university) ... seems to be bright, straightforward (honest), and to know what he is doing ... 09-6350150 ... not sure if he does houses though, but it is worth a call I think.