Is Bkk Bank Bualuang IBanking Down?

jjczap

Working fine for me.

Suspect you have an internet problem as you just posted this topic 4 times.

Tks for the quick response - guess its for the call center

just got off the phone with the call center - they had me go into explorer settings and in compatibility view add bangkokbank.com - I am on explor 11 and I guess there are some compatibly issues and it had to downgrade its self to connect with them -- again tks

Working fine for me.

just got off the phone with the call center - they had me go into explorer settings and in compatibility view add bangkokbank.com - I am on explor 11 and I guess there are some compatibly issues and it had to downgrade its self to connect with them -- again tks

jjczap

I would like you to come by The Pun Pun for a free cup of coffee......JUMBO size....

I have had the problem you mention for many months and just got around it by switching browsers when I wanted to get onto Bkk Bank...

I tried to figure out your remedy and although a little complicated in finding what I needed, managed to do so and BLAM .... there it is ..... as good as new....A little knowledge is dangerous.....

Thanks for your posting & I'll deep the coffee beans fresh.

G

Working fine for me.

jjczap

I would like you to come by The Pun Pun for a free cup of coffee......JUMBO size....

I have had the problem you mention for many months and just got around it by switching browsers when I wanted to get onto Bkk Bank...

I tried to figure out your remedy and although a little complicated in finding what I needed, managed to do so and BLAM .... there it is ..... as good as new....A little knowledge is dangerous.....

Thanks for your posting & I'll deep the coffee beans fresh.

G

sounds great - happy your happy now - in the states right now , wont be back for a few weeks but for sure I'll take you up on your offer - its very interesting the response form the nice call center women - I didn't even finish my sentence when she directed me to the solution - must be a common issue but with no advice on their site - oh well

I mainly use IE, but also have Firefox and Google Chrome available. Up until maybe almost a year ago, there was no problem with any of them, then up popped the difficulty with IE.... Both Chrome or Firefox still had no problems, so I didn't worry about it too much.

But the above was good news.....