Are Kasikorn a bunch of idiots?

Is there a specific bank in Thailand that is more farang friendly? I haut opened up a business account with K bank and it is difficult to find information on things such as why business accounts can't have debit cards, why I am still waiting for online banking details etc...the same things I think all of us deal with regularly when first becoming aquatinted with how Thailand works. I have my US business bank account and it's extremely easy to use. I call up the customer service, they verify my info, and fix my problems. It appears to me in Thailand I need to go to the bank branch I opened up the account at and bring my passport, business stamp, etc...and then find out that hey have no idea what I'm asking about.

Is there a bank that's better suited for farang business in Thailand?

Sounds like maybe your problem is not so much the "bank" but finding a "branch" of whatever bank which has English language capability to address your issues/questions in English. English capability can very greatly from branch to branch in every bank (i..e, K-bank, Bangkok Bank, SCB, etc.) Maybe identify your location so some folks who live in your location could give some recommendations on branches which have descent English capability.