Koh Tao: Prosecutors unfazed by retraction of confession in British tourists' killing

webfact

The only reason this farce has continued without anyone in the current administration questioning it is because it goes way higher than a mob family.

The only question is why northernjohn, the bastion of pro-coup semantics and his fellow posters JTJ and jdinasia are against a new set of eyes looking into this mess. Surely we all after the truth, aren't we?

What are you on about now. You try to mislead and very successfully I might add the sheeple. I can only speak for myself but I have no problem with them looking in on it. Can you point out where I said I was against it?

You all remind me of the old time picture I saw of a circus with the elephants going around in a circle holding on to the tail of the one in front of them.

I have a problem with people who only know what the less than reliable papers print and are ready to release the prisoners and say sorry about that. What information do any of you have other than what the news papers print. I could care less if England and Miramar send people over. It will eliminate actions that are not conductive to getting to the truth. When it goes to court there will be no chicanery with them watching.

Now I will just ask you nicely to as I said earlier tell where I said I was against them and also I will ask you to tell us all of concrete proof you are in possession of to prove the two innocent. I know you can't answer the first one and I doubt that you can answer the second question. In short you have nothing other than an opinion based on news papers and fellow Thai Visa posters.

Great detective work Sherlock.

And your opinion is based on....... Contradictory police statements and the assurances of a MD (title as per Telegraph and Time). Uk, Myanmar,govts Amnesty, AHRC etc do not share your confidence in the Thai criminal justice system which has a terrible record in tourist murder cases, see link.Even Prosecutor, again, thinks case still not perfect/complete enough for filing. Why defend this indefensible travesty? http://asiancorrespondent.com/127509

Who is defending it. All I am saying is keep the newspapers out of it and let it go it's course. Now with officials from

England and Miramar to watch it you may be sure there will be no chicanery involved. You as every one else in the elephant parade going round in circles holding the tail of the elephant in front of you are getting all your information from news papers. I don't know where you come from but here in Thailand as in most other countries selling news papers is their main concern not truth.

The courts will be the ones to judge the case not the newspapers.

Have you a problem with that? I don't. With the amount of other countries watching first hand I feel very confident that a honest decision will be made and it will not be based on news papers such as your decision is.

Why do you keep on with the rubbish about selling newspapers ?

I and no doubt many others have not and never will buy a Thai newspaper. I get all my info from the internet and from the T.V.

Just out of interest, where do you get your info from, and what makes it so much more reliable than what the rest of us are getting ?

• Like 2

• Replies 616
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Toxicology....thats the smoking gun....When Hannah's results become known......Date rape etc

Motive, cctv evidence, suspects body deformity and the victims friends statements....the clock is ticking....the real rapists and murders are going to be found.....will they get justice?....over to you Thailand.....

• Like 1

Ok let's talk facts. Fact # 1 The suspect were DNA tested twice First they passed the second By some strange happening there DNA changed to fit DNA collected. fact # 2 An innocent man wouldn't fear having DNA tested But why did Headmen's son refuse to submit his? Fact # 3 The photo of Headmen's son in school on day of murders looks shall we say strange his shadow was on different wall than other person in picture yet the same light. If all this is shown to British police they in a heartbeat can tell it was doctored. But we all know the police won't dare test headmen's son cause a Thai couldn't do this but yet Thai's can chop up people and throw body in to Klong and lie saying they know nothing. But IMO I believe I know who done it. Either way in time justice will be served you reap what you sow.

Cctv school picture is actualy image from his condo in bkk not from uni. Its was debunked by csi la...

For the 3rd time the case files have been handed back. The prosecutors told the police that we need more evidence than currently held.

So 'they did it' and some cartoons still didn't sway them.

Yet that is not what the prosecution said.

Ok let's talk facts. Fact # 1 The suspect were DNA tested twice First they passed the second By some strange happening there DNA changed to fit DNA collected. fact # 2 An innocent man wouldn't fear having DNA tested But why did Headmen's son refuse to submit his? Fact # 3 The photo of Headmen's son in school on day of murders looks shall we say strange his shadow was on different wall than other person in picture yet the same light. If all this is shown to British police they in a heartbeat can tell it was doctored. But we all know the police won't dare test headmen's son cause a Thai couldn't do this but yet Thai's can chop up people and throw body in to Klong and lie saying they know nothing. But IMO I believe I know who done it. Either way in time justice will be served you reap what you sow.

Cctv school picture is actualy image from his condo in bkk not from uni. Its was debunked by csi la...

Not debunked.

Police General Som yod is on sick leave. Awwhhh didims. More like he is on shitttting himself leave and is running like a gutless bastar*., just like them all. What type of human being even tries to cover up such an atrocity. The mindset of them all is appalling, and the lies, the pathetic unproven alibis, its just incredible. The word childbrain doesn't even come close. As for those defending the police, well I guess only people of similar mindset could play along. Imagine if those people were employed as educators. Sheesh the school should be burnt down.

I said earlier in a post I thought you had something up your sleeve SteveFong. Oh man do I hope your right ... C Mon Scotland yard. By the way that's an interesting set of photos you have posted...

Footnote:- the good General being on sick leave kinda reminds me of those reckless mini van drivers who cause carnage and death on Thai roads and then flee the scene. Must be something all Thais are born with. Sheesh sick leave. Does he have a doctors certificate.

I wonder where you guys get all this information from? It could'nt be social media could it ?

Where did you read that general som yod is on sick leave ?

Edited by balo

Inflammatory posts and replies have been removed.

A post containing content copy and pasted from a forbidden site has been removed.

Posts containing content/speculation from a social media network has been removed. Once again, this information is not credible.

• Like 2

For the 3rd time the case files have been handed back. The prosecutors told the police that we need more evidence than currently held.

Good job you pointed that out, there might have been a few people believe it.

And what about the conflicting statements about the scapegoats having lawyers present during the interigations,, first they clearly stated over and over again that the scapegoats did not want lawyers, so they did not have lawyers... Then they said clearly that they had lawyers present during all "interviews" ..

You are just making things up. First of all it was NEVER said they didn't want lawyers. The police said they didn't ask for one (big difference). And police never said they had lawyers present during the initial confession ... however later the two did confess privately (without police) to lawyers, embassy staff and a human rights group.

The two Burmese apparently did not speak Thai and the fact the BIB had to get in a roti seller to translate (and allegedly torture) for them indicates they did not speak their dialect.

How do we know they didn't ask for a lawyer?

Seems a weird thing not to do.

Ok, maybe they didn't, but I can't understand or see any reason for them not doing so.

Toxicology....thats the smoking gun....When Hannah's results become known......Date rape etc

Motive, cctv evidence, suspects body deformity and the victims friends statements....the clock is ticking....the real rapists and murders are going to be found.....will they get justice?....over to you Thailand.....

In the name of justice everyone please pass this along to all of your contacts.

Let's show that these two boys are not alone that they have supporters and we will not desert them.

For people who asked about getting food and supplies this is what has been arranged to handle this aspect for them as well.

http://www.youcaring.com/nonprofits/justice-koh-tao-murder-case/246839#

Maybe if the real culprits are not arrested and justice served, a fund could be opened, that would lead to a civil action been pursued in the courts.

In the name of justice everyone please pass this along to all of your contacts.
Let's show that these two boys are not alone that they have supporters and we will not desert them.
For people who asked about getting food and supplies this is what has been arranged to handle this aspect for them as well.
http://www.youcaring.com/nonprofits/justice-koh-tao-murder-case/246839#

I believe the boys are already pursuing legal action over the no work permit, no visa, illegal alien banana pancake man. That right there would be worth a trip to Thailand to see that go down in court. Still no word from immigration about black listing this illegal alien...

According to Pol.Lt. Prawut, the police spokesperson, the principle of Thai sovereignty will not allow UK police to directly investigate the case on their own, but Thai police will happily provide them with any information they request.

Moreover, Thai police are no longer involved in the investigation because they have already finished the case file and sent it to the public prosecutor, Pol.Lt. Prawut said.

"This case is now beyond the police’s duty. We cannot violate the power of the Office of Attorney-General. We have to respect and honour their authority," the spokesperson told reporters. "When the Attorney takes up the case, police officers will serve as witnesses in the court ... and the court will deliberate whether the suspects are guilty as charged."

Incredible, pass the buck........what a bunch of losers, liars and cheats

• Like 1

If the Uk Police do not have access to the Dna and are only shown the results, this will only go to prove that they are hiding something and once the world media get this one .

They will have a field day, carry on prosecutors, put your big feet into it again !

If there is any real integrity in the Thai legal system, this case should be tossed out and never even reach indictment. The police have done everything behind their own closed doors, which is beyond suspicion and should be illegal. At the very least, the DNA "evidence" should be inadmissible because they "didn't know a forensics physician must be involved" and wasn't. Amazing how poor one's knowledge can be when it suits the frame-up. You'd think that this is the first time anybody's been murdered in Thailand the way these Keystone Cop wannabees have bumbled things.

I agree with posts here saying that if the General really wants to kill corruption and reform the country, this shameful trial would be a good starting point.

The only reason this farce has continued without anyone in the current administration questioning it is because it goes way higher than a mob family.

The only question is why northernjohn, the bastion of pro-coup semantics and his fellow posters JTJ and jdinasia are against a new set of eyes looking into this mess. Surely we all after the truth, aren't we?

What are you on about now. You try to mislead and very successfully I might add the sheeple. I can only speak for myself but I have no problem with them looking in on it. Can you point out where I said I was against it?

You all remind me of the old time picture I saw of a circus with the elephants going around in a circle holding on to the tail of the one in front of them.

I have a problem with people who only know what the less than reliable papers print and are ready to release the prisoners and say sorry about that. What information do any of you have other than what the news papers print. I could care less if England and Miramar send people over. It will eliminate actions that are not conductive to getting to the truth. When it goes to court there will be no chicanery with them watching.

Now I will just ask you nicely to as I said earlier tell where I said I was against them and also I will ask you to tell us all of concrete proof you are in possession of to prove the two innocent. I know you can't answer the first one and I doubt that you can answer the second question. In short you have nothing other than an opinion based on news papers and fellow Thai Visa posters.

Great detective work Sherlock.

And your opinion is based on....... Contradictory police statements and the assurances of a MD (title as per Telegraph and Time). Uk, Myanmar,govts Amnesty, AHRC etc do not share your confidence in the Thai criminal justice system which has a terrible record in tourist murder cases, see link.Even Prosecutor, again, thinks case still not perfect/complete enough for filing. Why defend this indefensible travesty? http://asiancorrespondent.com/127509

Who is defending it. All I am saying is keep the newspapers out of it and let it go it's course. Now with officials from

England and Miramar to watch it you may be sure there will be no chicanery involved. You as every one else in the elephant parade going round in circles holding the tail of the elephant in front of you are getting all your information from news papers. I don't know where you come from but here in Thailand as in most other countries selling news papers is their main concern not truth.

The courts will be the ones to judge the case not the newspapers.

Have you a problem with that? I don't. With the amount of other countries watching first hand I feel very confident that a honest decision will be made and it will not be based on news papers such as your decision is.

Sorry mate i have to reply to your waffle, 'let it go its course' , why do you think that thousands of Thai V posters have been questioning this case from the start, from day one ,it seems to me that you have, like JTJ ,jumped on the bad wagon and decided to put your two cents in.

Do you even live in Thailand, do you know the nature of the beast here, do you know their culture , or even their mind set , obviously not.

Clip it !

I believe the boys are already pursuing legal action over the no work permit, no visa, illegal alien banana pancake man. That right there would be worth a trip to Thailand to see that go down in court. Still no word from immigration about black listing this illegal alien...

I doubt it, but if they are you can be sure that they will do the same with the suspects. (after they are sent to jail?)

Read the OP please.

Prosecutor Thawatchai "investigators have been instructed to conduct more probes"

ie hot potato passed back to police again.

Prosecutor Thawatchai "It remains unknown when the case will be complete and ready for filing" facepalm.gif

Read the OP please.

Prosecutor Thawatchai "investigators have been instructed to conduct more probes"

ie hot potato passed back to police again.

Prosecutor Thawatchai "It remains unknown when the case will be complete and ready for filing" facepalm.gif

I read the OP in its entirety.

Mr. Thawatchai said that Thai police will be able to answer every doubt raised but no outside authorities can send their people to work on this case as Thai laws do not permit such a scenario.

Asking for more circumstantial evidence to shut down the conspiracy theorists doesn't mean they could not go to trial now, just that they want to head off criticism by detractors.

How long can they keep these guys detained while they go ahead making their case.????????

If the evidence is insufficient to make a case, don't they have to release them?

No.

They must get an extension to keep them every (12 days?)

Interesting. Because they haven't really come up with anything apparently very compelling for a few weeks now

How long can they keep these guys detained while they go ahead making their case.????????

If the evidence is insufficient to make a case, don't they have to release them?

No.

Interesting. Because they haven't really come up with anything apparently very compelling for a few weeks now

For eg, have the police released any findings on the weapon that was used to cause the very obvious wounds to David? Some sort of pushknife I understand? Was this weapon every found? Or would the RTP reveal during the trial that this was found in the suspects residence and contains undeniable DNA evidence?

No.

Meanwhile they are being held in shackles 24/7 in KS prison. edit add link.

http://twitter.com/Atomicalandy

JD #385. So they could go to trial now if they wanted to, eh? cheesy.gif

Your unswerving faith in the Thai criminal justice system flies in the face of documented abuses.

Thai criminal justice system has a terrible record in tourist murder cases (inc KT) as this recent article painstakingly lays out.

"Not saving Thailand`s Face: the backlash of police corruption in tourist murders."

http://asiancorrespondent.com/127509

Edited by heyexile