English News On The Radio?

otherstuff1957

My apartment building recently changed their version of UBC and I now have NO English news on my TV at all?

I do like to hear what's going on in the world while I get ready to go to work in the morning and so I unearthed my radio. However, I only stumbled across an English News broadcast once, which I cannot seem to find again. Does anyone know which Bangkok Radio stations have English news?

TIA

My apartment building recently changed their version of UBC and I now have NO English news on my TV at all?

I do like to hear what's going on in the world while I get ready to go to work in the morning and so I unearthed my radio. However, I only stumbled across an English News broadcast once, which I cannot seem to find again. Does anyone know which Bangkok Radio stations have English news?

TIA

BBC and ABC on FM 107 on the hour, every hour.

Until they close down next month. :o

Why don't you listen on the internet? You're spoiled for choice.

TIA

Assuming you've got an internet connection, why not listen to the BBC on line:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio/

Or watch even:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/england/realmedia/mid...ay/bulletin.ram