British police arrive in Thailand to observe Koh Tao murder probe

webfact

Back to the gimpy left arm, so if the left arm is pretty useless why would he be left handed? Okay, assume the gimpiness is temporary, so how could he slash David with that left arm?

It's not necessarily a useless arm. It just might be a physical character trait, where he often bends his left arm and keeps it close to his mid-body. If someone is left handed, they may be chided for being so, to where that person might develop a character trait of pseudo 'hiding' that arm against their body.

If the British police aren't allowed to investigate themselves should they notice a lead that should have been followed and suggest that to the Thai police. Would that mean that the Thai police would investigate that lead? I mean it's always good to look at something from a new angle!

That's the key sort of question: how much lassitude will Uk experts be given (to do a real investigation)? If the Thai PM and top police brass have their way, the UK contingent could be hamstrung to such a degree - they wind up leaving in a huff.

If, on the other hand, UK experts are allowed to do some of the work they're trained to do, then no one should be surprised if one or two of the headman's family members suddenly 'disappear' - to Cambodia. And the headman throws up his arms and says, "I don't know where my son went. I have no contact with him".

• Replies 779
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thailandchilli, on 24 Oct 2014 - 16:09, said:thailandchilli, on 24 Oct 2014 - 16:09, said:
cmm, on 24 Oct 2014 - 16:06, said:cmm, on 24 Oct 2014 - 16:06, said:

I cannot post picture .

Who know this big guy with girl in picture .

Koh tao case

Where did you get this from, could be very significant

I've just realised the significance of the side-by-side CCTV images of the couple and the "running man". The photo of the couple was published in the U.K. press right at the beginning of the investigation in the mistaken belief that this could be David and Hannah, which of course it was not. The timestamp would indicate 3 seconds between the two images therefore "running man" would have to be very close to the couple. In discussions on the CCTV footage of "running man", it was claimed that there were other people in the footage, just (almost but not quite) out of shot and that one of them may have been a woman. I wonder if it is in fact this couple? If so, they need to be traced and questioned on what they may have seen.

Edit: I've removed the link to the CCTV images in case the moderators decide to remove all the replies to the original poster as well as that link, since it has already been removed once. N.B. Both of these CCTV images have been published by the mainstream media in many countries, i.e. legitimate news sources. I just hope that the timestamps haven't been doctored because if they are genuine, they are of real significance!

Edited by IslandLover
  • Like 2

Three big motivation reasons make me believe that the british police will change the situation

- first of all the horrific crime

- criminalistic eagerness to solve the crime because they are policemen not for financial reasons

as their corrupt thai counterparts

- to see the real murderers pay for

• Like 2

I believe the Thais will hunny trap them, unless females have been sent, and then black mail them the shut the up about anything dodgy

Or 'boys' the UK Police are 'very diverse' I am sure Stalwarts of British justice would not fall for such a thing as a Honey trap at all, wooooh I just remembered that British MP just did so maybe we're in trouble after all.

Your style seems somewhat reminiscent. You think the British police are on a par with the RTP for efficiency, effectiveness, skills, results and ethics. Now you suggest they may have homosexual tendencies (so you are homophobic) and possibly even homosexual pedophiles.

You state you have a MSc in criminology, from a UK university and work in security, which brings you into contract with the police and criminals hence your vast empirical knowledge which compliments your theoretical vocational accomplishment. Now you just happen to have a Trinity TEFL too.

How lucky we are to have a new highly qualified member such as yourself to provide such an insight into the British police forces. Bravo.

Or maybe there is another explanation>

according to CSI, Nomsod is about to leave Thailand

Have you missed the fact that csila isn't a credible source?

Oh my, you mean its not the official absolute total truthful factual one and only version of the truth?

Some posters will be beside themselves with that revelation!

I suspect there would have been a few British government employees who work out of the Embassy sent to Koh Tao the same day these murders happened.

The type of worker who patiently watches from the background and records what's going on without saying a word.

+1 you are spot on. The Germany Embassy too has police officers stationed permanently and follow up on suspicious deaths of German nationals in Thailand. They are also used to bring back Germans that have a warrant open to send them back to Germany to face the music.

Yep and not only German police is here , lotta international police , and they gather there info together .

Mainly to get there homegrown criminals get there ass back to where they belong

Really. And how many homegrown criminals have been identified and successfully extradited by this veritable legion of undercover police men from the international community?

"Have you missed the fact that csila isn't a credible source"

Since you have been at great pains to differentiate between terms such as "observe", "investigate" and a whole host of other points, when was it proven beyond reasonable doubt (indisputably) that CSI LA isn't a credible source? You prefer instead to rely on the RTP's statements?

fact
fakt/
noun
  1. a thing that is indisputably the case.
    "she lacks political experience—a fact that becomes clear when she appears in public"
    synonyms: reality, actuality, certainty; More

I suspect there would have been a few British government employees who work out of the Embassy sent to Koh Tao the same day these murders happened.

The type of worker who patiently watches from the background and records what's going on without saying a word.

+1 you are spot on. The Germany Embassy too has police officers stationed permanently and follow up on suspicious deaths of German nationals in Thailand. They are also used to bring back Germans that have a warrant open to send them back to Germany to face the music.

Yep and not only German police is here , lotta international police , and they gather there info together .

Mainly to get there homegrown criminals get there ass back to where they belong

Really. And how many homegrown criminals have been identified and successfully extradited by this veritable legion of undercover police men from the international community?

LOL..

• Like 1

Since you have been at great pains to differentiate between terms such as "observe", "investigate" and a whole host of other points, when was it proven beyond reasonable doubt (indisputably) that CSI LA isn't a credible source? You prefer instead to rely on the RTP's statements?

fact

fakt/

noun

I refer you to tvf's policy regarding csila :)

Or if you prefer we could look at the changing claims on csila of who is involved in their ever changing story..

But that cannot be done here since they are not a credible source

See post 310

Edited by jdinasia

wow,

if that is true and Nomsod is preparing to flee,

they just may catch him, and arrest him at the airport

that would be more humiliating for him and his family than if he just turned himself in, and put up a defense

he may have been a rapist, and a cruel abuser of blonde girls who are drugged and can't give consent, especially after it was refused,

but he may not be assumed to have been among the blood thirsty cowardly killers

that takes a special kind of deranged, and, he may not have wanted anything to do with the murders, which caused him to run back and forth to his uncle, probably in fear because, he knew they just destroyed the rest of his young life

the older guys may not have cared about their lives,

but Nomsod was a young kid,

I doubt he is a murderer

wow,

if that is true and Nomsod is preparing to flee,

they just may catch him, and arrest him at the airport

that would be more humiliating for him and his family than if he just turned himself in, and put up a defense

he may have been a rapist, and a cruel abuser of blonde girls who are drugged and can't give consent, especially after it was refused,

but he may not be assumed to have been among the blood thirsty cowardly killers

that takes a special kind of deranged, and, he may not have wanted anything to do with the murders, which caused him to run back and forth to his uncle, probably in fear because, he knew they just destroyed the rest of his young life

the older guys may not have cared about their lives,

but Nomsod was a young kid,

I doubt he is a murderer

I hope you are not using a VPN.. Some people will get richer from your CCA violations should you ever come here :)

fact

fakt/

noun

I refer you to tvf's policy regarding csila smile.png

Or if you prefer we could look at the changing claims on csila of who is involved in their ever changing story..

See post 310

So, because TVF's policy is such that CSI LA cannot be considered a credible source, it is a fact that it is not a credible source?

I'm starting to see how simple minded you are and why you buy into what the RTP says.

Edited by Gweiloman
  • Like 2

Oh my, you mean its not the official absolute total truthful factual one and only version of the truth?

Some posters will be beside themselves with that revelation!

CSI LA Facebook can't be used as a source of news here. However. If you can find the source CSI LA are using and it is a credible news source, published in English, then go ahead.

so if it is relevant but in Thai we cant post due to the illiterates on a Thailand forum?

^^It's an English language only forum. Sadly, there was a good piece in The Manager we couldn't link because of this, the link on CSI LA.

I tried giving a speech in Thai once and the audience thought they'd attended a Star Trek convention.

• Like 1

^^It's an English language only forum. Sadly, there was a good piece in The Manager we couldn't link because of this, the link on CSI LA.

I tried giving a speech in Thai once and the audience thought they'd attended a Star Trek convention.

sorry..but you deleted links to csi la fully translated in english too

80% of csi la posts is in both thai and english

and 100% of what is linked here has a full english translation

please take a good look next time

more...csi la has been mentioned by media everywhere from england to cambodia

from myanmar to china

why on earth cant be linked on here

what are you turning to?a propaganda bulletin?you should improve your common sense and get a break from the strict rules about this gruesome murder

Edited by kaobang
  • Like 1

sorry..but you deleted links to csi la fully translated in english too

80% of csi la posts is in both thai and english

and 100% of what is linked here has a full english translation

please take a good look next time

more...csi la has been mentioned by media everywhere from england to cambodia

from myanmar to china

why on earth cant be linked on here

what are you turning to?a propaganda bulletin?you should improve your common sense and get a break from the strict rules about this gruesome murder

I did read, many times actually. We still can't use it. Sadly.

But as we discussed by PM keep an eye out out for the same in the English language press.

I wanted it up here as much as you do. But TVF rules about Facebook as a source of news and using the Thai language only press, sadly, prevented us from keeping it on the board.

Fear not, it'll turn up in other publications.

Please, do not reply or comment on this further. I have stated the reasons. This is not propaganda. These are just the Thai Visa board rules as they always have been.

Thank you.

• Like 1

fact

fakt/

noun

I refer you to tvf's policy regarding csila smile.png

See post 310

So, because TVF's policy is such that CSI LA cannot be considered a credible source, it is a fact that it is not a credible source?

I'm starting to see how simple minded you are and why you buy into what the RTP says.

Took you some time to see he who is sad and lonely mindset!!

Keep to topic and the facts please folks. Emotive subject I know. but there's no need to have a go at each other.

wai.gif

Don't you think that JTJ's descriptions of the accused as "murdering rapists" not only contravene international & domestic laws declaring innocence before guilt is proven but also amount to defamation?

• Like 2

Keep to topic and the facts please folks. Emotive subject I know. but there's no need to have a go at each other.

wai.gif

Don't you think that JTJ's descriptions of the accused as "murdering rapists" not only contravene international & domestic laws declaring innocence before guilt is proven but also amount to defamation?

Ummm . . . until proven guilty beyond a reasonable doubt following a fair trial which has clearly demonstrated due process . . . possibly.

Let's just refer to them as "the accused". I think Scuba is perhaps right about this.