British police arrive in Thailand to observe Koh Tao murder probe

webfact

^^Beammeup, I agree. Try and enjoy each others company and have a normal conversation. If you can just agree to disagree, it's make life much easier, especially mine.

Some people take a different view on subjects and they're entitled to those views and others are entitled to disagree with those views, in whole or in part.

But when it deteriorates into personal accusations and attacks it doesn't half get dull.

• Like 1

• Replies 779
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There seems to be a lot of unnecessary bickering and name calling going on. Try rational discussion. Some of us are interested in the facts of this case. Not wading through your crap

thats what the ignore button is for, if only if actually worked

• Like 1

Then just keep turning the stones over, I don't see anyone opposed to that, I do see people finding flaws in arguments though.

But the BIB would say there's no stones to turn over it's all sand!! And getting to the bottom of this case will be like trying to shovel sand into a wheelbarrow with a pitchfork !!!

There seems to be a lot of unnecessary bickering and name calling going on. Try rational discussion. Some of us are interested in the facts of this case. Not wading through your crap

Thanks for that.

thumbsup.gif

I was about to post the same thing.

A bunch of knobs... blink.png

• Like 1

Then just keep turning the stones over, I don't see anyone opposed to that, I do see people finding flaws in arguments though.

But the BIB would say there's no stones to turn over it's all sand!! And getting to the bottom of this case will be like trying to shovel sand into a wheelbarrow with a pitchfork !!!

Well that would be a slow process, but at the end of the day with perseverance and a modified technique you could fill the wheelbarrow to overflowing

I suspect there would have been a few British government employees who work out of the Embassy sent to Koh Tao the same day these murders happened.

The type of worker who patiently watches from the background and records what's going on without saying a word.

+1 you are spot on. The Germany Embassy too has police officers stationed permanently and follow up on suspicious deaths of German nationals in Thailand. They are also used to bring back Germans that have a warrant open to send them back to Germany to face the music.

Yep and not only German police is here , lotta international police , and they gather there info together .

Mainly to get there homegrown criminals get there ass back to where they belong

• Like 1

Very strange TV (government channel) tonight -- the parents of the two Myanmar suspects were shown arriving in Thailand, tearfully protesting their sons' innocence, and a Thai-speaking Burmese interpreter given full time to say that (my translation): "They are convinced that their sons have done nothing wrong and are innocent."

The statement in itself means nothing -- parents all over the world might say the same thing. But for Thai News TV to give so much airtime to a protestation of innocence was intriguing.....

I cannot post picture .

Who know this big guy with girl in picture .

Koh tao case

http://www.uppic.org/misc.php?showseries=MEM4NF81NDRBNUJBRCwxMjU3XzU0NEE1QkFE&

Ok so this looks like its the missing clip on the video with the Nomsod suspect walking. Everybody was talking about somebody walking in front of him as it was clear there was a figure that had been cut from the video, the time stamp on this screen shot would seem to support the view that these were the people that were cut out of the video, you can view the said vid on the CSI facebook or many other sites

Want to laugh a little more jd, be my guest mate happy to make you smile

• Like 2

I cannot post picture .

Koh tao case

Ok so this looks like its the missing clip on the video with the Nomsod suspect walking. Everybody was talking about somebody walking in front of him as it was clear there was a figure that had been cut from the video, the time stamp on this screen shot would seem to support the view that these were the people that were cut out of the video, you can view the said vid on the CSI facebook or many other sites

Honestly I am lmfao

Another conspiracy from social media!

(unsourced vague photos are now important... LOL)

Edited by jdinasia

Undercover Brit police on KT from week one, where did you get that one from ?

Overseas enquiries tend to be given to experienced officers who are and probably look mature. So a couple of ' older ' tourists arrive on KT and do what ?

Are they fluent Thai speakers who can tune in to what's being said or do they do the obvious and give themselves away by asking questions which set alarm bells off ?

At best they might be taken for reporters which would attract official flak, improper visa, no work permit BUT if identified as police officers ... !

" Oh just on holiday and curious " !

This is real life not your television fantasy.

You really do not like the British do you?

To quote Millwall fans:

'No one likes us and we don't care'

The Brits are the dogs <deleted> at taking the piss; and if you know someone in your midst is talking shit, you love calling them out on it to embarrass them in front of your pals and theirs... Now imagine that away from the bar stool and on an international level instead...

I cannot post picture .

Koh tao case

Honestly I am lmfao

Another conspiracy from social media!

(unsourced vague photos are now important... LOL)

How do you know its from social media? do you have proof of that, no doubt it will be soon however

From the guardian : 19 september 2014

Police say they are looking for three westerners who were seen playing a guitar near the scene on Koh Tao's Sairee beach.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/sep/19/thailand-murders-hannah-witheridge-david-miller-police

and police found guitar 19 september or before 28 semtember . But 2 burmese arrest 2 octorber 2014. Why thai police work slow?

post-213231-0-42662200-1414161669_thumb.

Edited by cmm

At start investication in september the big guy and girl in pic. originally released as a pic of david and hannah . This pic. come from koh tao man

I really want to allow it, I do. The trouble is it needs to have come from a reliable news source.

If it comes up in the news somewhere, then please do post it again. For now I have to remove it.

At start investication in september the big guy and girl in pic. originally released as a pic of david and hannah . This pic. come from koh tao man

I think this footage is from the 2 people who were first said to be David and Hannah. Bit of a red herring I think. Just some bloke and his mrs. Not sure if the timing is relevant but I think they are just walking, not the missing people in the cctv.

To all you fools who think the Brit OB are here for a jolly or they are just plods from the met. I had the misfortune to be questioned in a murder case in the U.K many moons ago as a possible witness. The murder squad scared the **** out of me with their questioning techniques, very clever people indeed. They will rip this case to pieces without the BIB even noticing.

• Like 2

I really want to allow it, I do. The trouble is it needs to have come from a reliable news source.

If it comes up in the news somewhere, then please do post it again. For now I have to remove it.

you can remove .never mind

Please send whatever you need to Samui times or Phuket times. They are both classed as reliable on tvf.

To all you fools who think the Brit OB are here for a jolly or they are just plods from the met. I had the misfortune to be questioned in a murder case in the U.K many moons ago as a possible witness. The murder squad scared the **** out of me with their questioning techniques, very clever people indeed. They will rip this case to pieces without the BIB even noticing.

Had a pal questioned for a high profile murder case in England about 15 years ago. He used to be a taxi driver and the cops thought a rape and murder was possibly commited by a local taxi driver as it was done during the night. As it turned out, it was commited by an office worker and he's in jail for life.

Still, my pal (a family man who wouldn't say boo to a goose) was questioned along with all the local taxi drivers. He said that when they came to question him that they knew EVERYTHING about him. Some of the stuff even he'd forgot. Places lived, ex girlfreinds, previous jobs, places visited etc. And they were constantly trying to trip him up. He said it was all nicey, nicey and then BAM!...it would lead into a question designed to trip you up. He said he thought they were gonna stitch him up with it, but after about 20 minutes they thanked him for his time and would be in touch if they needed to speak again, but not to worry as he wasn't a suspect.

I've got a feeling it will be members of the RTP that will see this first hand, in a sneaky kind of way. It wouldn't surprise me to see Scotland Yard politely ask the Q's and to deliberately trip the RTP up. I don't think they'll even realise it's happening.

I'm not 100% sure it will help the two Burmese suspects, but if Scotland Yard do find some dodgy shenanigens from the RTP, you can bet your life that they will reveal it to the world.

• Like 1

you can remove .never mind

The police already have stills of the cctv images that you posted, there's a still here

at 1.20 from a UK TV news source.
  • Like 1