Dusita Estate - Soi 112...

properperson

I live there, pretty good imo. No real community features other than 24hr security. Lots of families, Thai, foreign and mixed.

There used to be a recycling plant nearby, no longer in operation, and I know some sensitive people moan about the smell but I'm yet to notice after 2.5 years of living there but that could just be me smile.png and it hasn't stopped all the housing developments from building (and sellling out) and some are expensive places...

Distance from centre of town (Hilton area) is about 10km, dual carriageway is nearly finished so quick and easy to get around, there is a large restaurant in walking distance from Dusita and a few more on 112.

Shopping in Hua Hin pretty much means Market Village, there is a Tesco express within easy reach on Petchkasem road and there's also a big market everyday from 16:00 opposite, obligatory 7/11 on 112, Makro and Tesco in Pranburi are an easy drive. There are 2 floating markets within 1-1.5km but

If you're looking to rent for a week/month for a holiday I would say too far out from the centre, longer term I think it's good. I don't venture into the centre much as there's plenty of places to eat drink and be merry in soi's 94,102 and 112.