Thai govt spokesman clarifies 114 million baht PR budget offered to his company

webfact

So he got contracts from Chuan, Thaksin, Surayuth, Abhisit, Yingluck government?

If that is true it doesn't look much like corruption to me. Or say not like unusual corruption.

And 10 Millions per year isn't that much as well.

You mean you just believe him? Oh come ON.

And this idiot government wonders why we don't believe their Koh Tao story.

And we wonder why some people think that this government is inherently less corrupt than any other

you need to have gone through the Thai system of so-called "education".

I did, and it opened up my eyes to lots of things.

If this isn't a misuse of public money.....I don't know what is....

Conflict if interest is the first that comes to mind......

These people have no ethics whatsoever........this new government/admisitration has many new faces......unfortunately, what is becoming clearly evident, is that they are exactly the same people as the ones they replaced.........

It's called Thainess!!!!

• Like 1

Let's put some facts (and personal remarks/interrogations) in a row, shall we? This Government spokesman (Why? How? Who picked him?), is a Captain (RTP? RTA?)(A lower ranked officer, with ditto wages), who 14 years ago was able (Wealthy spouse, family?) to start up a PR company (To compete on the crammed PR market for the orders of private companies? Where's the 'connexion' Captain? Odd, or...), and in those years his company succeeds in becoming no less than 64 orders from 'government agencies, for a total amount of 114 million baht (Nobody's saying he 'stole' all that money, but, isn't it, more, odd his, small, new, company could start getting, so, many orders from 'officials' while there were many, established, PR companies in competition, or not...?), middle of this year about (Around the same time the 'coup' took place?), he 'gets tired with PR (Sic, in 'the other paper') and tries to sell his company, when he has found 'buyers' (Who? Relatives, friends?), 'at below cost price' (Why the sudden hurry/worry to sell a profitable operation with a loss?), he needs his wife to sign (Does he have to hide something, not to sign by himself?) a new deal with the Min. of Commerce in June, because the 'new investor could not yet resume operation' (What does this mean, as the 'new investor' had not bought his stakes yet)(Was that deal signed with an inoperative company he was to leave soon, was the Min. of Commerce informed, and didn't worry?), and he has 'no business connexion with the company', only since July 30th, when the sale of his stakes takes place (Doesn't this contradict his previous statement here?)(Wasn't he already the Government spokesman then, nothing 'conflictual' there is it?), but the General PM has said that he does a good job, and added since there is no need for a probe, so we should all be reassured...!

The good General had also congratulated the RTP for the good job it has done in the Koh Tao investigation, since then for me a bikini top could be usefull indeed, to wear in front of one's eyes, not to see the reality of things, to save face...

O.K., everyone should be considered innocent till shown guilty, but isn't there, a lot, too much, smoke spread here, not to have even a tiny little bit of fire hidden behind...? But as long as there's not even 'a probe', there can for sure be no guilt either, isn't it ...? Mission accomplished?

Cherry on the cake: could there be, any, more lame excuse for a Government spokesman(!) than to tell he is 'tired of PR'?

wai2.gifwhistling.gifclap2.gifcheesy.gif

Edited by bangrak
  • Like 1

So he got contracts from Chuan, Thaksin, Surayuth, Abhisit, Yingluck government?

If that is true it doesn't look much like corruption to me. Or say not like unusual corruption.

And 10 Millions per year isn't that much as well.

You mean you just believe him? Oh come ON.

'Carrerakiss', don't you think Government Ministers leave peanut small PR contracts stuff to the top officials of their department to play with, it's agive and take too, because they are too busy skimming Billion contracts to fill their pockets...?

• Like 1

If this isn't a misuse of public money.....I don't know what is....

Conflict if interest is the first that comes to mind......

These people have no ethics whatsoever........this new government/admisitration has many new faces......unfortunately, what is becoming clearly evident, is that they are exactly the same people as the ones they replaced.........

This goes for just about every bit of business, every single department in the governmnet does.