Where Can A Much Older Lady Get A Massage By A Thia Man In Pattaya ?

how241

Can anyone recommend some places where a much older falang lady can get a massage by a Thai man in Pattaya ? Not interested in any offers from board members but only interested in massage shops or other places that have Thai MALE staff that might give a good massage to a much older Farang lady. Thank you

• Like 1

I can recommend the massage room at Wat Chai Temple,South Pattaya Road, it's located in the Eastern corner of the temple grounds, just inside the perimeter wall, opposite the school entrance.

It is a large open room, say 200 square meters, with very cold A/C and fans, there are maybe 20 full size mattresses on the floor, with space to walk between them.

There are two or 3 male masseurs working there, and about 10 of more mature female ones, they charge Baht 150 per hour.

It has a very tranquil sort of feel, that always leaves me feeling rested a relaxed after my 2 hour session .

Do they do 'oil' massage or only Thai massage. Can you take off your shirt, etc. ?

I can recommend the massage room at Wat Chai Temple,South Pattaya Road, it's located in the Eastern corner of the temple grounds, just inside the perimeter wall, opposite the school entrance.

It is a large open room, say 200 square meters, with very cold A/C and fans, there are maybe 20 full size mattresses on the floor, with space to walk between them.

There are two or 3 male masseurs working there, and about 10 of more mature female ones, they charge Baht 150 per hour.

It has a very tranquil sort of feel, that always leaves me feeling rested a relaxed after my 2 hour session .

Dear how 241,

If you read my post carefully, you will understand it is in a Temple.

I think the sort of massage you are looking for is not available here.

There are many Boy/Man massage parlors that can be found in the Duk Com area, or in Boys Town. I am sure the 'Boys' you find here will not care how old you are, just how much you are going to pay them.

I am told the usual fee here is Baht 1000.

fosseway, on 25 Oct 2014 - 21:00, said:

Just noticed something on your last post how241 Quote, Can you take off your shirt etc. I always thought that a woman wore a blouse. Is this a wind up?

1zgarz5.gif I thought the very same thing when I read it! clap2.gif

• Like 1

Just noticed something on your last post how241 Quote, Can you take off your shirt etc. I always thought that a woman wore a blouse. Is this a wind up?

No this is not a "wind up"...As this is ThaiVisa and not some other site, I thought I would keep 'clean'...Thank you for your TukCom and Boyz Town suggestions. Are there any more specific places that people could recommend that have actually been there as opposed to general locations ? I am inquiring about this for a friend that will be visiting Pattaya soon. Thanks again for your help. Edited by how241

Dear how 241,

There are many Boy/Man massage parlors that can be found in the Duk Com area, or in Boys Town. I am sure the 'Boys' you find here will not care how old you are, just how much you are going to pay them.

"I am told the usual fee here is Baht 1000."

There's nothing (necessarily) implied by choosing an oil massage. Some of you need to get your minds out of the drains.

Haven't had a massage in Pattaya for awhile, but if you're paying Baht 1000 that would indeed be a "special" massage. I've only had the Thai massage at the Thai Blind Massage Institute at Jomtien, but certainly some such places offer oil massage and it wouldn't be by bar boys in Boystown nor would it cost Baht 1000

Blind-massage3_Chiang-Mai-Thailand-Blind

The small building that housed the Thai massage at Wat Chai at the entrance for school children was torn down some time ago. I think it's been resurrected at the far eastern perimeter of the parking area, adjacent to the optician's shop and the multi-story parking building.

Edited by Suradit69
  • Like 1

Well if that's what your into, just do a Google search for "massage by man pattaya". It will give you a list of the massage parlors with male staff along with the freelance male masseurs. Some will come to your room.

You can also head down to the gay beach in Jomtien (Dongtan Beach). There's always male masseurs walking along the beach looking for customers. However you won't be able to take your blouse off. But taking shirts off or wearing swim suits is fine.

Edited by BB1950
  • Like 1

Suradit69, on 25 Oct 2014 - 22:55, said:

snapback.png

fosseway, on 25 Oct 2014 - 20:54, said:snapback.png

Dear how 241,

"I am told the usual fee here is Baht 1000."

There's nothing (necessarily) implied by choosing an oil massage. Some of you need to get your minds out of the drains.

Haven't had a massage in Pattaya for awhile, but if you're paying Baht 1000 that would indeed be a "special" massage. I've only had the Thai massage at the Thai Blind Massage Institute at Jomtien, but certainly some such places offer oil massage and it wouldn't be by bar boys in Boystown nor would it cost Baht 1000

The

The small building that housed the Thai massage at Wat Chai at the entrance for school children was torn down some time ago. I think it's been resurrected at the far eastern perimeter of the parking area, adjacent to the optician's shop and the multi-story parking building.

Dear Suradit69op
As explained in my first post.The Large building is in just inside the perimeter wall of the Wat Chai temple complex. Opposite the school entrance. I did refer to it a a large open room of some 200 square meters, I visited there for a two hour massage, yesterday, there is a small changing room and lockers where you can and change into large cotton 'Fisherman type' trousers that are tied at the waist. I am not about sure about the small building you refer too that was torn down some time ago, the Large building I referred to has been there many years.
'
I am not sure of the gender of how241 as now it is not him/her that requires a strip off oil massage, it is the friend, of is this 'Much older Falang Lady"

Well if that's what your into, just do a Google search for "massage by man pattaya". It will give you a list of the massage parlors with male staff along with the freelance male masseurs. Some will come to your room.

You can also head down to the gay beach in Jomtien (Dongtan Beach). There's always male masseurs walking along the beach looking for customers. However you won't be able to take your blouse off. But taking shirts off or wearing swim suits is fine.

That's a great recommendation. Dongtan beach has many people giving massages under the coconut trees there. Some male, some female. I've never done it, but what a nice setting. I think having a bikini on would satisfy the "no shirt" requirement???

Do they do 'oil' massage or only Thai massage. Can you take off your shirt, etc. ?

For Buddha's sake you can't open us a male even the shirt in a Wat so how about some old lady wants to take off her shirt.

I think many massage shops will find a male masseur with our without a happy ending.

You could also ask your friend to try Spa's at different hotels if you friend just needs an oil massage.

Edited by MobileContent

No this is not a "wind up"...As this is ThaiVisa and not some other site, I thought I would keep 'clean'...Thank you for your TukCom and Boyz Town suggestions. Are there any more specific places that people could recommend that have actually been there as opposed to general locations ? I am inquiring about this for a friend that will be visiting Pattaya soon. Thanks again for your help.

2 streets behind TukCom on the right is another blind massage and very good, all above board, my wife and I have been there several times, 150 bht hr.

during my first year here, I thought your keyboard only had a +1

In my opinion, +1 is the correct response when you agree with what has just been written. Many times, I read someone response and really the writer is saying exactly the same thing but only slightly modifying it to appear as it is his own original thought. If someone has nothing new or original to add, then a '+1' is the correct response if someone wants to show that they agree with what has just been said. IMHO

Dear how 241,

. Spot on. Behind tukom or boys town

fosseway, on 25 Oct 2014 - 21:00, said:

1zgarz5.gif I thought the very same thing when I read it! clap2.gif

Maybe it's a brown check shirt?

• Like 1