Formula for gf salary.

choochoo

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If the OP is referring to women that require payments to be in some sorts of relationships with guys, than these are not girlfriends but rather rent a wives or could be described as extra long time women of ill repute.

A very sad state of affairs in my opinion if some guys become desperate enough to want to buy the companionship of women in the pretence of being in real relations and regarding them as girlfriends.

• Like 1

Am I the only one that feels disgusted by the idea of 'holiday girlfriends' or pay-to-play? Sick...

No. I think if you read the post previous to yours you'll see he's in the same holier-than-thou, self-righteous bag that you are.

So what you're saying is, you're too pathetic to get a girl without paying for one. I understand.

Am I the only one that feels disgusted by the idea of 'holiday girlfriends' or pay-to-play? Sick...

No. I think if you read the post previous to yours you'll see he's in the same holier-than-thou, self-righteous bag that you are.

Holier-than-thou, self-righteous or not, if I ever reach a point in my life when I have to pay someone to be in a relationship with me or be my friend, then that would be the time when I need to deeply reflect on whether my existence is worthwhile and possibly considering calling it a day.

• Like 1

Holier-than-thou, self-righteous or not, if I ever reach a point in my life when I have to pay someone to be in a relationship with me or be my friend, then that would be the time when I need to deeply reflect on whether my existence is worthwhile and possibly considering calling it a day.

Well...i think there is a difference in paying for sex with a prostitute and paying someone to stay wih you in a relationship, dont you ?

• Like 1

Well...i think there is a difference in paying for sex with a prostitute and paying someone to stay wih you in a relationship, dont you ?

There is certainly a difference but that doesn't mean either of them are positive.

I understand that there's a major difference in that I'm 30, I can still get young girls and have no issues with that. Many men here are retired and in their 60's and the only way they're going to have a 20ish year old girlfriend is through paying her. That being said I still feel pretty dirty inside when I see an old, grey man with a 20ish year old girl...

But who knows, my view may change considerably when I'm that age.

There is certainly a difference but that doesn't mean either of them are positive.

I understand that there's a major difference in that I'm 30, I can still get young girls and have no issues with that. Many men here are retired and in their 60's and the only way they're going to have a 20ish year old girlfriend is through paying her. That being said I still feel pretty dirty inside when I see an old, grey man with a 20ish year old girl...

When i was your age, my 3rd yr coming to Thailand, i had similar thoughts as yours and for the years to come

afte, that did not change. It only changed when i met a guy of your age in a disco who i bumped into. It was his 1st ever day in LOS and he told me....it does not matter here if you are old ....you can still feel young and happy. IMO he was right so no need to be so biassed.

• Like 1

One way or another, the woman always gets paid. It's only a question of the terms.

Whether it's 3000 THB in Bangkok for two hours, 15,000 per month in Chiang Mai, or a diamond engagement ring, house, and rights to half (or more) of the assets for a multi-year contract in the US, she always gets paid.

Personally i dont think they get paid enuff.....................lol. Do you realize what these girls have to put up with.......................lol.

When i was your age, my 3rd yr coming to Thailand, i had similar thoughts as yours and for the years to come

afte, that did not change. It only changed when i met a guy of your age in a disco who i bumped into. It was his 1st ever day in LOS and he told me....it does not matter here if you are old ....you can still feel young and happy. IMO he was right so no need to be so biassed.

Umm. I was a virgin right up to my mid 20's. I'm in my 30's now. I'm aged & experienced in life. Let me tell you something about women, the only thing that matters in "that" department is MONEY. Money mattered in ending my virginity in my 20's and it still matters today. No money = no women. I now have a son and a beautiful Thai wife 10 years younger than me and that wouldn't have happened without money.

• Like 1

Umm. I was a virgin right up to my mid 20's. I'm in my 30's now. I'm aged & experienced in life. Let me tell you something about women, the only thing that matters in "that" department is MONEY. Money mattered in ending my virginity in my 20's and it still matters today. No money = no women. I now have a son and a beautiful Thai wife 10 years younger than me and that wouldn't have happened without money.

Lost my virginity at 17, I was from a poor family and I had no money but maybe it's different when you're a kid. Most recently, before Thailand, a girl from Korea came to visit me in NYC. I did not pay for anything of hers. I did not take her out to wine and dine her. I simply showed her around. We slept together because she liked me. It had nothing to do with money.

I can think of quite a few times where it wasn't about money, you meet someone, you like each other, you go back to someones place. Now marriage? Yeah, a girl is going to consider her future with you so money comes into play but a man should consider that about his future as well.

My girlfriend here is educated with a masters degree, speaks English, Thai & Japanese, has traveled the world and never asks me for a penny. I make significantly more than her but it changes nothing with her attitude towards me. She even has told her parents many times that if she gets married to me, she doesn't want me to pay sinsod. A real girl will stand up for you and show you she loves you regardless of financial bias.

• Like 1

Salary? For what? Formula for gf salary = tell her to get of her arse and do something!

In Thailand, I am sure she will, and that will be finding a more generous bloke! thumbsup.gif

^ "In Thailand, I am sure she will" She will just because your offerred??? Not only in Thailand.

You are a demander!! They are a supplier...Thailand is the quality of this market.

Silly old farang!!!

I love Thailand. Xx

To the OP,

I think your formula is a good start, but imho it's needs to become a multiple regression equation since age is but one physical characteristic. There are some men considered handsome even at 70 years of age whereas others at 40 are unattractive. Then, you also have behavioral and intellectual characteristics that can affect the quality and compatibility of your shared time - who takes care of whom.. There's also considerations of present and future value for both parties - will you or her be broke or obese in a few years, separation or divorce/death settlements, etc...the "long game."

By the completion of all factors, she could end up having to pay you.

However, if after all the analysis, you don't want to give her the 1000 baht multiplier, but choose -0-, then it's irrelevant or a 'free' GF :). In our dreams.

Edited by losgrad
  • Like 1

a girlfriend which gets paid/ salary is called=hooker.

What a load of hot sh1t......

Get over yourselves you pompous curmudgeons. I remember, digging into my pocket on a weekly basis, when my GF was raising our children in Australia 25 years ago...... Call her a hooker? Go on.............................

• Like 2

Be it girlfriend, misstress or wife, there is a cost for each. It is paid on a daily basis, it may not be finacial but probably is one way or another. Some will settle for a bacon sarny others want pearls, but all women have a price!

Salary? For what? Formula for gf salary = tell her to get of her arse and do something!

I'm very happy to pay my girlfriend a Salary. Not overtly generous, but what is needed and expected for what she does for me ... and she does that very well, I might add ... licklips.gif

I even pay when I'm not even there!

Heck, I even pay her Mother a salary also ... but less money ... she's not as good looking ... laugh.png