Formula for gf salary.

choochoo

If the OP is referring to women that require payments to be in some sorts of relationships with guys, than these are not girlfriends but rather rent a wives or could be described as extra long time women of ill repute.

And your gf or wife does exactly what? What salary.

Get off your judgmental horsie

A very sad state of affairs in my opinion if some guys become desperate enough to want to buy the companionship of women in the pretence of being in real relations and regarding them as girlfriends.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Am I the only one that feels disgusted by the idea of 'holiday girlfriends' or pay-to-play? Sick...

Another self righteous w,,,,k......

And your gf or wife has what job exactly??

If you were called Jeffrey you'd be upset laugh.png

• Like 2

girls all over choose mates. Finances are a big factor.

But in thailand it really is different. The girls are at the end of their ROPE. They really have NO choice. Its the fat smelly bald farang or nothing. i do see their point.

Why is it i dont see many surburban couples.........................lol?

But in thailand it really is different. The girls are at the end of their ROPE. They really have NO choice. Its the fat smelly bald farang or nothing. i do see their point.

So you know it all do you saying a fat smelly dald farang and I don't like using that word but that is your quote and no I am not like that but who in the hell do you think you are some man get like that when are old let's see you at I say 65 years old and see how you look smart ass.

So you know it all do you saying a fat smelly dald farang and I don't like using that word but that is your quote and no I am not like that but who in the hell do you think you are some man get like that when are old let's see you at I say 65 years old and see how you look smart ass.

Hopefully by that age I have evolved my relationship into that of one with a loving wife. Then again, I'd imagine for some (not specifying anyone in particular) their personalities would make it difficult to maintain any long term relationship.

Am I the only one that feels disgusted by the idea of 'holiday girlfriends' or pay-to-play? Sick...

She's a bi-lingual marketing & sales executive for a Japanese industry hardware business at their office here in Bangkok. She's not wealthy by western means but she makes roughly 50,000 thb a month which is enough for us to split bills. She cleans and I cook. She probably does significantly more around the house than me and never complains. I appreciate her and love her very much. She appreciates the way in which I treat her and she loves me very much. The day I have to give her baht just to stay by my side is the day I'll find another girlfriend. If I give her baht for something it's because I want her to be happy, not because I want her to stay with me. Actually, now that i think of it, I've never given her baht for anything although I have bought a few dinners if that counts :).

No. I think if you read the post previous to yours you'll see he's in the same holier-than-thou, self-righteous bag that you are.

So what you're saying is, you're too pathetic to get a girl without paying for one. I understand.

I would say I'm 'too old' rather than 'too pathetic'.

No. I think if you read the post previous to yours you'll see he's in the same holier-than-thou, self-righteous bag that you are.

So what you're saying is, you're too pathetic to get a girl without paying for one. I understand.

I would say I'm 'too old' rather than 'too pathetic'.

At least you can admit the facts rather than act as if everyone who doesn't pay for a girl is some sort of self-righteous ego-maniac.

Salary? For what? Formula for gf salary = tell her to get of her arse and do something!

In Thailand, I am sure she will, and that will be finding a more generous bloke! thumbsup.gif

^ "In Thailand, I am sure she will" She will just because your offerred??? Not only in Thailand.

You are a demander!! They are a supplier...Thailand is the quality of this market.

Silly old farang!!!

I love Thailand. Xx

You might have had a tipple, but I will give you the benefit of the doubt and say your English is limited. I genuinely cannot follow your drift, Mr. Cheater.

I forget. Salary goes down for each kid amd amount of customers girl has had.......................lol.

Above about customers doesnt apply if you got your-self a good girl. But lets face it most of you dont have girls not FROM the INDUSTRY.................lol.

Edited by choochoo

One way or another, the woman always gets paid. It's only a question of the terms.

Whether it's 3000 THB in Bangkok for two hours, 15,000 per month in Chiang Mai, or a diamond engagement ring, house, and rights to half (or more) of the assets for a multi-year contract in the US, she always gets paid.

Those that understand this are likely to be freethinkers. Those that don't... ... ... No point in explaining anything to anyone who treasures their delusions.

Womans jobs--- laundry, housecleaning, shopping, Translating communications with neibours & officials of every kind.

Keepong the bills paid (with my money) chasing charlitans away, keeping hairs from growing where they shouldn't be,

event reminder, plant waterer, manicurist, massage therapist, secretary.

Hopefully by that age I have evolved my relationship into that of one with a loving wife. Then again, I'd imagine for some (not specifying anyone in particular) their personalities would make it difficult to maintain any long term relationship.

My neighbour is a retired schoolteacher, age 65, his wife is 56.

He pays her 10k a month, just for herself to spend how she likes.

Both Thai, chances of you 'evolving' your relationship, very small IMHO.

• Like 2

That's a perfectly educated opinion to have but that doesn't make it fact. The day she starts demanding money is the day I move on. She knows it, I know it.

Holier-than-thou, self-righteous or not, if I ever reach a point in my life when I have to pay someone to be in a relationship with me or be my friend, then that would be the time when I need to deeply reflect on whether my existence is worthwhile and possibly considering calling it a day.

Well...i think there is a difference in paying for sex with a prostitute and paying someone to stay wih you in a relationship, dont you ?

I knoe many who would say they are identical

And I'm sure there are heaps of people in any country that would say being married for ten years and to be taken to the cleaners is no different and often the hourly rate is far better for the woman!

She's a bi-lingual marketing & sales executive for a Japanese industry hardware business at their office here in Bangkok. She's not wealthy by western means but she makes roughly 50,000 thb a month which is enough for us to split bills. She cleans and I cook. She probably does significantly more around the house than me and never complains. I appreciate her and love her very much. She appreciates the way in which I treat her and she loves me very much. The day I have to give her baht just to stay by my side is the day I'll find another girlfriend. If I give her baht for something it's because I want her to be happy, not because I want her to stay with me. Actually, now that i think of it, I've never given her baht for anything although I have bought a few dinners if that counts :).

Let me guess, she has four masters degrees, speaks 17 languagaea, and looks ten years younger then she is and you are fit and handsome and havr a full head of hair

• Like 1

Let me guess, she has four masters degrees, speaks 17 languagaea, and looks ten years younger then she is and you are fit and handsome and havr a full head of hair

Hiso Chinese....from a good middle class family......how come you forgot to add ?

Hiso Chinese....from a good middle class family......how come you forgot to add ?

Ahhh yes damn I forgot, I'm slipping

And how everyone ogles her when she walks down the street in total jealousy

And how all ypur friends back home are shaking with jealousy (who are actually laughing at you, but you'll never know)l]

Edited by hellohello123

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

a girlfriend which gets paid/ salary is called=hooker.

Or a housewife.....................wink.png

Never really understood the saying 'angel in the kitchen, devil in the bedroom' until just now.

Edited by chrisinth

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

a girlfriend which gets paid/ salary is called=hooker.

Or a housewife.....................wink.png

Never really understood the saying 'angel in the kitchen, devil in the bedroom' until just now.

sorry Chris i disagree with you in this point.my wife is spending OUR money for our daily life that doesn't means she get a salary. a salary is defined imho to get a monetary reward to do a certain job and if this is for sex than it is paid sex=hooker.

btw nothing wrong with hookers...

• Like 1

That's a perfectly educated opinion to have but that doesn't make it fact. The day she starts demanding money is the day I move on. She knows it, I know it.

So naive in the intricacies of long term relationships.