Formula for gf salary.

choochoo

Hopefully by that age I have evolved my relationship into that of one with a loving wife. Then again, I'd imagine for some (not specifying anyone in particular) their personalities would make it difficult to maintain any long term relationship.

My neighbour is a retired schoolteacher, age 65, his wife is 56.

He pays her 10k a month, just for herself to spend how she likes.

Both Thai, chances of you 'evolving' your relationship, very small IMHO.

That's a perfectly educated opinion to have but that doesn't make it fact. The day she starts demanding money is the day I move on. She knows it, I know it.

So naive in the intricacies of long term relationships.

Naive in the intricacies of your long term relationships. My last girlfriend I was with for 7 years before I decided to move on. Never 'gave' her a single dollar. It's sad that some don't have more to offer your partners than baht.

Edited by JeffreyO

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well...i think there is a difference in paying for sex with a prostitute and paying someone to stay wih you in a relationship, dont you ?

I knoe many who would say they are identical

And I'm sure there are heaps of people in any country that would say being married for ten years and to be taken to the cleaners is no different and often the hourly rate is far better for the woman!

There is a difference, less bang for your buck.

If sex is what you want, better to pay by the hour.

Well...i think there is a difference in paying for sex with a prostitute and paying someone to stay wih you in a relationship, dont you ?

I knoe many who would say they are identical

And I'm sure there are heaps of people in any country that would say being married for ten years and to be taken to the cleaners is no different and often the hourly rate is far better for the woman!

There is a difference, less bang for your buck.

If sex is what you want, better to pay by the hour.

I heard a good prenup could help reduce the risk but who knows, that's just what I heard.

Hopefully by that age I have evolved my relationship into that of one with a loving wife. Then again, I'd imagine for some (not specifying anyone in particular) their personalities would make it difficult to maintain any long term relationship.
My neighbour is a retired schoolteacher, age 65, his wife is 56.

He pays her 10k a month, just for herself to spend how she likes.

Both Thai, chances of you 'evolving' your relationship, very small IMHO.

That's a perfectly educated opinion to have but that doesn't make it fact. The day she starts demanding money is the day I move on. She knows it, I know it.

So naive in the intricacies of long term relationships.

Naive in the intricacies of your long term relationships. My last girlfriend I was with for 7 years before I decided to move on. Never 'gave' her a single dollar. It's sad that some don't have more to offer your partners than baht.

You really either can't read or have no idea.