UK female jihadists run ISIS sex-slave brothels

Scott

More proof that Islam is doctrines call for sex slaves.

http://www.frontpagemag.com/2014/robert-spencer/uk-child-sex-exploitation-now-the-norm/

Ah, yes. Frontpage Mag; an unbiased, rational outlet; not!

They use as their excuse this Guardian article about the Coffey Report, the section People who commit sexual offences (starts page 103) of which includes

2. The term ‘sexual offender’ was once established in

people’s minds as the dirty old man in a rain mac

hiding in the park. However, many of the people

who commit sexual offences are far more ordinary

in appearance and are part of every community

and class.

7. Child sexual exploitation by groups of men is a small

proportion of CSE in Rochdale and elsewhere. In

Rochdale, the Sunrise CSE Team told me that only 15

per cent of their cases are groups of men, and the other

85 per cent are single offenders, including peer on peer.

8. The majority are single offenders. The sad fact is that

children are the victims of sexual exploitation and

grooming from individuals, gangs and groups from

all sections of the community.

9. In Rochdale, the nine men convicted of grooming

girls with alcohol, drugs and gifts and then passing

them round multiple men for sex were predominantly

British/Pakistani.

10. Sian Griffiths, the author of the Rochdale overview

report, published on 20 December 2013, noted that

the lack of information about the men offered limited

opportunities to reflect on their attitudes. She said:

“Being Asian is not an explanation of the motivation

for the offending behaviour. There needs to be an

understanding of the combination of personal,

cultural and opportunistic factors that created the

conditions for sex offending.”

11. A small minority of British Pakistani men are

criminal sex offenders as in other communities. So

it is important to understand why those particular

men became criminal sex offenders. The assertion

that it was a racial crime in that the girls were targeted

because they were white is undermined by the fact

that one of the men in the Rochdale case was also

convicted of a serious sexual offence on a British/

Pakistani girl. We do not know whether these men

also abused other British/Pakistani girls.

12. One British/Pakistani woman who I talked to was

concerned about an underreporting of sexual assaults

in the community because of the shame it is felt to

bring on the victim and the victim’s family.

Of course, Frontpage Mag and similar outlets leap on the fact that the most famous recent case did involve Muslim men grooming and sexually exploiting young girls and ignore the rest of the evidence which shows that this horrendous crime is not a just a crime committed by Muslims; it is a crime committed by men, and sometimes women, of all religions or none.

HMMMM

As the abuse of young boys in Catholic children's homes shows.

The abuse in children's homes is horrific, but to claim that the abuse in Rochdale and the northern towns was not carried out by predominantly Muslim men of Pakistani origin is preposterous. However, I actually think it's as much where these people originated from and their home beliefs about women and in particular white women. I'm neither a Catholic or muslim just a simple Budhist and we have had some abuse by monks so no one is immune, but it appears that just about all religeous groups and people have carried out some form of bloody child abuse, but in Rochdale is Pakistani organised groups targeting young vulnerable white girls that is a fact.

Actually the Koran does make much reference to sex and slavery and jews and Christians I've just started reading it as haven't for some time bit shocking really when I picked it up, but the bible Old Testament is also a bit shocking and we never seem to know what in the Torrah as I can't find a translation in English never mind Thai. In fairness the Koran also talks about forgiveness and charity without showing off so some bits look quiet peaceful.

It's never good to demonise a particular group of people but it is also never good to stifle debate and not allow people to say the truth such as the majority of sexual grooming in Rochdale was carried out by men of Pakistani origin who we assume we're Muslim. THATS THE MAJORITY OF ABUSE THROUGH SEXUAL GROOMING IN ROCHDALE WAS CARRIED BY MEN OF PAKISTANI ORIGIN WHO WR ASSUME ARE MUSLIM?

THANK GOD FOR FREE AND TRUTHFUL SPEACH

BUT INSTEAD OF LOCKING THEM UP IN SOME SOFT TOUCH PRISON WE SHOULD PUBLICALLY CASTRATE THEM THEN STONE THEM TO DEATH WHICH WOULD FIT IN WITH THEIR PAKISTANI ORIGINS AND MAKE EVERYONE EXCEPT THE LIBERAL ELITE VERY VERY HAPPY? Normal people, do not rape get drunk young girls and group rate them bring back the death sentence for all Nonses.

Edited by japsportscarmad

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

More proof that Islam is doctrines call for sex slaves.

http://www.frontpagemag.com/2014/robert-spencer/uk-child-sex-exploitation-now-the-norm/

Without doubt sexual slavery is actively supported and promoted by IS, Muslims & non- Muslims are victims in the occupied areas. IS advocacy for the practice has been widely condemned by Muslim religious & political leaders. In the bigger picture sexual slavery trafficking is a global reality & widely practiced by criminals with an alleged $32 billion in profits generated every year.

http://www.f-4-c.org/slavery/facts.asp

UK sex crimes have been raised within this topic. From memory CSE & other sex crimes in the UK by members of the Muslim community is generally estimated to be 7% of the national total. 7% is a high percentile when taking account the overall UK Muslim population and rightly should be vigorously denounced and aggressively acted upon by law enforcement; nevertheless 93% of sex crimes are committed by non-Muslims. Again from memory, the Rotherham report indicated similar national figures.

• Like 1

we never seem to know what in the Torrah as I can't find a translation in English never mind Thai.

The Torah is what is known to Christians as the Pentateuch. It's simply the first five books of the Old Testament, from Genesis to Deuteronomy.

Ah, yes. Frontpage Mag; an unbiased, rational outlet; not!

I never said it was unbiased.

So you admit that Frontpage is a biased and therefore untrustworthy a source. Good, maybe you'll stop using it to 'prove' your prejudices.

And as if the left-wing liberal Guardian doesn't have its biases.

Your source used the Guardian as it's source!

I linked to the Guardian as a route to the actual report. That report does not 'prove' as you claimed that Muslim doctrine calls for sex slaves.

Attacking the messenger just shows up weak arguments.

Questioning sources is a valid form of argument; provided one provides evidence of their bias; as I did.

The messenger, Frontpage Mag, yet again got it totally wrong, misreported the facts, or ignored them altogether if they didn't suit their agenda

Do they do this deliberately, or through ignorance?

The assertion that it was a racial crime in that the girls were targeted because they were white is undermined by the fact that one of the men in the Rochdale case was also convicted of a serious sexual offence on a British/Pakistani girl.

So the report writer concludes that just because one of the Rochdale rapists once raped a Pakistani girl, it 'undermines' race being a factor in the targeting of the white girls? What ridiculous PC apologist thinking is that? I reckon the writer was under immense pressure not to appear racist.

Read the whole of the report; don't just cherry pick the parts which confirm your prejudices.

As the abuse of young boys in Catholic children's homes shows.

The same old excuses. What about Catholic priests. Yes, disgraceful! But did they chose their victims based on their race and religion, or lack thereof?

Funny, whenever the issue of Islamic child grooming comes up, on cue, the apologists stay shouting about Catholic priests.

Yet again you accuse me of apologising for child abuse!

Show me any part of my previous, or indeed any post of mine, where anything I have posted could possibly be interpreted as such.

I used the abuse in some Catholic children's homes to show that this appalling crime is not just carried out by Muslims.

You seem to be saying that because the victims of abuse by Catholics were the same religion as their abusers this in some way makes it less worse than abuse carried out by Muslims on non Muslims!

I hope that is not the case; because if it is you have a very sick mind.

Child abuse is a sickening crime, no matter who the perpetrators are.

Edited by 7by7

I believe a biased source is not to be trusted until the information it provides has been verified form at least one, preferably more independent sources.

Whenever I have tried to do this with information from Frontpage Mag said information from them has proven to be full of cherry picking from their sources and even twisting what their source actually said.

As in this case.

Their so called journalism is akin to the old joke about theatres quoting from critics.

The critic says "The performance was so bad as to be outstanding."

The theatre puts on their adverts "The performance was....outstanding!"

Whenever I have tried to do this with information from Frontpage Mag said information from them has proven to be full of cherry picking from their sources and even twisting what their source actually said.

I'm not sure there's any news organisation that doesn't have some form of bias or cherry pick from their sources. From Fox news to Al Jazeera. Do you know of any?

As an earlier poster said, bias doesn't necessarily mean untrustworthy if the information is accurate and factual.

Pointless argument you're making

Edited by H1w4yR1da
  • Like 1