Hotmail

northernjohn

Maybe this helps to find the toolbar. Click on View and then click on Show Toolbar.

I use an Apple so your system may be different.

Thanks Julie no help there either. Can't find views.

Maybe when they switched it over to outlook.com from Hotmail some thing went missing.

Back home we had a 10myear old kid in the neighborhood who solved all my problems. LOL

• Like 1

This would probably be answered faster in the Computers, Internet forum...

In Hotmail/Outlook.com, if you are trying to open the list of blocked email ADDRESSES, there is a little gear in the top right corner of the Outlook site when you are signed in. If you click the gear a drop down list appears and you would click on Options. In Options there is in the right column near the top, Preventing Junk Email. Under that is Safe and Blocked senders.

If you are looking for the actual emails that were sent by the blocked sender I think they are discarded as soon as the come because you put the sender in the Blocked Senders list.post-402-0-45864400-1414329284_thumb.jpg

post-402-0-86484200-1414329285_thumb.jpg

Edited by hml367

This would probably be answered faster in the Computers, Internet forum...

In Hotmail/Outlook.com, if you are trying to open the list of blocked email ADDRESSES, there is a little gear in the top right corner of the Outlook site when you are signed in. If you click the gear a drop down list appears and you would click on Options. In Options there is in the right column near the top, Preventing Junk Email. Under that is Safe and Blocked senders.

If you are looking for the actual emails that were sent by the blocked sender I think they are discarded as soon as the come because you put the sender in the Blocked Senders list.attachicon.gifCapture1.JPG

Thank you both for the help. I found the list finally. It did not contain the sender so now I will have to have them send some thing again. Once again thank you both. Tech gives me all kinds of problems when it is not just point arrow and enter. I can never seem to grasp the simplicity of how things work together and where to click in to them.