British authorities at Koh Tao crime scene

Lite Beer

I think the Thai police have boxed themselves in a corner now.

The media is not going away and neither will the UK police or the Myanmar embassy.

The days of easy confessions and abuse of immigrants is coming to a close.

As are the days of rich Thais flaunting the law with impunity.

Let's not forget at the end of this are two dead young British tourists and some sick and violent psychopaths.

Get this crime solved please....and properly.

Check the BP, the illegals are now to be cufewed on the islands, just like slaves . Not to mix with foreigners as some can speak "better English" than the island Thai and easily prey on tourists.

What the hell are illegal workers doing on these islands is of course an entirely different question.

Why are their employers not charged? I know why , rhetorical question.

Nearly time for me to extend my visa, need to be legal!

“When they’ve committed a crime, they brought disgrace to the locals and Thailand. It’s time to control and keep alien workers under the Thai law and regulations,” Mr Chatpong said.

• Replies 951
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The media is not going away and neither will the UK police or the Myanmar embassy.

Let's not forget at the end of this are two dead young British tourists and some sick and violent psychopaths.

Check the BP, the illegals are now to be cufewed on the islands, just like slaves . Not to mix with foreigners as some can speak "better English" than the island Thai and easily prey on tourists.

What the hell are illegal workers doing on these islands is of course an entirely different question.

Get your facts straight! Not "illegals" but migrant workers!

Doesn't make it less disgusting though!!

And the Thais are surprised they didn't get a humans rights seat at the UN!!

• Like 1

it was never tested, they said he was clear within 24 hours of the sample been taken....LIES

IT WAS NOT TESTED

We Know why

According to the Famous John boys on here, he has already done so

My gf just heard on the Thai news that the headman's son will give DNA tomorrow. Has anyone heard this ?

Doesn't matter. The RTP will say it doesn't match.

Get your facts straight! Not "illegals" but migrant workers!

Doesn't make it less disgusting though!!

And the Thais are surprised they didn't get a humans rights seat at the UN!!

Perhaps, but many are not registered and as such are illegal.

My gf just heard on the Thai news that the headman's son will give DNA tomorrow. Has anyone heard this ?

Maybe this is because the Brits are asking for his DNA. If he accepts it now and DNA doesnt match , all the thai bashers in here will not believe it anyway .

• Like 1

Not true, if he gets tested (results Negative) and shows he was at the University on the Sunday and Monday.... he is clear...INNOCENT and he can go and sue the world and rightly so......

I

Maybe this is because the Brits are asking for his DNA. If he accepts it now and DNA doesnt match , all the thai bashers in here will not believe it anyway .

They really need to have it done in Bangkok with the Brits there to monitor. If not it will not be believed anyhow.

“When they’ve committed a crime, they brought disgrace to the locals and Thailand. It’s time to control and keep alien workers under the Thai law and regulations,” Mr Chatpong said.

Because the two scapegoats are Myanmar nationals, the racist Thais are now going to impose a curfew on all migrant workers from Myanmar!!

Stuff like this honestly scares the daylight out of me!!

I think we are on the same page JOC.

• Like 1

Not a question about Thai-bashing, but about not trusting the incompetent and corrupt Thai police!!coffee1.gif

• Like 1

Comment to Lozza

Posted Yesterday, 22:31

The gun theory was discovered by an Israeli Forensic team. They have marked out areas where blood and tissue were and come to this conclusion after many hours scientifically setting the scene.

Interesting.

Do you have a source for it? In the CSI website it was mentioned that an Israeli expert just said there was a gun shot.

"many hours scientifically setting the scene."

where is this from?

Edited to add Lozza as quoted poster

Sorry a little late...yes the photo is on csila. The site is somewhat all over the shop select photo's it will be there.

Migrant workers. Not illegal workers.

The only mention of illegal workers was there was a recent call for employers to get their illegal workers registered (making them legal)

Edit - you may want to delete the copywrited quote from the BP in your other post.

Edited by jdinasia

There are 100,000 Thais who are above the law. Remember this when you think that any member of this headman's family are going to get their just desserts in this lifetime.

Interesting claim. Please list them for us!

Remember the condom found at the crime scene with the mixed semen inside it, and nothing on the outside.
It's just my guess, but it probably was used to plant the semen inside the Hanna's body.

Bingo...

Eh, it had the girls DNA on the outside and nothing on the inside, people are now jumping on any old bandwagon.

It was reported by the police that they had found small amount of dna under the the end of the condom. You will have to go back through their earlier announcements...no bandwagon here.

"The days of easy confessions and abuse of immigrants is coming to a close.

As are the days of rich Thais flaunting the law with impunity."

May you be right

They really need to have it done in Bangkok with the Brits there to monitor. If not it will not be believed anyhow.

Maybe we should ask for a live stream of this event so we can witness the DNA test together . Maybe that is the only way for TV members to believe he is innocent or not.

Edited by balo

According to the Famous John boys on here, he has already done so

Hopefully under strict control of the Brits with a second sample sent to a trusted (Brit) Lab - (no prejudice, just double check!)

And make sure it's really him who is checked, exclude that they send a double!

Edited by sweatalot

Yes CSILA also confirms this just now, but does it matter?

Yep, see that report also. So this is good news if its true and so long as it is carried out independently so there can be no accusations of tampering. If its done solely by the RTP in the same manner they carried out the last tests then its worth nothing and they would be stupid to let this carry on that way. But if its carried out to international standards then we can all take the results as true and honest, no matter what the result are, positive or negative.

they are not Thai bashers, they only have vested doubts

There are 100,000 Thais who are above the law. Remember this when you think that any member of this headman's family are going to get their just desserts in this lifetime.

Interesting claim. Please list them for us!

I'll help. It's the 0,1 percent of Thais who own more than 50 percent of Thailands wealth. All connected, VIPs in the army, police, politicians, leading beaurocrats, rich families.

Anymore questons jdinasia?

And by the way, why haven't the moderators banned you on this subject?

Regards Martin

• Like 1

thai bashers? you do realize that its Thais that have been leading this campaign for police reform?

yeah the large majority is from Thailand