British authorities at Koh Tao crime scene

Lite Beer

• Replies 951
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How sad, just found Dave Millers facebook page, his friends and family are still updating, his brother posted just a couple of days ago and its clear with all the links and posts for the change.org petition that the whole family backed it 100%

To all of those troll posters here who kept belittling the petition and how in your views it made no difference. I hope you now feel ashamed.

https://www.facebook.com/dangerdaveuk

Not ashamed at all. It had zero bearing on what is happening in Thailand.

can you provide prove or is that a guess? or just trolling?

See JLCrab's posts

Artisi, on 29 Oct 2014 - 04:25, said:Artisi, on 29 Oct 2014 - 04:25, said:

Here is something to think about, I am not sure if it has been established that Hannah was in fact raped and if she wasn't it is possible the son is well aware of this fact, or they (father / son) are being advised by contacts in the BIB of this fact. Under taking a DNA test now is just part of an on going game.

Right at the beginning of this investigation, a statement was made by the RTP that she had not been raped, although I expect this was prior to the autopsy being carried out. I'm leaning towards the view that the crime scene was staged to make it look like Hannah and David were "getting it together" on the beach, although no DNA was found to support this. By all accounts, the couple hardly knew each other and I still think that David got caught up in it when he tried to rescue her from being attacked. I am still disturbed by a post (since deleted) a few days after the murders from, I believe, Mon, which I saw on the KT Community fb mocking tourists for having "sex on the beach, in boats, and in the sea". It was written in pidgin English but I got the gist of it. Appalling and insensitive. Why would he say something like that? Shortly after that there were pictures in the international press of one of his cronies with a bar sign saying "no Sex on the Beach between the hours of 6pm and 6 am" and posing with a hoe. Again appalling and insensitive.sick.gif.pagespeed.ce.tVTSNn-2vr.png

The point I'm trying to make here is that I think the crime has been very cleverly covered up by the perpetrators and their helpers and that even if Nomsod gives a DNA sample now, it may not be of any value to the investigation.

Edited by IslandLover

thailandchilli, on 29 Oct 2014 - 09:42, said:
BoristheBlade, on 29 Oct 2014 - 09:33, said:

This is getting very interesting now....The Thai Pm/General has said it's ok for the 2 Burmese accused to have a second DNA test...

The British Police are in town and in full work mode.

Maybe justice is going to be served

Respect to the General for allowing this to happen...Than you Sir

Where's this reported, excellent news

In today's MailOnline (which is banned in Thailand).

joebrown, on 29 Oct 2014 - 09:51, said:

This is getting very interesting now....The Thai Pm/General has said it's ok for the 2 Burmese accused to have a second DNA test...

The British Police are in town and in full work mode.

Maybe justice is going to be served

Respect to the General for allowing this to happen...Than you Sir

Where's this reported, excellent news
Bangkok Post @ 3.43pm. Apparently, the PM stated the UK Police were OK about the way the RTP had handled the investigation as both 'worked from the same textbooks'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, after the "bikini" comment, I take everything this man says with a pinch of salt.

• Like 2

thailandchilli, on 29 Oct 2014 - 12:00, said:

How sad, just found Dave Millers facebook page, his friends and family are still updating, his brother posted just a couple of days ago and its clear with all the links and posts for the change.org petition that the whole family backed it 100%

To all of those troll posters here who kept belittling the petition and how in your views it made no difference. I hope you now feel ashamed.

Yes, I think both sets of families have been working behind the scenes to get this case investigated properly. In one of my earlier posts, I never meant to say that the petition made no difference, just that the petition alone would not have caused the British PM to get involved at the level he did. The British authorities must have more information on this case than we presently know about. That it is being pursued at such a high level is indicative of that. We do not know what the travelling companions of Hannah and David really saw or knew that night because they will have been told not to talk about it in public until the appropriate time, which will be at the inquest I presume.

See JLCrab's posts

irrelivent. please review, seems to switch from one angle to another, other a short period of time...

Given the importance of electronic trails in criminal investigations in recent years, it's fair to assume that the UK cops have followed up this aspect from day one. We know the UK and US partners have extensive electronic espionage abilities. This crime happened on a tiny island with limited cellphone masts, in the middle of the night when phone/SMS traffic would be very low. I think Scotland Yard know exactly who did this crime on that basis alone, whether they will be allowed to prove it is another matter entirely.

Saying that the son giving DNA should shut the detractors up is stupidity:- if the same people are involved in the process then why would they be trustworthy?

As far as I can tell most people were asking for independent testing.

Even we have an independent testing with the Brits involved , and the DNA doesnt match , nobody here on TV or CSI LA will believe it.

Maybe a live video stream of this event would convince all the thai bashers in here.

Edited by metisdead
16) You will not make changes to quoted material from other members posts, except for purposes of shortening the quoted post. This cannot be done in such a manner that it alters the context of the original post.
  • Like 2

Saying that the son giving DNA should shut the detractors up is stupidity:- if the same people are involved in the process then why would they be trustworthy?

Even we have an independent testing with the Brits involved , and the DNA doesnt match , nobody here on TV or CSI LA will believe it.

Maybe a live video stream of this event would convince all the thai bashers in here.

speaking of Thai bashers, theres a whole bunch of them commenting on this video, and they all seem to write Thai very well, maybe you should go accuse them of being Thai bashers

but seriously its a relevant video of the earlier released video stills

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l4Z1zEjDj7I#t=101

• Like 1

Think it's great that this certain FB page as kept it in the media but what a lot of people of got to realise is that a few things have been totally wrong that have been put up on there

1. Fled to Australia

2. Gun shot

These kind if rumours or not good for the family and also everyone jumps on the bandwagon and it gets blown out of proportion.

• Like 1

BS thats all people have ever wanted. A professional and trustworthy and credible testing and investigation that is independent.

I dont care about anything but getting the real murderers and rapists found caught, tried and jailed. Whoever they are, whatever nationality and whatever their bank account... yknow real justice for all etc.

I know plenty of Thais that are mortified and embarrassed by this debarcle and guess who they blame ? they all blame Thailand, the establishment and exactly the same for failing them as most everyone else.

They also want a trustworthy independent DNA test and investigation to restore some form of respect.

Stop whining about Thailand being bashed when it roundly deserves it, such as this case.

If one of your family had been a victim im sure youd be squeaking a totally different tune.

• Like 1

And you are certainly a Thai-lover ain't you Balo. One question: Have you ever experienced the surprising and frightening savage rage that lies just under the mask of the Thai smile - both male and female (not all Thais - but a significant percentage)? Easily ignited by the slightest criticism of any Thai values (particularly when coming from Farangs) Not? I have. On numerous occasions.

Regards Martin

See JLCrab's posts

irrelivent. please review, seems to switch from one angle to another, other a short period of time...

TLC: you can't expect someone without shame to feel shame, someone with no heart to have a heart.

EG: You're right about JLC which is why he was added to JDIA's and JTJ's names on my ignore list.
I always welcome all points of view when intelligently AND honestly expressed. These folks, certainly the 4-letter guy, are seen by many people here to be shilling (or just incredibly obtuse and confused). Put another way, these folks are doing anything they can, often dishonestly, to undermine others' credibility, when they have made it clear they have little to none themselves. That earns ignoring in real life and on the internet. Try it, you'll like it!
Edited by PaPiPuPePo
  • Like 1

Think it's great that this certain FB page as kept it in the media but what a lot of people of got to realise is that a few things have been totally wrong that have been put up on there

1. Fled to Australia

2. Gun shot

These kind if rumours or not good for the family and also everyone jumps on the bandwagon and it gets blown out of proportion.

Why not complete your list ?

-no thais can do that

-farang provoke this crime because of bikini wearing

-homosexuell allegation at the start

-putting "bloody jeans" in the bag

-crime scene contaminate

-failed attemp to threaten a taxi driver

-banana pancake torturer and "pro" translator

-different discover places of the mobiles

-turn around investigation on september 23rd

and so on .....endless

1. Fled to Australia

2. Gun shot

Why not complete your list ?

-no thais can do that

-farang provoke this crime because of bikini wearing

-homosexuell allegation at the start

-putting "bloody jeans" in the bag

-crime scene contaminate

-failed attemp to threaten a taxi driver

-banana pancake torturer and "pro" translator

-different discover places of the mobiles

-turn around investigation on september 23rd

and so on .....endless

Just quoted the 2 that were false on the FB page, don't know about the rest.

Obviously he's not in Oz and an American forensic said no gun wound.

All I'm trying to say on both sides there's that many blooming rumours it's all getting out of control.

We should just wait and see now instead of Chinese whispers, which we are all good at.

• Like 1

The Thai bashers nonsense needs putting to bed.

What we have here is a brutal and horrific double murder.

All anyone here wants is to see the people who committed this act arrested and locked up for a very very long time.

No one cares what their nationality is or how much money they have.

Its irrelevant....we just want to see a transparent and correct result.

A perfect summation.

• Like 1

See JLCrab's posts

TLC: you can't expect someone without shame to feel shame, someone with no heart to have a heart.

EG: You're right about JLC which is why he was added to JDIA's and JTJ's names on my ignore list.

I always welcome all points of view when intelligently AND honestly expressed. These folks, certainly the 4-letter guy, are seen by many people here to be shilling (or just incredibly obtuse and confused). Put another way, these folks are doing anything they can, often dishonestly, to undermine others' credibility, when they have made it clear they have little to none themselves. That earns ignoring in real life and on the internet. Try it, you'll like it!

Yet he replies directly to me and others. Simply a liar.

JLCrab's points out the actual laws and that pisses people off

Thais don't like losing face, but neither do many other non Thais. I'll be honest, I thought the two Burmese lads were set up. Maybe that is the case. However, if Scotland Yard confirm that they've seen the DNA tests from start to finish and also confirm that Nomsod's DNA is not present...accept it.

We asked for CCTV footage of Nomsod walking and not just a still (BKK). We've seen it. Accept it.

If the DNA matches the two Burmese chaps, accept it.

I remember debating a very controversial murder case on a forum a few years ago. No matter what evidence you showed the 'supporters' of guilt, they wouldn't accept it. Eyewitnesses? They were lying. Medical records showing psychotic behaviour/animal mutilation/ sexual deviance/long spells in mental instutuions? They were made up. Probation Officer calling the cops worried about the suspect's violent tendancies? He was a paedo and forced the suspect to give him BJs..when the suspect refused the Probation Officer got him in trouble with the cops. Huge knife found thrown in alake directly behind a suspect's door? Not the suspects of course. No alabis? Yes they have, watch the documentary (alabi no totally discreditted as were the other attempts). Mulitlpe confessions? The cops forced a retard to confess (although his IQ was in the average range and some confessions were to his own lawyer after years in jail...with his lawyer begging him not to do it).

I could go on. The point being that some will find an answer, despite what the evidence says. You can't reason with some when it comes to a cause celebre.

Like I said, they may be innocent. There may be a conspiracy. But there comes a point when you've got to accept that perhaps, just maybe...the two Burmese lads did it. If Scotland Yard confirm the two Burmese lads did it, I'll be convinced. And Scotland Yard will give their opinion, mark my words.

• Like 1

All anyone here wants is to see the people who committed this act arrested and locked up for a very very long time.

the accusation of Thai bashing has been invented in order to discredit everybody who mentions the obvious failure and unsincerity of Thai police in this and other cases.

• Like 1

the accusation of Thai bashing has been invented in order to discredit everybody who mentions the obvious failure and unsincerity of Thai police in this and other cases.

Not at all

One only has to look at the posts of many people that are not only bashing the investigation but the entire country and its people.

September 23rd

"Eighth Region Police Command commissioner Pol Lt-Gen Panya Mamen identified the first suspect as Mon.

He is the brother of a village headman in Koh Tao.

He was arrested after evidence which police collected were examined and proved he was involved, he said.

He also said another suspect is also a son of that village headman. But he has already to Bangkok.

He said both suspects were captured by CCTV cameras and the police have gathered enough evidence to implicate them in the murders."

http://englishnews.thaipbs.or.th/one-tourist-murder-suspect-now-arrested-another-run/

And you tell me now a cover up is not there,come on

• Like 2

Darlo the FBI page never said ' fled to Australia'.

They asked anyone from Jetstar to confirm if Nomsod had purchased a ticket to Australia. Maybe he was thinking of going, maybe posting that stopped him.. Who knows. I doubt a visa would be granted for him.

Shot in the head is still a big possibility. Yet to be proven or unproven.. If it is proven doesn't say much about the RTP and their crime solving skills now does it.. The only way you could miss that would be if you didn't want the crime solved.. It is alleged that some people at they crime scene were involved. Maybe just maybe those people at the crime scene didn't want the murder honestly solved. Probably why 2 guys where running around the island threatening to kill a certain someone. I do believe one of those people was an off duty cop and one entered a crime scene illegally or with no reason to be there... Kinda makes you wonder....

Edited by Johnsen