Top things Thai people don't like about Farang

falang without money,,number1

Farang without money thais called " Farang khee nok"

:-)

And Thai without money, what do you call them.

In my country money does not make the person good or bad. It is things like honor, integrity, honesty etc that are how we judge a person.

Someone without money is called poor ...

post-179267-0-79085700-1414494640_thumb.

• Like 1

If she maintains that posture you know what they say about rats and drainpipes cheesy.gif

And rats are well known for breeding

Maybe Khun Roland is past his (or her) best years for that particular activity ... w00t.gif

Rug Rats ... I've got 2 ... he is welcome to borrow them anytime!

• Like 1

It depends on what type of farang. Farang kee nok or farang work in office or posh farang.

Base on Nationalities also. For example American talk too much. Over act , show off, too independent... (a bit crazy)

British too proud of acents even from Liverpool, Manchester or New castle and i never understood scottish.

French just pretend to be elegant but actually quite rude (resist)

Australian too thrifty, never gave any tips to servicers. (If Thais know this customers from Australia they dont wanna give good service)

Just what we think.

Best regards,

As there was no comment in your post about Greeks, I assume they are perfectthumbsup.gif

I think they've probably just never heard of them.

Dont wanna mention Greek. I like greek foods but for men maybe...

Knavish, Selfish and maybe gonna get kick out from EU soon.

Regards,

Your experience in different nationalities amazes me...........................

It depends on what type of farang. Farang kee nok or farang work in office or posh farang.

Base on Nationalities also. For example American talk too much. Over act , show off, too independent... (a bit crazy)

British too proud of acents even from Liverpool, Manchester or New castle and i never understood scottish.

Australian too thrifty, never gave any tips to servicers. (If Thais know this customers from Australia they dont wanna give good service)

Just what we think.

Best regards,

As there was no comment in your post about Greeks, I assume they are perfectthumbsup.gif

I think they've probably just never heard of them.

Dont wanna mention Greek. I like greek foods but for men maybe...

Knavish, Selfish and maybe gonna get kick out from EU soon.

Regards,

Your experience in different nationalities amazes me...........................

Which things you disagreed? Why you amazes?

Lack of critical thinking skills. I think it must have something to do with Farang education. Even the marginal Thai farmgirl can outwit the average Farang. There is something wrong with an education system that can't train men to look after their assets with a higher degree of expertise.

• Like 2

When i have taken ex Gfs out to meet up with farangs nearly all them ask..

why he SO LOUD?..is small room.why they yell?

Easy to work out answer in thai..is ok teerak they are kon *******, they like their own voice and like to be heard by everyone :0)

Loud music maybe ?

• Like 1

They think that many of us are rude and by their standards - sometimes by anyone's standards - they are often correct.

The best post of the thread.... insightful and concise.

And largely incorrect. Quite how the general populous here have the nerve to accuse anyone of rudeness is beyond me baring in mind the almost total lack of manners displayed here.

You are the one who is incorrect.

No i'm not young man. Manners and courtesy is a human thing and wherever you live the individual knows damn well whether they are offering it or not. i like living here and have done so for many years and still do enjoy the country but i'm not as fickle and pathetic as to try and pretend its a cultural thing. Get a grip pal. Its about a respectful approach towards other man that many here and many don't.

• Like 2

No i'm not young man. Manners and courtesy is a human thing and wherever you live the individual knows damn well whether they are offering it or not. i like living here and have done so for many years and still do enjoy the country but i'm not as fickle and pathetic as to try and pretend its a cultural thing. Get a grip pal. Its about a respectful approach towards other man that many here and many don't.

You sound like you're about to go off the deep end.

• Like 2

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

falang without money,,number1

Farang without money thais called " Farang khee nok"

Or K. Chris......................sad.png

tongue.png

some beer drinking/ barhopping sad farangs who hate anything thai.

The prejudice of Issan people by farangs

The intereference of thai politics by know all wannabees.

The disgust of thai driving, then farang do the same

The hatred of corruption by farangs, who then want to bribe police, and have the right to buy themselves out of trouble

The wannabee hi-so farangs, that think they are better than thais

What about "The prejudice of Issan people by many Thai people" ?

Indeed, one of the reasons farangs are looked down on, sneered at and laughed at behind their backs, is because they are happy to marry a dark skinned northern lass! In fact I;ve been here a long time, and yet I have not ever heard a farang slagging of Isaan people as a group - although I have often heard Thais do exactly that. Farangs may comment on their lack of education, families being often happy with sending their young daughters off to the city brothels , and their aptness to take loans for silly things like mobile phones, parties and cars when they have no way of repaying it - however, this always seems more aimed towards the government for allowing the continuation of all that, than the people themselves.

To BF - what is a Hi-So Wannabe? If you mean the Nouveau riche, well the west has had them longer than Thailand has existed, so who is the wannabe? If you mean poor farangs trying to look wealthy when they are not - Thais have us beat here too - just check out the monks with their bling and tech; or just about any dirt farmer with their IPad and IPhone. I agree about the corruption and driving comment however. The rest is just drivel.

• Like 2

You sound like you're about to go off the deep end.

Sorry. Its tiring dealing with stupidity.

Anyway, did you enjoy your holiday in Thailand?

Just what we think.

Best regards,

When I went to Australia we were told that tipping is not customary. In Freemantle I left a tip for the waitress and she chased me out to return the money I left on the table,

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

My wife seems to think that being "stinky" or "cheap charlie" is the worst thing about some falangs. But really, being cheap is just about the worst human trait in ALL areas of the world. People who are cheap with money are usually cheap with their feelings and their attitude to the world in general.

• Like 1

Farangs "think too much and talk too much". I tell my wife I don't want to stop talking because I fear if I do... she might start up.

A stand-up comedian came up with a similar sentiment:

"I haven't spoken to my wife in 18 months. I don't like to interrupt her."

• Like 2