Epl Prediction Compo

chonabot

Following the phenomenal success of the World Cup prediction compo I have decided to run an EPL prediction compo. Please have a look in the Sports forum for a similar thread, it will be in the World Cup 2006 sub-forum ( soon to be renamed ). Place your name on the thread if you want a pop at it!

Chon

:o

Following the phenomenal success of the World Cup prediction compo I have decided to run an EPL prediction compo. Please have a look in the Sports forum for a similar thread, it will be in the World Cup 2006 sub-forum ( soon to be renamed ). Place your name on the thread if you want a pop at it!

Chon

:o

Love to, but isn't it going to be a hel_l of a lot of work for you?

Chon

:D

Love to, but isn't it going to be a hel_l of a lot of work for you?

What can I say...I'm a sad bastard..... :o

I'm running one at work , this time with a magic spreadsheet, if it's just me and you SS, I reckon I will be able to manage it.

:D