Koh Tao murders: Influential island figure vows to clear his son's name

webfact

I can understand it .. if the guy is innocent and some internet hero's destroy his image.. id be pissed too.

If the guy is innocent?? Well yeah, but if he was innocent he would of submitted long ago to a DNA test.

Why ? Because some people don't believe him ?. This is not trial by media. I know that I would be real wary giving off my DNA to the Thai police who knows what happens with it. If there is no real good reason for it I would certainly never give of DNA to satisfy some internet group.

Who knows how convincing his real evidence was for being in BKK. The stuff you guys have not see. It is as if everyone thinks that they are entitled to all the evidence and know the same stuff as the police.

I have a police friend buddy (back in my birth country) he tells me that even there what is printed in newspapers is often far from what has actually happened. I find it amusing to say the least that people think they can do an investigation from behind their computer instead of having the real facts the police is privileged too.

I make no claims about this guy either way, but his reputation is toast either way. This will hunt them for a long time even if not guilty.

But many farangs hate rich Thais with a vengeance because then they cant feel superior. Admit it its much nicer if some HISO is guilty instead of some lowly worker. So there is prejudice too.

What exactly is ect ect? Even lowly farang workers know what etc. means. Did you never watch the $&(* and I? Yul Grinner and all that ect ect ectra?

• Replies 539
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Now that the DNA has been swapped, he is willing to submit to a test.

And I'm going to sue whoever dared to tell the truth, farang don't understand this is Thailand and the truth is just a minor inconvieance that shouldn't be taken seriously!

Exactly what they mean.. the DNA is swapped.. no proof of this statement at all but posted anyway.

Well: He run from the DNA testing. His father and brother weren't tested as well (you can see if a family member is the person you search for). The father was ready to pay 1.000.000 for evidence that shows that his son is not guilty. Than the police found these guys, they were beaten till confessed.

Now the son comes back and is ready for a DNA test.

That doesn't look right, or? That does not mean he is guilty, but it doesn't look right.

Well if I remember right, the 1'000'000 bath was offered if police could show his son was guilty.

Anyway, which ever way he said it, it's still complete nonsense.

If only those in power would do what they keep mentioning to the media,

Chalerm would be without a head,

Thailand would never have had any military coups

Well: He run from the DNA testing. His father and brother weren't tested as well (you can see if a family member is the person you search for). The father was ready to pay 1.000.000 for evidence that shows that his son is not guilty. Than the police found these guys, they were beaten till confessed.

That doesn't look right, or? That does not mean he is guilty, but it doesn't look right.

Not saying it looks right.. saying all the time I make no judgement here. I don't know the real facts that are available to the police and neither does anyone here.

But based on this it does not look right, but again people are already saying DNA test wont matter samples are swapped. So how can this guy win.

What I am saying whatever he does there will always be those that crucify him online his reputation is toast and stuff like this can happen to all of us.

Just think of cases where foreigners are framed for sex with kids... or where wives during a divorce say that hubby touched their daughter in a bad way.

If rumors are taken for fact its so easy to destroy someone so I can understand the guy not liking those sites if he is innocent. Would you jump through allt he hoops some internet guys tell you to do or they go on destroying you ?

Just showing things from an other side, but I agree what i read the case stinks.. but that does not mean he is guilty and if not he has every right to go after people who destroyed his reputation.

You are comparing apples with oranges!

Here is an interesting question for you and extremely pertinent!

Why was Nom Sod EVER suspected to be prime suspect?

He was in Bangkok!!!!!!!!!, so why would the police ever connect him in the first place.

Most murders are committed by people that you know. However, Nom Sod has no connection to the suspects whatsoever, so why was he suspected?

If you can answer this question then you have solved the case imo

Ummm....... you just got back from which planet again?

You are missing the point massively! I think he is guilty as sin!! The devil is in the detail! Why was he suspected in the first place?? That surely gives you his motive and surely gives you the right for dna. Also it gives you an opp to dig into his alibi including timeline, phone records, flight records etc

• Like 1

Not saying it looks right.. saying all the time I make no judgement here. I don't know the real facts that are available to the police and neither does anyone here.

But based on this it does not look right, but again people are already saying DNA test wont matter samples are swapped. So how can this guy win.

What I am saying whatever he does there will always be those that crucify him online his reputation is toast and stuff like this can happen to all of us.

Just think of cases where foreigners are framed for sex with kids... or where wives during a divorce say that hubby touched their daughter in a bad way.

If rumors are taken for fact its so easy to destroy someone so I can understand the guy not liking those sites if he is innocent. Would you jump through allt he hoops some internet guys tell you to do or they go on destroying you ?

Just showing things from an other side, but I agree what i read the case stinks.. but that does not mean he is guilty and if not he has every right to go after people who destroyed his reputation.

You are comparing apples with oranges!

Here is an interesting question for you and extremely pertinent!

Why was Nom Sod EVER suspected to be prime suspect?

He was in Bangkok!!!!!!!!!, so why would the police ever connect him in the first place.

Most murders are committed by people that you know. However, Nom Sod has no connection to the suspects whatsoever, so why was he suspected?

If you can answer this question then you have solved the case imo

Here's an interesting question too, and also pertinent;

Can you prove he was in BKK at the time of the murders?

read comment 37

And I'm going to sue whoever dared to tell the truth, farang don't understand this is Thailand and the truth is just a minor inconvieance that shouldn't be taken seriously!

Exactly what they mean.. the DNA is swapped.. no proof of this statement at all but posted anyway.

And referring to post #21 by yourself... "Anyway there is so much misinformation there that I stay well away from this case because I simply don't know."

Seems you can't lay off. ????

• Like 1

I can understand it .. if the guy is innocent and some internet hero's destroy his image.. id be pissed too.

If the guy is innocent?? Well yeah, but if he was innocent he would of submitted long ago to a DNA test.

This is Thailand. There is innocent, Innocent, INNOCENT AND INNOCENT.

It's just a matter of how much money it takes to make one "Innocent". wai2.gifwai2.gifwai2.gif

Wrong.... There is influence, face, face, FACE and 1000 times FACE at stake. And social media to those ignorant bastards is like a b*****#### to them at the moment...

Well if I remember right, the 1'000'000 bath was offered if police could show his son was guilty.

Anyway, which ever way he said it, it's still complete nonsense.

If only those in power would do what they keep mentioning to the media,

Chalerm would be without a head,

Thailand would never have had any military coups

I'd give anything for 1 million baths.... I hate having to stand in the shower everyday, so much so that I put a plastic chair in my shower to sit. Lying down aint an option, as the bathroom floods. ;)

What would the police do with 1'000'000 bath anyway? .... employ them in their brothels?

• Like 2

The truth is all that people wants, sadly there is no chance of the truth. The BIB clown show at the beginning, was exactly what was required to make sure that the guilty parties weren't found.

• Like 1

I want to ask who will responsible for the reports on social media that accused my son and my family and brought disgrace upon our family?” Woraphan said in the Bangkok Post. “When the case ends, I’ll let it be the police’s duty to take legal action against them.”

Who is responsible for these reports? Is it not Pol. Lt-Gen. Panya Mamen?

http://englishnews.thaipbs.or.th/one-tourist-murder-suspect-now-arrested-another-run/

Eighth Region Police Command commissioner Pol Lt-Gen Panya Mamen identified the first suspect as Mon.

He is the brother of a village headman in Koh Tao.

He was arrested after evidence which police collected were examined and proved he was involved, he said.

He also said another suspect is also a son of that village headman.

Would be interesting to see how that would pan out. whistling.gif

This train of thought, for me, came to a thaiboxing match - where in the blue shorts we have the Assistant Director-General of RTP and in green shorts the Turtle Island (ex-)Kamnan. giggle.gif

Why does it matter? Conspiracy nuts will just not believe and demand more proof only to then go on and disbelieve that.

What kind of results are these people thinking will happen ... that somehow the two DNA samples collected at the scene will somehow match a third person making two people who don't even share the same heritage having identical DNA. THEY ALREADY MATCHED THE DNA and this kid was not even on the island at the time of the murders. At least their is tough defamation laws in Thailand and this is a perfect example of when they should be used.

The truth is all that people wants, sadly there is no chance of the truth. The BIB clown show at the beginning, was exactly what was required to make sure that the guilty parties weren't found.

I wouldn't be quite so pessimistic just yet. At this point we have absolutely no idea of what cards the British police might have in their hand.

• Like 1

“I want to ask who will responsible for the reports on social media that accused my son and my family and brought disgrace upon our family?” Woraphan said in the Bangkok Post. “When the case ends, I’ll let it be the police’s duty to take legal action against them.”

What disgrace will there be if your son has volunteer for DNA matching to prove his innocence in the first place?

​Talking about the DNA, for God sake please don't sacrifice some of the innocent lives. Remember one thing- Karma

Why does it matter? Conspiracy nuts will just not believe and demand more proof only to then go on and disbelieve that.

What kind of results are these people thinking will happen ... that somehow the two DNA samples collected at the scene will somehow match a third person making two people who don't even share the same heritage having identical DNA. THEY ALREADY MATCHED THE DNA and this kid was not even on the island at the time of the murders. At least their is tough defamation laws in Thailand and this is a perfect example of when they should be used.

If the matches are so certain, why has the prosecutor sent the docket back THREE times?

Why don't know for sure, so I guess that is a good reason to believe it has something to do with DNA? crazy.gif

What we do know is clearly a judge, prosecutors and police believe their is enough evidence and they they are still in jail. We also know this case was rushed to get to the prosecutors and get reports released (because of conspiracy nuts) and even in the west this would be an incredibly quick time to get everything completely properly in presenting the case to prosecutors. But yea, must be because the DNA doesn't match.

• Like 1

If the matches are so certain, why has the prosecutor sent the docket back THREE times?

Why don't know for sure, so I guess that is a good reason to believe it has something to do with DNA? crazy.gif

What we do know is clearly a judge, prosecutors and police believe their is enough evidence and they they are still in jail. We also know this case was rushed to get to the prosecutors and get reports released (because of conspiracy nuts) and even in the west this would be an incredibly quick time to get everything completely properly in presenting the case to prosecutors. But yea, must be because the DNA doesn't match.

In fact what we know, is that there is some evidence to hold them, and basically them being illegal immigrants is sufficit - they will be prosecuted with that propably, even if no charges would be brought up regarding this case. The obvious secondary reason for detaining, of course, is to keep them from leaving the country(read: be deported back to Myanmar). I think the legal limit is 80 and some days, until they either have to prosecute or drop the case.

Read the media reports before posting, your comments contradict your intial thoughts on this event, please do not jump from one goal post to another, very poor.

• Like 1