Sweden recognises Palestinian state

webfact

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As ive said before I think I will agree to disagree and get back on topic because its veey frustrating bashing ones head against a brick wall over and over again!

Edited by bigjules007

Really you do not see zionists holding violent demonstrations????

You are joking, look a little harder and you will see

Why do not you post some links for mewhistling.gif

I think you missed the point!!!

There was no point, you are spouting anti Semitic nonsense

• Like 1

Really you do not see zionists holding violent demonstrations????

You are joking, look a little harder and you will see

Why do not you post some links for mewhistling.gif

I think you missed the point!!!

There was no point, you are spouting anti Semitic nonsense

And hilariously claims not to be.

Sent from my Lenovo S820_ROW using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 2

You are confusing peace ful law abiding muslims, with fanatical Islamists, exactly the same way as most people confuse good law abiding jewish people with jewish zionists, two totally different kettles of fish.

And do not call me Anti Semitic its the last thing I am! !

I don't know what you are but a lot of your rhetoric is classic grade A antisemitism.

Sent from my Lenovo S820_ROW using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 1

Next they will be recognizing Santa Claus as a real person.

Like some believing God gave the 'land' of israel to the Jews. It's fantasy stuff.

Truth is that is the only claim they have to the land and they admit it!

Like some believing God gave the 'land' of israel to the Jews. It's fantasy stuff.

Especially for the bigots the only land Jews believe to be given to them is Israel , just as it says in Torah.

On the other hand, using facts, jews have lived in Israel for over 5000 years, always preyed towards Israel and Israel and Jerusalem always mentioned in every prayer.

Other point of view is to claim a land which never belonged to a non existing nation, just as insane as to claim to be a nation which not only never existed but can not even be pronounced in their own language.

But , please do not let me stop you with more anti semitic nonsense.thumbsup.gif

Sweden ... your "meatballs" are not calling to me now.

http://www.jpost.com/Breaking-News/After-Swedens-recognition-of-Palestine-Liberman-says-issues-more-complex-than-Ikea-furniture-380262

Foreign Minister Avigdor Liberman spoke out against Sweden's decision to recognize the state of Palestine on Thursday, saying that it was an "unfortunate decision that strengthens extremists."
He said the only way to come to a peace agreement with the Palestinians is through negotiations, and steps like this only reinforce the unrealistic demands of the Palestinians.
"It is too bad that the government of Sweden has chosen to adopt the measure that does a lot of damage and has no benefits. Sweden must understand that relations in the Middle East are much more complicated than self-assembly furniture at Ikea," Liberman said.

Matzoh ballslicklips.gif and Falafel ballslicklips.gif : KEN!

post-37101-0-96149400-1414683919_thumb.j

Swedish meatballs: NEJ!

post-37101-0-55337000-1414683936_thumb.j

Edited by Jingthing
  • Like 1

Especially for the bigots the only land Jews believe to be given to them is Israel , just as it says in Torah.

On the other hand, using facts, jews have lived in Israel for over 5000 years, always preyed towards Israel and Israel and Jerusalem always mentioned in every prayer.

Other point of view is to claim a land which never belonged to a non existing nation, just as insane as to claim to be a nation which not only never existed but can not even be pronounced in their own language.

But , please do not let me stop you with more anti semitic nonsense.thumbsup.gif

Wrong again!!

The Torah says that the jews must remain in exile until and only until the messiah comes and brings them forth to there homeland.

Again how can I be anti semitic if I am pro Palestine? They are true Semites, unike the zionist kazars.

• Like 1

Israel is recalling her ambassador to Sweden. Not sure what the mood is now at Ikea in Israel.

An interesting quote in reaction to the U.K.'s recognition of the "Palestinian state" on point to any country that does this at this point in time:

http://www.theguardian.com/politics/2014/oct/29/maureen-lipman-support-labour

“The world is exploding around us. Isis is beheading our civilians while raping and pillaging across Syria and Iraq. Presidents Putin and Assad are playing such heavy-handed games that we don’t know which rebel group to support.

“Hong Kong may be about to see a replay of Tiananmen. Islamist terrorism in every spot on the globe and if one Jew had been responsible for any of those bombings, there would, I am afraid to say, have been another Kristallnacht.

“At this point in our history you choose to back these footling backbenchers in this ludicrous piece of propaganda?”

She went on: “May I remind you that no one is tunnelling into Dover or sending rockets into Coventry, yet we seem to have every right to bomb the living daylights out of Iraq.

“Again. Conclusion: one law for the Israelis, another law for the rest of the world. Plus ca change.”

Wrong again!!

The Torah says that the jews must remain in exile until and only until the messiah comes and brings them forth to there homeland.

Again how can I be anti semitic if I am pro Palestine? They are true Semites, unike the zionist kazars.

This level of bizarre rhetoric is just too ridiculous to take seriously.

Some good news.

Sweden has reportedly attempted to persuade other European countries to follow their destructive move, but have so far been unsuccessful.

Israel is particularly angry with Sweden over the TIMING of this move, so close to recent Palestinian terror attacks in Jerusalem.

The diplomatic relationship might be downgraded.

Sweden ... consider the source:

Sweden's reputation as a tolerant, liberal nation is being threatened by a steep rise in anti-Semitic hate crimes in the city of Malmo.

Malmo's Jews, however, do not just point the finger at bigoted Muslims and their fellow racists in the country's Neo-Nazi fringe. They also accuse Ilmar Reepalu, the Left-wing mayor who has been in power for 15 years, of failing to protect them.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/sweden/7278532/Jews-leave-Swedish-city-after-sharp-rise-in-anti-Semitic-hate-crimes.html

Edited by Jingthing

When will the Palestinians recognize Israel's right to exist as a Jewish state?

Not sure how many people know this, but anti-semitic incidents are way up all over Scandinavia.

I guess there is no political price for the leaders there to pay to diss Israel in this way.

Would Palestinian recognition of Israel as a state result in the creation of a Palestinian state, would Israel give back land it has illegally occupied, of course not.

Israel will simply find another excuse to seize Palestinian land.

It's not just anti semitism in Scandinavia, it's right across the world.

so the question all Israeli supporters refuse to answer is, "why are Jews so universally disliked in every country they go to".

Let me check? Because they're always complaining about drafts in restaurants?rolleyes.gif

Edited by Jingthing
  • Like 1

Sweden is merely kowtowing to the huge Muslim population there, many are Palestinians, soon, not

long now, a Palestinian will be elects to the parliament and from there to a PM position, and a Sharia

law right after that, the Swedish people have realized that they have made a grave mistake by allowing

a free pass to all those Arabs/Muslims in to Sweden, and now it's come back to bite them on the ass...

As it should be. You don't recognize a country because you believe in it's policies and politics, you recognize a country because it is one. No one will argue that Iran is a country. Why argue about Palestine?

Palestine is not a country by any definitions, like saying that the Thai Muslims in the south

of Thailand and south of the Philippines are claiming those areas for their sovereign country...

When will the Palestinians recognize Israel's right to exist as a Jewish state?

Not sure how many people know this, but anti-semitic incidents are way up all over Scandinavia.

I guess there is no political price for the leaders there to pay to diss Israel in this way.

Would Palestinian recognition of Israel as a state result in the creation of a Palestinian state, would Israel give back land it has illegally occupied, of course not.

Israel will simply find another excuse to seize Palestinian land.

It's not just anti semitism in Scandinavia, it's right across the world.

so the question all Israeli supporters refuse to answer is, "why are Jews so universally disliked in every country they go to".

Let me check? Because they're always complaining about drafts in restaurants?rolleyes.gif

I take it that he is a Jew so he's allowed to make fun of Jews.

He certainly thinks Jews are very demanding and uncompromising. At least, in restaurants.