DNA test will clear my son: Koh Tao headman

webfact

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

in this case young man's life is ruined for long time by bunch of midle aged couch detectives with out nothing better to do and whom have no real knowledge of eny of the matter.

Such forums like this thaivisa.com where all these smart as idiots accusing people publicly of things just bcase what they think or what they read from shit papers or internet what is published so people get interested,living pattaya with bought bar girl friend does not make u expert of thailand .... Some of you shud be very shamed of your selfs .

Its normal that people sue if they been caught of slander and spreading false rumours.

I would certaily!!

Feel free to PM me, Mr. Lawyer of Nom Lek.

I'll sure show up to meet you, and show you what the scum you represent is worth, be he 679th in line to the throne or 1,562nd inline, through the blue blood of his papa.

Come. Pls come. I'll do you for slander too, for what you just equally slandered and spread a rumour about all of us being idiots married to Pattay girlfriends. Be careful where you meet though.... you may not often know who you are dealing with!

But you're not really who you pretend you are, are you? cheesy.gif

The only idiot married to a Pattaya gf in this post is yourself! clap2.gif

You wanna bring it... you'll sure get back a lot worse than you bargained for! PM .... we'll meet.

That`s it my son, stick it to em, those who have different opinions and go against the grain with your kind.

i like your direct approached and suggest that as your feelings are so high regarding this case, that you travel to the island as a representative for all those who feel the same, visit the police station and lay it on the line to them, don`t hold anything back. But my guess is, the same as all the others who like to rant off anonymously in the public domain, that you won`t take your opinions any further than forums and facebook. Of course you won`t.

• Like 1

"jdinasia" why don't you learn to quote things properly your posts are a <deleted> mess...I know for the most part your post garbage anyway, but at least try to format it correctly

smile.png contact the forum support desk

in this case young man's life is ruined for long time by bunch of midle aged couch detectives with out nothing better to do and whom have no real knowledge of eny of the matter.

Such forums like this thaivisa.com where all these smart as idiots accusing people publicly of things just bcase what they think or what they read from shit papers or internet what is published so people get interested,living pattaya with bought bar girl friend does not make u expert of thailand .... Some of you shud be very shamed of your selfs .

Its normal that people sue if they been caught of slander and spreading false rumours.

I would certaily!!

Feel free to PM me, Mr. Lawyer of Nom Lek.

I'll sure show up to meet you, and show you what the scum you represent is worth, be he 679th in line to the throne or 1,562nd inline, through the blue blood of his papa.

Come. Pls come. I'll do you for slander too, for what you just equally slandered and spread a rumour about all of us being idiots married to Pattay girlfriends. Be careful where you meet though.... you may not often know who you are dealing with!

But you're not really who you pretend you are, are you? cheesy.gif

The only idiot married to a Pattaya gf in this post is yourself! clap2.gif

You wanna bring it... you'll sure get back a lot worse than you bargained for! PM .... we'll meet.

That`s it my son, stick it to em, those who have different opinions and go against the grain with your kind.

i like your direct approached and suggest that as your feelings are so high regarding this case, that you travel to the island as a representative for all those who feel the same, visit the police station and lay it on the line to them, don`t hold anything back. But my guess is, the same as all the others who like to rant off anonymously in the public domain, that you won`t take your opinions any further than forums and facebook. Of course you won`t.

Started taking your meds yet to suppress your urge to create conspiracy theories ?wink.png

I believe the people who are stirring up the most trouble are politically motivated into discrediting the present government and I also believe that however this case unfolds the same troublemakers will still be peddling around their conspiracy theories, using the tragic victims as pawns to suit their own political ends and put down the present leadership and in an attempt to destroy the Thai tourist industry.

One has to wonder why this person fused a DNA test originally......... assuming he is not guilty, what other reasons would there be?... involvement in other DNA traceable activities?

well, for a start, for the first week neither his family, his gf or the police were able to locate him, despite the apparent fact that he was at his usual BKK address the whole time, after that... one can only guess

• Like 2

I would certaily!!

do you not realize that it was the police that began and spread this rumor?

Edited by slygeeza
  • Like 2

Beetlejuice

So the doubters are politically motivated are they , good to know that you are happy to trot out a conspiracy theory when it suits you. The words hypocrite and denial spring to mind !

I was thinking more of the terms Brain damaged and half wit for some reason ?

Lots of emotion on this thread, understandably I suppose.

My only question is:

How did they do a comparison in 24 hours (or less) when the

US and UK leading experts agree on 48-52 man hours to do so??

BTW: The 'quick' method is still under testing and unproven as of yet.

ThaiVisa appears to have become the defacto leading English gathering place for conspiracy theorist to spread their nonsense and make statements that have no basis as fact about a family that case been officially cleared in this case.

If you don't feel comfortable somewhere just move, you will sleep better then.

Start the proceedings Big Island man... That has to be an expensive exercise.. What you waiting for sir, please back up your mouth with some actions. Just remember the defence might subpoena some phone records... Oooops. CCTV video footage analysed by experts. Double oooops..

Edited by Johnsen
  • Like 1

it's just that I do not trust the Thai police to be efficient and honest in upholding the law.

and why should you, or they for that matter, their incomes derive from collecting tea money and fines, upholding the law is not going to pay their bills

Beetlejuice

So the doubters are politically motivated are they , good to know that you are happy to trot out a conspiracy theory when it suits you. The words hypocrite and denial spring to mind !

See the first page of the new thread about the results.

CCTV footage of Nomsod in BKK on the [email protected] pm (check 3,44 minutes)

• So, if he was on the island he must have left after this footage and probably have traveled to Koh Tao by plane to Samui + boat. This means there MUST be other CCTV footage from somewhere (airport, airport lounge whatever). I think it will be impossible to hide this and they must assume this will emerge one day
  • it seems unlikely he traveled by car to Chumpon on a Sunday afternoon if he needed to attend university on Monday morning. It just takes too long and if he came back on the night of the 15th, how? By car? Or by Plane? There must be CCTV footage somewhere. Same as above, think it will be impossible to hide this and again, they must assume this will emerge one day.
  • The girl in the elevator MUST remember this encounter when she sees this footage? right? Don't you think so? And what about this Timber table? Should be relatively easy to proof where it was on the 13th? 12th? How long do they keep these tapes? Or do they work like a voice recorder in a plane? Can we see some tapes from the 13th, 12th where this table was?

Anyway, although many (including myself) believe he is involved will have a hard time to argue with all this......

Personally I think his phone record needs to checked as well, If he was not there, my guess is, he still knows who was involved.

If it turns out he was on the island, this whole tape must have been doctored, even if easy, what about other CCTV footage, airport lounges, airports, gas stations whatever? Passenger lists? You name it.........you can't hide this nowadays!

If he was on the island on the night of the murder, why would they lie? This makes no sense..

• Like 1

Some folks may not know, the DNA taking process yesterday was done by 4 different University labs. I have no doubt they processed the DNA correctly. That's not the key issue re; DNA. To me, the key issue is the veracity of the DNA from the crime scene - which only the police have. If police are orchestrating a cover-up or frame-up (while shielding the headman's family) it would not be difficult to use a copy of the 2 Burmese DNA results (they're usually on cardboard, with the little black marks), and re-label them; "DNA from female victim." I don't know, but to set minds at rest on this matter, the original crime scene specimens should be DNA tested by non-Thai labs. Thai labs can probably do a good job (though when the crime story first broke, Thai officials said they couldn't process the DNA beyond a rudimentary stage). However, they're Thai, so they can't help be beholden to orders from on-high, particularly if it comes from top brass or the PM himself. Let's understand, if the DNA trail is found to be purposefully skewed for a frame-up, then careers will be damaged. There's a lot riding on Thai officaldom being right, because they've locked arms on this.

Such forums like this thaivisa.com where all these smart as idiots accusing people publicly of things just bcase what they think or what they read from shit papers or internet what is published so people get interested,living pattaya with bought bar girl friend does not make u expert of thailand .... Some of you shud be very shamed of your selfs. Its normal that people sue if they been caught of slander and spreading false rumours.

I would certaily!!

Sounds like a lot of anger, plus subjectivity in that statement. We want truth, professionalism and we want justice for the victims. We don't want scapegoats to get punished, and we very much don't want to think the real murderers/rapists are free to continue partying. Those are some reasons so many on here are raising doubts about many aspects of this case.

Even if there was no text in these posts, ...just the photos by themselves speak volumes about how badly the case has been handled.

Edited by boomerangutang
  • Like 1

DNA test will clear my son: headman

Oh yes I am sure it will. But it won't mean he is 'not guilty' will it?

By the way... He was cleared a month ago when the cash went under the table.

It's all about money; those who have (Kah Tao headman) can bribe those who don't (Thai Police).

I mentioned that it might have been better for you to have mentioned your son's occupation, this leads you to go on a rant. Well let me be straight with you, I have nothing but the upmost contempt for the Thai police, and as for your suggestion that I should therefore leave Thailand with my Thai family, that is laughable. Would those millions of Thais who hold this organization in the the same contempt, be also required to leave their country.

I cannot comment on the NK police, but what I can tell you is that the UK police, while not being perfect, is a million miles away from their so called counterparts here in LOS. They certainly would not have made a complete balls up of it, as the Thai police have regarding this brutal murder of two young Brits here in Thailand.

Regarding this particular murder, I would point out to you, that I have not posted on any of the threads relating to this crime, for the simple reason that I have an open mind regarding the culprits, it's just that I do not trust the Thai police to be efficient and honest in upholding the law.

Thank you being upfront and confirming most of what I commented in my previous post.

I mentioned that it might have been better for you to have mentioned your son's occupation, this leads you to go on a rant. Well let me be straight with you, I have nothing but the upmost contempt for the Thai police, and as for your suggestion that I should therefore leave Thailand with my Thai family, that is laughable. Would those millions of Thais who hold this organization in the the same contempt, be also required to leave their country.

I cannot comment on the NK police, but what I can tell you is that the UK police, while not being perfect, is a million miles away from their so called counterparts here in LOS. They certainly would not have made a complete balls up of it, as the Thai police have regarding this brutal murder of two young Brits here in Thailand.

Regarding this particular murder, I would point out to you, that I have not posted on any of the threads relating to this crime, for the simple reason that I have an open mind regarding the culprits, it's just that I do not trust the Thai police to be efficient and honest in upholding the law.

Thank you being upfront and confirming most of what I commented in my previous post.

I want to hear more about your political agenda conspiracy theory....before you take your meds this evening

If I remember correctly, it was loving papa who started the rumours first stating that his son had left the island that morning and then

some time later saying he had not seen him for 2 weeks as he was in Bkk studying.

Im not sure but.. I think I would know if I had seen my son during the day/night without having to change my story.....

• Like 2

My only question is:

How do you complete a 48 man-hour job in 24 hours? Pretty simple really, you put 2 men on it. But better to put 4 men on it so they only need to work 12 hours each. Any more questions?

My only question is:

How do you complete a 48 man-hour job in 24 hours? Pretty simple really, you put 2 men on it. But better to put 4 men on it so they only need to work 12 hours each. Any more questions?

According to the 'experts' it is not possible to share the workload and maintain accuracy.

Thanks for the insight though.

If I remember correctly, it was loving papa who started the rumours first stating that his son had left the island that morning and then

some time later saying he had not seen him for 2 weeks as he was in Bkk studying.

Im not sure but.. I think I would know if I had seen my son during the day/night without having to change my story.....

yes, so ridiculous that the father went back on his statements and now he and the police are trying to blame social media for them. in a normal country the father would be charged for making false statements

Edited by slygeeza
  • Like 2