Offering Thai reading&writing tutoring for free

thailien8

I'm a 67-year-old American longtime expat teacher and retiree in Thailand. I'm finishing my second year on the ED visa. First year was classroom, second year was being tutored one-to-one in reading Thai. I would sign up for a third year, but sadly my good tutor has gone to New York City to work as an au pair for a year. I'm excited for her, and will miss her tutoring, that I have enjoyed learning from.

I would like to keep on learning Thai. I know from experience in teaching English, that teaching is a great way to learn. I understand my native language better, after having to spend so many hours trying to help Thai students understand.

Now that I'm too old to teach in a classroom any more, I miss teaching. It was fun.

So here is what I would like to try: If there are any English-speaking expats in Pattaya at the moment, who are interested in learning more about Thai, esp. reading and writing....

I would be happy to meet with you, using any teaching materials you would like, and try to help you learn more.