Anyone go to Walking St for Halloween 2014 ?

MrWorldwide

Having had my fill of WS and the gawker parade on Thursday night I'm packing it in early this AM - hope to hear from anyone who made the effort.

(as a side note, the Thai bars on Third Road near Big C Extra appear to be doing much better business than any of the Farang-oriented bars I saw tonight. Several of those bar/restaurants are often still going strong when I venture out of the apartment at 6am - no waiting for 'high season' in those bars)

Walking st, is for tourists hahahahahahahah, not been for many years.

It's a freak show, but I cant think of another venue with a band of the calibre of the house band at Hot Tuna and that means taking on the mob every couple of weeks. That guitarist should be doing bigger things - in BKK at the very least - but making a living in a cover band can't be easy anywhere. The Russian woman in the white dress gyrating to the band last Thursday night was a classic - unfortunately she was also right in my line of sight for most of the evening. Like most things on WS, you take the good with the bad - at least she wasnt one of the heftier variety.

Edited by MrWorldwide

Walking st, is for tourists hahahahahahahah, not been for many years.

It's a freak show, but I cant think of another venue with a band of the calibre of the house band at Hot Tuna and that means taking on the mob every couple of weeks. That guitarist should be doing bigger things - in BKK at the very least - but making a living in a cover band can't be easy anywhere. The Russian woman in the white dress gyrating to the band last Thursday night was a classic - unfortunately she was also right in my line of sight for most of the evening. Like most things on WS, you take the good with the bad - at least she wasnt one of the heftier variety.

WW

Is that band from Phillipines ????