DNA results from Ko Tao village head’s son don't match traces on slain British tourists

Lite Beer

If we had enough witnesses in this murder case it would have been solved a long time ago,

it's the lack of witnesses and CCTV cameras that leads to all the rumors and conspiracies.

Yes because RTP has a good track record when it comes to solving crimes. Take the Sondhi case for example. Do you two really believe that the RTP has done a swell job so far or do you just don't like the Burmese?
No we do not believe the local police did a great job the first days after the murder, after all TIT and things works different here than in the west. But we believe that RTP and their investigation team from Bangkok took more control, especially after the pressure from the media and did everything they could do to try to solve this very difficult case. So far the DNA is the most solid evidence that the B2 was behind it if you choose to believe they are not scape goats. We can speculate as much as we want but only real, solid evidence will solve this. The headmans son has been cleared , even if it took a while. You can choose to believe it or not.

Id like to see link also where he says hes son went bk not run away as im pretty shure he wasnt at Koh tao. Its

Allmoust impossible to live/leave from here with out no one seeing you like i said this is small island.

If he would of been in that bar that night shure someone of tourists who not here enymore would of step up , or Hanna and Davids friends?

Thats bat sh*t crazy theory that everyone in island,airports,boats would of been paid and silenced.

Also yet another proof of ridiculousnes of csi la and hes desperate ways to keep hes page interesting.

On picture : person A : Myo he is a fire boy in ac bar does fire show like b and C also.

If im not hundred prosent wrong deejays in Ac are Thais and one westener what i seen from their flyers. these lads on picture are doing fireshow every night front of Ac .

Saving the hazle from question how i know all this.

Few years ago i had fireshow front of my bar everynight also,that was when worked night club busines.

Myo worked for me like moust of fire boys now working for ac,they went work there when i stopped and didnt need their services no-more.

I believe he not "fled" but i off course not know for shure !!

But im pretty shure like every other year he went home for low season like he did allways when he worked for me. Then they come back when december starts and it gets busy,meny burmese use low season to go visit their family.

Also guy in picture referring guy with hoe pic & ring aint same hes much bigger and not even close looks on face.

This thread is very amuzing . Im trying to sign out but its 2 interesting to read what u guys have decided happened changes each day ..

I hope the prosecutors arent as loss then are u guys here as if those poor boys are not guilty they have not much hope.

Thats my few cents for conversation today , ill go for walk ,nice weather outside and all. Suqqest same for few here. Much nicer then job as internet gossiper conspiracy theorist.

Have a nice night you all.

You have a nice walk, and be careful out there.

Dont wear a bikini, there could be rapists and killers still on the loose.

We'd hate to lose your enlightening and valuable contributions.

Just to prove allmighty Csi La is seriously running out of stories and making them up as hes stories and same time fame is dropping rapidly.. Thais think of him some kind of liberator....on my opinion hes like sun news paper . Nothing else then good toilet reading.

This picture i saved from one of the boys news feed today. When they checked in somewhere in fb for lunch today. Good luck for searching him in burma.

post-224741-14170026520222_thumb.jpg

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If we had enough witnesses in this murder case it would have been solved a long time ago,

it's the lack of witnesses and CCTV cameras that leads to all the rumors and conspiracies.

Yes because RTP has a good track record when it comes to solving crimes. Take the Sondhi case for example. Do you two really believe that the RTP has done a swell job so far or do you just don't like the Burmese?
No we do not believe the local police did a great job the first days after the murder, after all TIT and things works different here than in the west. But we believe that RTP and their investigation team from Bangkok took more control, especially after the pressure from the media and did everything they could do to try to solve this very difficult case. So far the DNA is the most solid evidence that the B2 was behind it if you choose to believe they are not scape goats. We can speculate as much as we want but only real, solid evidence will solve this. The headmans son has been cleared , even if it took a while. You can choose to believe it or not.

Id like to see link also where he says hes son went bk not run away as im pretty shure he wasnt at Koh tao. Its

Allmoust impossible to live/leave from here with out no one seeing you like i said this is small island.

If he would of been in that bar that night shure someone of tourists who not here enymore would of step up , or Hanna and Davids friends?

Thats bat sh*t crazy theory that everyone in island,airports,boats would of been paid and silenced.

Also yet another proof of ridiculousnes of csi la and hes desperate ways to keep hes page interesting.

On picture : person A : Myo he is a fire boy in ac bar does fire show like b and C also.

If im not hundred prosent wrong deejays in Ac are Thais and one westener what i seen from their flyers. these lads on picture are doing fireshow every night front of Ac .

Few years ago i had fireshow front of my bar everynight also,that was when worked night club busines.

Myo worked for me like moust of fire boys now working for ac,they went work there when i stopped and didnt need their services no-more.

But im pretty shure like every other year he went home for low season like he did allways when he worked for me. Then they come back when december starts and it gets busy,meny burmese use low season to go visit their family.

Also guy in picture referring guy with hoe pic & ring aint same hes much bigger and not even close looks on face.

This thread is very amuzing . Im trying to sign out but its 2 interesting to read what u guys have decided happened changes each day ..

I hope the prosecutors arent as loss then are u guys here as if those poor boys are not guilty they have not much hope.

Thats my few cents for conversation today , ill go for walk ,nice weather outside and all. Suqqest same for few here. Much nicer then job as internet gossiper conspiracy theorist.

Just to prove allmighty Csi La is seriously running out of stories and making them up as hes stories and same time fame is dropping rapidly.. Thais think of him some kind of liberator....on my opinion hes like sun news paper . Nothing else then good toilet reading.

This picture i saved from one of the boys news feed today. When they checked in somewhere in fb for lunch today. Good luck for searching him in burma.

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByThaivisa Connect Thailand1417002644.570790.jpg

A sigh of relief was heard throughout the land as you got back safely in time to post a photo that cannot be corroborated.

Thank you so much.

Island life, you have obviously not lived on an island long enough if you think that people with just a little influence cannot leave a a moments notice. Speedboats can be readied in no time.

I am sure you know the "little duck" which could easily be prepped every day in case of emergency during the night. In the 2 minutes between running man going one way and the other captain could be out of bed, engines going and ready to go.

Not a conspiracy, but a possibility.

Did you hear about this boat being spotted near the mainland?

Island life, you have obviously not lived on an island long enough if you think that people with just a little influence cannot leave a a moments notice. Speedboats can be readied in no time.

I am sure you know the "little duck" which could easily be prepped every day in case of emergency during the night. In the 2 minutes between running man going one way and the other captain could be out of bed, engines going and ready to go.

Possibility for shure. But airplanes leave trace i think

Possibility for shure. But airplanes leave trace i think

They do depending on whose id and credit card you use.

I took a flight from Spain to UK not so many years ago with my own id and a different name on ticket. That was to save money, nothing more, and was in student days. Could not believe it was so easy.

I haven't got Facebook so I don't look at his site but I am I right in thinking he just posts theories and potential evidence as supplied by the public.

Does he opine as to whether the theories are correct?

Does he edit the content?

Not everything on that site would be correct but that also does not mean that everything is incorrect.

What is this DNA evidence that you bring into every post?

What are you going to say if during the trial it turns out that the matching DNA evidence to the B2 the police have is a cigarette that was found nearby the murders?

If the DNA was found on/in the bodies of the deceased or on the murder weapon I'm sure the procescution would have taken on the case by now.

You keep hailing this DNA as proof of the B2 guilt but you don't even know what the evidence is yet.

I haven't got Facebook so I don't look at his site but I am I right in thinking he just posts theories and potential evidence as supplied by the public.

Not everything on that site would be correct but that also does not mean that everything is incorrect.

Very true . My point only is that on my opinion he kind has blinded by he +400 k fallower wich he gained after this case .before round 10 k and now thinks he somekind of super hero detective and believes it bit 2 much himself.

He doesnt even live in Thailand.

Nevertheles,hes done some good 2 just starting to loose credibility with all bs wich seems to be daily rutine now.

Edited by Islandlife

What is corroborated ? Cant u see the picture? If i quess right Are you suggesting its not from today?

I am suggesting absolutely nothing but, if I wanted to check in on facebook and upload a fake picture would not be hard.

I dont, naturally, and Im not suggesting your friend did, just saying it is possible and it is easy.

Strange how you can accept evidence like this and dismiss that which does not suit your living expenses.

He doesn't post theories. He just posts news and pics of crime scenes, potential suspects, and so on. Its the closest thing to investigative journalism that Thailand has. A lot of it is about the corruption in this country, the other day he had a photo of the billion baht cash that was piled up in that corrupt head police's house. It was impressive!

Less than half of his posts are about Koh Tao. More are about the girl that was murdered in Nana by the expat and trying to track him down.

It's easy for the true deniers to say that anything that CSI posts is a crazy conspiracy theory, or if they disagree with anyone then they just say they are a CSI supporter and that's their way of shooting down the post instead of debating the content.

I haven't seen him present any theory so far.

• Like 2

What I see from CSI LA is a guy who posts a lot, and enables others to post their photos and opinions. He's opinionated, sure, but no more than many who post here on T.Visa, myself included. Some of the photos and reader input on CSI LA may prove to have some bearing on the case. Most won't. It's like a shotgun effect: perhaps 98% of the bb's from a shotgun don't hit the target, but if just 2% connect, they can have an effect.

I wouldn't be surprised if the defense uses/refers to one or more photos which first surfaced from social media. The reason the headman's people + Thai officials, + RTP apologists on T.Visa deplore social media involvement is because it may reveal things which they obviously don't want revealed. If the shoe was on the other foot, and social media revealed something which, for example, bolstered Nomsod's flaccid alibi (of being in Bkk), the the same establishment forces would grab on to it with glee.

• Like 1

What I see from CSI LA is a guy who posts a lot, and enables others to post their photos and opinions. He's opinionated, sure, but no more than many who post here on T.Visa, myself included. Some of the photos and reader input on CSI LA may prove to have some bearing on the case. Most won't. It's like a shotgun effect: perhaps 98% of the bb's from a shotgun don't hit the target, but if just 2% connect, they can have an effect.

I wouldn't be surprised if the defense uses/refers to one or more photos which first surfaced from social media. The reason the headman's people + Thai officials, + RTP apologists on T.Visa deplore social media involvement is because it may reveal things which they obviously don't want revealed. If the shoe was on the other foot, and social media revealed something which, for example, bolstered Nomsod's flaccid alibi (of being in Bkk), the the same establishment forces would grab on to it with glee.

And that's the exact reason why certain posters on this thread hate him so much too.

Why would anyone be scared about having as much news and photos posted publicly for all to see otherwise?

• Like 1

Good evening Simon.

To answer: No he does not post his own theories, he asks questions and does not proffer an opinion one way or the other,

although he makes it quite clear what he believes.

If he edits or not I dont know, I doubt it but, he has removed some theories that supposedly were put forward by the island and RTP fans.

He appears to be genuine and concerned but the fame may have deflected him a little of late but, Im pretty sure that will pass.

His page has other items too such as murder suspects being sought, missing people etc and he has been successful in those endeavours.

KT is his biggest concentration but by no means exclusive to his site.

And yes, he gets things wrong, as humans do, he is not infallible but he is honest.

Hope that answers your queries mate.

• Like 2

Krenjai, on 26 Nov 2014 - 09:04, said:
StealthEnergiser, on 26 Nov 2014 - 08:44, said:
thailandchilli, on 26 Nov 2014 - 08:33, said:

Interesting post and photo over at CSI, they are pointing out 3 Burmese who worked in AC bar one of whom left quickly after the murders to Kawthoung next to Ranong province. Another is an AC bar dj and the other allegedly the Headmans right hand man. The Burmese guy who left apparently saw Nomsod on the night of the murders

I do not claim the above to be fact (for our sad man) its pure speculation as only those on the Island will know whether this is true or not?

The guy next to C holding the glass looks like the same person that was mocking people by holding a hoe and putting it on Facebook .

Hopefully Scotland yard and the burmese lawyers have this info because it would be very doubtfull that the thai police followed up on this.

Correct, seems like the same guy..........BTW, is this also the same guy with the shark-tooth ring?

All in all you can see what kind of characters hang around the AC bar......just look at the FB pictures of AC bar itself!

Real nice fellows!

No, they are two different people, although both are equally nasty-looking IMO. The guy with the shark-tooth (stingray tail bone?) ring has a prominent birthmark across his forehead. Hoe Man does not. I understand Hoe Man runs a bike repair/rental shop on KT.

What is corroborated ? Cant u see the picture? If i quess right Are you suggesting its not from today?

I am suggesting absolutely nothing but, if I wanted to check in on facebook and upload a fake picture would not be hard.

I dont, naturally, and Im not suggesting your friend did, just saying it is possible and it is easy.

Strange how you can accept evidence like this and dismiss that which does not suit your living expenses.

Pleaee explain. Just thought as read comment about someone who parently fled and thousands of comments about him fleeing . Just thought i cut wings of this theory as mr a from picture and rest of the ac boys are back in tao. They were away few weeks on holiday as ac bar like meny others close for november as its low season.

Quess its pointles to comment here unless if you not shure who did and what.

Only if your mind is set to conspiracy with head man and hes son . Your opinion can be taken seriously?

Other theories are just plainly lies and gunned down ,just bcase u guys think we hiding something or have vested interest.

I have vested interest ,i live here. I got nothing to hide about this matter and only commenting from my personal knowledge and beliefs. And how i think.

Never have said , i cant be wrong.

Pleaee explain. Just thought as read comment about someone who parently fled and thousands of comments about him fleeing . Just thought i cut wings of this theory as mr a from picture and rest of the ac boys are back in tao. They were away few weeks on holiday as ac bar like meny others close for november as its low season.

Only if your mind is set to conspiracy with head man and hes son . Your opinion can be taken seriously?

Other theories are just plainly lies and gunned down ,just bcase u guys think we hiding something or have vested interest.

I have vested interest ,i live here. I got nothing to hide about this matter and only commenting from my personal knowledge and beliefs. And how i think.

Sun Thampachana

From his facebook page, he must have deleted that photo already as its not there.

Seems like a nice guy, obviously does more than fire shows because he's got lots of photos with him behind the bar in AC, couple of photos with Nomsod, nothing wrong there, a large friend list that are all associated with the business's of the Headman, normal I guess for someone that works there oh and a large collection of gun pics and even a grenade!

But then you did mention before everyone on the Island has guns and when they go fishing and have a few drinks then fire a few shots off.

Nice place, shame there's killers on the loose

Brilliant!!

Hole in one, free kick safely in the net!

Made me smile.. thank you

• Like 2

The British police did their homework before they came to Thailand and whilst there made very professional observations and formed their own opinions of the observation they made, they went back to the UK and have since made further enquiries, that you can be sure of, they’ve been at this sort of thing for so long it’s on their chromosomes. I just cannot believe they haven’t got their own DNA samples with the experience and technology they have at their disposal. The Thai police and authorities never imagined for a moment that this case would turned into the fiasco that is has and for that reason would not have anticipated the complications that further independent DNA sample could cause. The families of the victims have their rights and the Thai authorities must be very concerned about any future revelations.

Wow back on topic and relevant too!

Concerned my be a bit of an understatement though.

Another thing I notice on the facebook pages of a lot of the people associated to the ac bar, they all seem to have deleted all their posts from the end of sept and then start from the beginning of Oct they start again. Just an observation.

Just another point to note, on a site that we cannot link to hear (A.D), the reporter who was on Koh Tao mentioned that there was a lot of chatter on facebook between the local dj's around 6am on the 15th Sept

Another thing I notice on the facebook pages of a lot of the people associated to the ac bar, they all seem to have deleted all their posts from the end of sept and then start from the beginning of Oct they start again. Just an observation.

Just another point to note, on a site that we cannot link to hear (A.D), the reporter who was on Koh Tao mentioned that there was a lot of chatter on facebook between the local dj's around 6am on the 15th Sept

If that is a fact those records and conversations are still available and can be accessed by the authorities.

FB is known for being compliant with law enforcement agencies.

Sun Thampachana

From his facebook page, he must have deleted that photo already as its not there.

Seems like a nice guy, obviously does more than fire shows because he's got lots of photos with him behind the bar in AC, couple of photos with Nomsod, nothing wrong there, a large friend list that are all associated with the business's of the Headman, normal I guess for someone that works there oh and a large collection of gun pics and even a grenade!

But then you did mention before everyone on the Island has guns and when they go fishing and have a few drinks then fire a few shots off.

Ha .well i posted it directly after see the picture on my wall.

Sun is actually only Thai of those boys. He indeed works in bar 2 but also does fireshow.

I doupt eny of those know the head man as they young lads . He is way older and not really see him around here 2 often like oldays .

I also have picture or 2 of me shooting range. Does this make me killer also.

Sun Thampachana

Sun is actually only Thai of those boys. He indeed works in bar 2 but also does fireshow.
I doupt eny of those know the head man as they young lads . He is way older and not really see him around here 2 often like oldays .

I also have picture or 2 of me shooting range. Does this make me killer also. screen shot 1 minute go? Are u saying i photo shopped this?
post-224741-14170085411482_thumb.jpg

Sun Thampachana

screen shot 1 minute go? Are u saying i photo shopped this?

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByThaivisa Connect Thailand1417008531.050426.jpg

Not at all, I'm saying its not on his facebook page https://www.facebook.com/sun.thampachana

Like said its allmoust hilarious how few of you just refuse listen or believe enything else ,them your side of storyes.

even there would be picture to show it , prove the fact that its not like u have suggest and spread some of these stupid rumours as truth.

U find a picture of granade of someones photos . Id be thinking same if it would from grown ups wall but these boys are on their 20 .i would go on judging ghem just bcase of picture on someones photos. Also have u been in bk or some shopping malls in thailand u can buy replica granades look like real but are lighters or bb guns look like real piece from litle stalls...

Seriously,<deleted>??

Sun Thampachana

I also have picture or 2 of me shooting range. Does this make me killer also. screen shot 1 minute go? Are u saying i photo shopped this?

Not at all, I'm saying its not on his facebook page https://www.facebook.com/sun.thampachana

It's because that photo is set to be shared with his friends only, not globally.

Edited by CharlieH

screen shot 1 minute go? Are u saying i photo shopped this?

What about if u not hes friend on fb and hes privacy setting are private /friends? Then oviously you dont see he's wall. I am i can see!

Then that would be the reason, I wonder why you get so upset, I stated a fact, if you have other info to explain it and its credible I accept that.

The other facts of my post however remain the same.

I'm heading back to topic now

Edited by CharlieH

@ islandlife

So they are not grown up in their 20's and it is acceptable for them to play with grenades and firearms??

Are you serious??

For me 20 is a responsible age, and I suspect many others too.

The very fact that you see this as acceptable behaviour means you are part of the problem, not the solution, but you probably

dont see it that way, you just want to try and eke an existence from the high season, which just is not happening on murder island.

• Like 1