DNA results from Ko Tao village head’s son don't match traces on slain British tourists

Lite Beer

Nomsod is No9? The truth will be revelaed soon

There are 2 videos showing what appears to be Nomsod on the island which most of us belive to be him because of his distinctive walk. The guy wearing the number 9 t-shirt should be easy to trace but the police on murder island can't do that. I wonder why. Any idea?
  • Like 1

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One suspect was arrested and the second suspect fled. There was solid evidence, including CCTV.

Turns out, the suspects are the brother and son of the Island Headman so they were let go.

Headmen and their brothers/sons don't go to jail in Thailand so they framed some poor Burmese kids.

Or as noted so many times, people have been suspects, and then been eliminated as suspects.

That is true, yes. But it is essential to remember that one of the suspects was seen at the murder scene following the discovery of the victims. Why would he be there? Why was he allowed on to the crime scene?

It reminds me of the tragic Soham murders in Cambridgeshire in 2002. Two girls aged 10 - Holly Wells and Jessica Chapman were murdered by their school caretaker - Ian Huntley - after enticing him into their home. Huntley appeared in TV interviews on Sky news and the BBC following the discovery of their bodies to speak of the shock in the local community:

One reporter suggested to Huntley that he may have been the last person to speak to the girls before they disappeared, to which Huntley replied: "Yeah, that's what it seems like."[1] Huntley said their disappearance was "absolutely" a mystery and that "while there's no news there's still that glimmer of hope, and that's basically what we're all hanging on to."

source (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soham_murders)

Huntley was convicted in 2003. 40 years minimum.

Thats becase he lives hundred meters away and hes resort next to it and got waken up by burmese cleaner . Would you take time and walk relaxed if u would wake up something like that or run to your phone or where ever to contact police wich i believe he did . This aint big city when something like this happens daily and id say 95% of police ,locals had no idea how to act . Again just me thinking not a fact.

You say you believe Mon contacted the police? Could you expand on this please?

Wild quess ,but thats where id call if would be waken up just to find 2 people dead next to my busines & property.

Pure logig i tryed use there.

One suspect was arrested and the second suspect fled. There was solid evidence, including CCTV.

Turns out, the suspects are the brother and son of the Island Headman so they were let go.

Headmen and their brothers/sons don't go to jail in Thailand so they framed some poor Burmese kids.

Or as noted so many times, people have been suspects, and then been eliminated as suspects.

Nonsense! If you say you have evidence then you must have evidence. He also said there was CCTV footage proving they were there.

He didn't say maybe!

Nonsense! If you say you have evidence then you must have evidence. He also said there was CCTV footage proving they were there.

He didn't say maybe!

Oh? CCTV places one in BKK, both were cleared.

But "nonsense" is always a great rejoinder

The only people who believe the CCTC in Bkk places Nomsod there on that night are either police brass or the 1% of posters on T.Visa who believe the police. And the police probably don't even believe that CCTV patch job is viable, but are duty-bound to go along with what they're told, in order to shield the Headman's people. So that leaves the 1%.

Nomsod is No9? The truth will be revelaed soon

There are 2 videos showing what appears to be Nomsod on the island which most of us belive to be him because of his distinctive walk. The guy wearing the number 9 t-shirt should be easy to trace but the police on murder island can't do that. I wonder why. Any idea?

Most of us realies that experts in the field can tell beyond doubt that it's Nom the sod, perhaps the Thai police should be looking for a New Zealand scrum half.

That is not what I believe, but thanks for informing me as to what I believe!nor have I portrayed the RTP as perfect :) again thanks for correcting me in how I think.

(please note - absolute sarcasm is present in my gratitude)

Final edit.

I think they have the killers in custody. You are welcome to disagree but if you are using the same source that delivered us Sean' push knife theory then you have no room to talk about credibility

Edited by jdinasia

That is not what I believe, but thanks for informing me as to what I believe!nor have I portrayed the RTP as perfect smile.png again thanks for correcting me in how I think.

OK... point taken. Apologies offered. (no sarcasm present at all)

I for one would like to know what you DO believe in this case. You have spent a great deal of time telling others what is wrong with their opinions.

How do you summarize this case so far and what is your view on the investigation and where you think it may lead?

I would appreciate hearing your reasoned beliefs in this case ... not just a quick one liner.

That is true, yes. But it is essential to remember that one of the suspects was seen at the murder scene following the discovery of the victims. Why would he be there? Why was he allowed on to the crime scene?

It reminds me of the tragic Soham murders in Cambridgeshire in 2002. Two girls aged 10 - Holly Wells and Jessica Chapman were murdered by their school caretaker - Ian Huntley - after enticing him into their home. Huntley appeared in TV interviews on Sky news and the BBC following the discovery of their bodies to speak of the shock in the local community:

One reporter suggested to Huntley that he may have been the last person to speak to the girls before they disappeared, to which Huntley replied: "Yeah, that's what it seems like."[1] Huntley said their disappearance was "absolutely" a mystery and that "while there's no news there's still that glimmer of hope, and that's basically what we're all hanging on to."

source (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soham_murders)

Huntley was convicted in 2003. 40 years minimum.

Thats becase he lives hundred meters away and hes resort next to it and got waken up by burmese cleaner . Would you take time and walk relaxed if u would wake up something like that or run to your phone or where ever to contact police wich i believe he did . This aint big city when something like this happens daily and id say 95% of police ,locals had no idea how to act . Again just me thinking not a fact.

You say you believe Mon contacted the police? Could you expand on this please?

Wild quess ,but thats where id call if would be waken up just to find 2 people dead next to my busines & property.

Pure logig i tryed use there.

A wild guess and 'pure logic' in this context are totally different and both are subjective. Wild guesses from anyone commenting on this tragedy are in insult to the victims and their families.

That is not what I believe, but thanks for informing me as to what I believe!nor have I portrayed the RTP as perfect smile.png again thanks for correcting me in how I think.

Final edit.

I think they have the killers in custody. You are welcome to disagree but if you are using the same source that delivered us Sean' push knife theory then you have no room to talk about credibility

Sorry JD... I responded before your final edit.

You are welcome to your opinion that they have the killers in custody.

I think many on this forum are obviously bothered by the many unanswered questions that are lingering.

Can you tell me why you are of this belief? Did you see the re-enactment on the beach with the 2 boys? All evidence aside..... did anything bother you about that event ? I was very alarmed at that production.

You have dedicated so much time and effort to this forum....... I'm interested to know why you have chosen this battle?

What was it for you that made you sure that these guys are the culprits?

He didn't say maybe!

Cctv proves one was there at 1.30 one day and 9.30 the day after.

Are you saying a RTP commander doesn't know what evidence is? .

FYI he didn't just say CCTV. He said they have evidence to implicate them in the murder.

U seem to only support police statements after the RTP arrested the B2. Seems their case isn't so strong with the prosecution knowing how paper thin it is.

They can't risk their own credibility try to support this case.

The difference between I think and I am sure is vast!

That would depend on how much evidence there is to study. The credibility of those collecting the witness statements. The qualifications of the people and the procedures used to obtain and maintain the physical evidence.

Personally I can't trust the RTP. They simply have to much previous.

I'm looking at what's been said and done and what's not been said and done and building my own picture of events.

It's too convenient to fit up Burmese. It's too damaging to convict thais for this crime.

Edited by simonuk
  • Like 2

They said many things before and after. What was the other evidence?

You cherry pick which statements from the police to believe and which to reject.

Guess we're both guilty of that. I only listened when they said they had evidence and proof. Something that seems to be lacking with the B2.

Nope they made stronger statements about the 2 Burmese men accused of being the killers

They said many things before and after. What was the other evidence?

You cherry pick which statements from the police to believe and which to reject.

Guess we're both guilty of that. I only listened when they said they had evidence and proof. Something that seems to be lacking with the B2.

Nope they made stronger statements about the 2 Burmese men accused of being the killers

Jdinasia, I have to say your statement is absolutely correct

“It was obvious from the method of the killing that it was done by Burmese,” the Thai policeman who led the investigation told me. “Because they are very brutal people. Local people are very friendly.”

May be the first time we agree on a matter in this case

• Like 1

I was thinking DNA, presence on the same beach at the same time, etc

The "Thai people could not do it " is as stupid as the 2 Burmese men are too small to have done it.

Hence why everybody cherry picks including you

No.

I am working from the most recent reports from the investigation. Rather than cherry picking the stuff from ages ago.

• Like 1

I was thinking DNA, presence on the same beach at the same time, etc

The "Thai people could not do it " is as stupid as the 2 Burmese men are too small to have done it.

Hence why everybody cherry picks including you

No.

I am working from the most recent reports from the investigation. Rather than cherry picking the stuff from ages ago.

The quote I made was from this week, in the Times

thailandchilli, on 28 Nov 2014 - 03:05, said:
jdinasia, on 28 Nov 2014 - 03:02, said:

Recent quote or a rehash of older articles?

No from a reporter from the Times who is currently in Koh Tao, the quote is from this week. About as recent as you can get.

The article from The Times is dated 22nd November 2014.

• Like 1