Jump to content

Visa Options

Recommended Posts

I'm currently on a double entry tourist visa after giving up work and letting my non-im B expire.

This (the tourist) runs out at the end of the year.

I intend to marry and apply for a marriage visa which I'll qualify for but my passport expires early next year.

Should I replace the passport before applying for the new visa?

Will my tourist visa stiil be available for the new passport if I do?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Yes, for practical convenience you should replace your expiring passport before obtaining a new visa.

You do not loose any visa validity in doing that.

You can also convert your tourist visa to non-imm 'O' in Bangkok at least, without leaving country.

Edited by paz
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.

  • Create New...