Islamic State: Militants kill 50 from Iraqi Anbar tribe

Lite Beer

The Middle East is unstable after terrorist state of Israel was born after the war - another English mistake. Until remains there, there will be no peace. Their politics of Goebbels- lies, Hitler-conquer, holocaust, ethnic cleansing, apartheid, use of other's dirty hands-mostly and billions of dollars in free support by the American's government and not American population is the strategy they use to gain power, "prestige" on international scene and annexation of territory of legitimate state of Palestine.

It's not just that simple. For example:

If I had the opportunity to take the jews out of Israel for a while, then I would do it.

Believe me then would the muslims kill each other. I would make a bet on this.

On the other hand the EU spend every year over 500 mill Euros to the palastines and they buy weapons, I would complete stop this money.

Back to the history the jews and the palastines living far over 3000 year in this region, both having the rights to live there.

The problem on both sides are the fundamentalists who don't like peace, caused then they will loose a lot of their power.

There is only 1 solution about the Israel/Palastine case stop first for both sides the supporting money and force them to a peace contract with the clause they loose the money again when they start fighting again without to asking who started first.

In my opinion the only chance to stop this conflict, caused money rules the world.

Carpe diem wai2.gif

50 weak reasons hey, just one death perpetrated by these jihadists is enough to stay involved and try to rid this earth of these animals, who propagate their actions through their misinterpretation of chapters from the Koran.

I'm no expert, but I'm not so sure that they are misinterpreting chapters from the Koran. I think more likely they are reading it literally.

The main problem in the middle east started with the crusades in the middle age.

The pope in Rome said we have to rescue Jerusalem from the evil muslims. This was just a lie to move a lot of small conflicts out of europe to fight for the same goal. The Christians created during the crusades a lot of massacres against, muslims, ortherdox, jewish and christians etc., often in order of somebody who paid the most.The truth is the muslims in these times was very liberal. Jerusalem was a open city under the muslims reign for any nationality, race and religion. The Koran in general is against violence, but further generation like to misinterprete and poison the brain of illiterate adventures idiots who like to believe that 92 virgin waiting for them, when they die in the dschihad, but they are just sacrificial pawns in a big game.

All this crusades was made for more stratetic and ecomonical reasons, the religion was just an excuse, just like today.

As we see now, nothing has changed in almost 10 centuries.

1 thing is 100% the same like almost 1000 years in the middle east, the ppl behind this games don't risk theier own <deleted>.

For me mission accomplished.

Carpe diem wai2.gif

A weak reason to stay involved in the iraq mess.. supporting the shiites in a civil war because the other side that's getting screwed might get pissed off at all the bombing of their positions and behead someone IN europe.. from what i recall the beheadings in iraq and syria of western hostages who's governments refused to pay the ransom (most of the european prisoners were freed after their governments paid the ransom) the ones that were beheaded were american and british, the 2 main countries bombing iraq and syria and the 2 countries that refused to pay the ransom.

You make it sound like you support paying of ransoms. Earlier ransoms were paid, as you said, and they're still kidnapping westerners.

The US. and the UK. are right to not pay the ransoms!

It just reinforces their disgraceful behaviour and leads to more kidnappings. The westerners shouldn't have been in the region in the first place. That guy John Cantle, has been kidnapped TWICE! The first time, he was rescued by the Syrian Army. He then returned and was kidnapped again!!

Why should we pay ransoms you know the risk it's your choice. The only one I do feel sorry for is the British Aid worker that made me feel very sad as he was trying to help people.

A weak reason to stay involved in the iraq mess.. supporting the shiites in a civil war because the other side that's getting screwed might get pissed off at all the bombing of their positions and behead someone IN europe.. from what i recall the beheadings in iraq and syria of western hostages who's governments refused to pay the ransom (most of the european prisoners were freed after their governments paid the ransom) the ones that were beheaded were american and british, the 2 main countries bombing iraq and syria and the 2 countries that refused to pay the ransom.

I take your point, however a policy of not paying a ransom pays off in the long run because they soon learn that Americans and Brits are worthless to them, except to get those nations even angrier and more resolute.

Unfortunately it really doesn't work like that. For one thing they can be kidnapped and held just for terrorist objectives -- make other people in the region understand they are not safe. They may be kidnapped to be used in a publicity stunt, like the people who have recently been beheaded. They may be held for years on the chance that some corporation or intelligence agency will pay a ransom or provide a favor secretly. Americans have been kidnapped and held for years in Lebanon and Syria.

What a weak reason ? Are you fair dinkum? 50 unarmed and innocent people lined up and shot plus more people from the same tribe found in a mass grave. Are you condoning these atrocities being perpetrated by these sick militant scum because one side is getting screwed and, as you put it, "pissed off because they are getting bombed."

So if a ransom is not paid, then the beheading is ok by you but if the ransom is paid, and governments bow down to these animals, then according to you, the end justifies the means. I will not lower myself to call you for what you are other than to say that people like you are just plain oxygen thieves.

I think most civilised people would deplore what is going on but you, wow, are one callous person and no doubt a coalition hater. 50 weak reasons hey, just one death perpetrated by these jihadists is enough to stay involved and try to rid this earth of these animals, who propagate their actions through their misinterpretation of chapters from the Koran.

OK, so you are morally outraged. Your reaction is to send other peoples' children to fight a war that they are not trained or equipped for in a country they do not know, among people whose language they do not speak and whose customs are strange to them. Moreover, they are to fight this war against people who do not identify themselves by wearing uniforms and cannot be distinguished from completely harmless and uninvolved people who are trying to go about their daily business. What, exactly, are the measurable goals you think should be achieved, what is your fall-back position if your first goals are not quickly met, how do you expect to know that you have succeeded, and what are you going to do if all the evidence suggests that your goals cannot be achieved and that you are, in fact, making things worse (e.g., Afghanistan)?

• Like 1